Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: Directors (Results), 2019 (Feb 16th), Mini-series (Feb 29th), 2009 awards (Mar 3rd), Favorite Movies (Mar 21st), Doubling the Canon (Mar ??)
Challenges: Academy Awards, Africa, African American/Blaxploitation
Film of the Week: Doa al karawan, March nominations (Feb 28th)
World Cup S4: Round 1 schedule, 1D: Australia vs Hungary vs Portugal vs Tajikistan (Mar 1st), 1E: Czechia vs France vs Georgia vs Mexico (Mar 18th)

2019 Challenges: Should some be made permanent?

Should some Challenges be made 'permanent'?

Poll ended at September 30th, 2018, 5:16 am

Yes
45%
No
42%
Maybe
5%
I don't know
No votes
I don't care
8%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 38

sol
Donator

2019 Challenges: Should some be made permanent?

Post by sol » September 1st, 2018, 5:16 am

So, one of the ideas that has been floating around for some time is whether or not certain Challenges should be permanent (i.e. they are included in the Schedule without being put up to vote).

Personally speaking, I don't see the advantage of making Challenges permanent (if something is popular enough, it will receive enough votes) but with the way we seem to keep having Noirvember, Horror October, Silent September, Documentaries in December and so on, I can understand the mindset of just letting these be.

So what do you guys think? The biggest issue (if we get an overwhelming number of 'yes' votes) will be deciding just which Challenges to make permanent, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

See also the 2019 Challenge Ideas: Discussion Thread for further discussions regarding the 2019 schedule.
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 600 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image

RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 » September 1st, 2018, 5:49 am

Musicals, Docs, Films Directed By Women, Horror, Noir, and possibly one or two others that I am forgetting. Probably Silents as well, yes. I think all those should be recurring challenges.
That's all, folks!

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 1st, 2018, 6:03 am

I think popular ones should be permanent (the ones already mentioned), but looking at the votes from last year that seems to be a lot of them... I liked having others being rotated around - though I don't really participate in challenges anymore.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » September 1st, 2018, 7:07 am

sol wrote:(if something is popular enough, it will receive enough votes)
This. I think the most popular ones should be auto-nominated for the poll though.

albajos

Post by albajos » September 1st, 2018, 7:12 am

Those with the biggest participation get a free pass.

How many? 6? 12?

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 1st, 2018, 7:16 am

72allinncallme wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 7:07 am
sol wrote:(if something is popular enough, it will receive enough votes)
This. I think the most popular ones should be auto-nominated for the poll though.
At this stage, I'm auto-nominating everything that received at least 10 votes last year. Not quite sure if that bar is a little too high. One of the categories is going to start off with 27 auto-nominated Challenge ideas. If I end up doing six polls though (3 x which should we repeat; 3 x which should we do that weren't done this year) it will break things up a little though so that participants aren't given a mammoth number of choices to decide on.
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 600 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 1st, 2018, 7:22 am

albajos wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 7:12 am
Those with the biggest participation get a free pass.

How many? 6? 12?
I don't know if participation numbers are the best way to judge it (some challenges have a bunch of a participants who only saw 2 or 3 films after all) but I guess that's something we could discuss.

In terms of how many should be made permanent (if we go down that alleyway), I would say:

- A maximum of 6 genre/decade Challenges
- A maximum of 6 theme Challenges
- Zero country/region Challenges

I don't think we should do more than 6 per category otherwise it leaves too little to rotate around each year. I also don't think that we should make any Country/Region Challenges permanent since there are so many countries and regions out there.

All that said and done, I'm still in favour of making nothing permanent (I have abstained from voting so far since I want to hear what everyone else has to say), but I will bow to majority opinion.
Image Image Image

albajos

Post by albajos » September 1st, 2018, 7:25 am

There have been 75 different types of official challenges. So unless the most popular(as in most users in the challenges) get a free pass the voting will get rather chaotic.

So your saying 2 isn't good enough. The point about challenges is to compete against yourself, get some checks. It's not about winning.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 1st, 2018, 7:42 am

albajos wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 7:25 am
There have been 75 different types of official challenges. So unless the most popular(as in most users in the challenges) get a free pass the voting will get rather chaotic.

So your saying 2 isn't good enough. The point about challenges is to compete against yourself, get some checks. It's not about winning.
I think I must have worded poorly what I said above. I agree that there must be a system in place to decide which Challenges can be granted permanency status. I also agree that popularity would be useful way to determine this. What I don't know if whether # of participants is the most accurate way to determine this. The biggest reservation that I have is that the Challenge Olympics encourages participants to take part in every single challenge (even if it is only for a few films) in order to score points.

I would think that something like "which Challenges had the most number of participants watching at least X number of films" or "which Challenges had the highest average number of watches among the top 20 participants" would be a more accurate way to measure popularity - but maybe that's just me. I am keen on hearing what others have to say because we will need to come up with some sort of objective measure if we do go down the permanency pathway.
Image Image Image

hurluberlu
Donator

Post by hurluberlu » September 1st, 2018, 8:10 am

Yeah, as you suggest, some of the most popular challenges could be made permanent. This would simplify the selection process. I dont't see any downside, if some of them are losing popularity over time we would just put them back to voting.

Challenges to be made permanent:
Noirvember, Horror October, Silent September, Documentaries in December, TSDPT, DtC, <400 checks, Directed by Women, Western, Animation, SciFi, Conquer the World. So a canon of 12 and the other 24 rotate.
#JeSuisCharlie Liberté, Liberté chérie !

ImageImageImageImage

albajos

Post by albajos » September 1st, 2018, 8:17 am

It wont be objective, either way.

It seems maxwelldeux has stats counting total movies seen overall in every challenge though. (But challenges that allow TV will have an advantage)

Top 12 so far:
49 <400 Checks
45 1990-2010s
43 Action
40 Directed by women
39 TSPDT
39 Unoffical
38 France
38 Latin American
38 1960s
38 1970s
38 1980s
37 Animation - tied
37 Sci-Fi/Fantasy - tied

But still 12 challenges to go
Last edited by albajos on September 1st, 2018, 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 » September 1st, 2018, 8:20 am

hurluberlu wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 8:10 am
Yeah, as you suggest, some of the most popular challenges could be made permanent. This would simplify the selection process. I dont't see any downside, if some of them are losing popularity over time we would just put them back to voting.

Noirvember, Horror October, Silent September, Documentaries in December, TSDPT, DtC, <400 checks, Directed by Women, Western, Animation, SciFi, Conquer the World. So a canon of 12 and the other 24 rotate.
Love that suggestion and enthusiastically back it. The only one I'd swap out is TSPDT for Musicals.
That's all, folks!

klaus78
Donator

Post by klaus78 » September 1st, 2018, 9:58 am

hurluberlu wrote:

I'd prefer no fixed months for Documentary, Silent, and maybe even Noir. Makes the last third of the year not always the same.

peeptoad

Post by peeptoad » September 1st, 2018, 2:52 pm

hurluberlu wrote:

I like this idea...
klaus78 wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 9:58 am
I'd prefer no fixed months for Documentary, Silent, and maybe even Noir. Makes the last third of the year not always the same.
and this.

Truthfully the only one I really feel strongly about though is horror in October.

OldAle1
Donator

Post by OldAle1 » September 1st, 2018, 3:14 pm

I like keeping horror and noir where they are - the one following the other makes sense to me personally and both are good "autumn" things. I'm not so much a fan of making stuff like TSPDT/DtC/<400 permanent but I guess they already are pretty regular things. I'd agree with Roger about putting in Musicals instead. Still I wouldn't be strongly against that whole list.

What about doing some things on a 2-year rotating schedule instead? e.g., France every other year alternating with Japan, Germany with Italy - I think this is the best idea for countries in general if they're going to be scheduled in some regular way. But might also work for some genres & decades - 2010s in 2019, 2000s in 2020; musicals in 2019, rom-coms in 2020 (I can dream can't I?).

frbrown

Post by frbrown » September 1st, 2018, 3:37 pm

albajos wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 8:17 am
It seems maxwelldeux has stats counting total movies seen overall in every challenge though. (But challenges that allow TV will have an advantage)

Top 12 so far:
49 <400 Checks
45 1990-2010s
43 Action
40 Directed by women
39 TSPDT
39 Unoffical
38 France
38 Latin American
38 1960s
38 1970s
38 1980s
37 Animation - tied
37 Sci-Fi/Fantasy - tied
I don't understand this list. Is the left column the number of participants in that challenge? And is it based on just the challenges from this year?

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 1st, 2018, 3:58 pm

Just jumping in to clarify a few things:
  • As of the time of me typing this, there is only 50% support for making any Challenges permanent. If this figure stays about the same, I don't think I could justify making more than five or six Challenges permanent in total. For us to stretch this number to 12, I think there would need to be overwhelming support in favour of permanency. Let's give it a few more days and see how things pan out before planning how many to make permanent. Also keep in mind that if that figures drops below 50%, I'll probably put everything up to vote (like last year).
  • I wouldn't consider Conquering the World to be up for consideration for permanency since it was not, after all, popular enough to make the cut when voted on last year. Same goes for Musicals.
  • I don't think we can justify making any country/region Challenges permanent given how many different countries/regions there are in the world. This is the one category that we should be trying to expand on the most with as much diversity as possible.
  • We can discuss the months (whether to move Silent September out of September and so on) once all votes are in. I don't see there being much point in discussing it now. We have the whole of November to work out when in the year we wish to hold the Challenges that make the cut.
  • And just repeating, all of this permanency discussion hinges on there being majority support for making some Challenges permanent
Image Image Image

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » September 1st, 2018, 4:47 pm

I'm just hoping that the French, Japanese, Italian and Germany challanges will be recurring every two years, and that Latin America / Nordic Regions / Eastern Asia (excl. Japan) will also return a lot. There is less point in an American / UK challenge, because that's what most people already see. If people want to see english-languaged movies, they could not participate in a different country challenge, or just focus on the genre, list and decade challenges and focus less on making doubles / triples (which is pointless to me, because it wouldn't widen your horizons, if you only exclude to making triples).

Horror in october should be permanent, but i don't think it would even matter, because it will be elected every year.

albajos

Post by albajos » September 1st, 2018, 6:48 pm

frbrown wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 3:37 pm
I don't understand this list. Is the left column the number of participants in that challenge? And is it based on just the challenges from this year?
Yes, and for 2020 we chose based on popularity in 2019. and so on, and so on. It could be 12 different, it could be the same, popularity decides. After all the challenges are for the participants.

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » September 1st, 2018, 7:10 pm

Lakigigar wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 4:47 pm
I'm just hoping that the French, Japanese, Italian and Germany challanges will be recurring every two years, and that Latin America / Nordic Regions / Eastern Asia (excl. Japan) will also return a lot. There is less point in an American / UK challenge, because that's what most people already see. If people want to see english-languaged movies, they could not participate in a different country challenge, or just focus on the genre, list and decade challenges and focus less on making doubles / triples (which is pointless to me, because it wouldn't widen your horizons, if you only exclude to making triples).

Horror in october should be permanent, but i don't think it would even matter, because it will be elected every year.
I've been trying to frame something along the same lines. I've long been troubled by the process of deciding countries in particular by majority vote. or maybe the problem is that "which of this year's challenges should be repeated?" is the wrong question, at least for the country/region challenge. I do think a 2-year cycle for repeating the the countries Lakigigar mentions would be a good idea if our collective memory is up to the task. I would add Russia and China/T/HK, and maybe alternate France/Russia, Germany/Italy, Japan/China. That would leave 9 slots for other countries/regions.

I do favor an occasional UK/Ireland challenge, though. And Lak, I reckon you're right about horror (unless enough people join a concerted campaign against it).
:run: STILL the Gaffer!

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » September 1st, 2018, 7:25 pm

Horror as a genre is distinct enough to get it's recurring challenge every year. Horror is a genre sometimes being dismissed too much by institutes like the Academy or critics (not you guys, but just in general, historic perspective), and it's well themed with october. It has that advantage... Noirvember, silent september and Docudecember are all fine to me, but i won't participate on those.

In 18/20/22/24 Germany/France/China-HK-T -> and i would add: Nordic nations, Africa and Latin America
In 19/21/23/25 Italy / Russia / Japan -> and i would add: Eastern Europe, India and Asia

Though for next year i would split Asia into South Korea and Southeastern Asia. You can include UK/Ireland and Belgium as well. I wouldn't split Eastern Europe, since we will already have the Russia / Soviet Union challenge, so having three similar challenges might be too much. You can have a Czechoslovakia / Hungary / Poland or Balkan-Greece challenge in 2020 than. And a Portuguese-language or Mexico challenge could be possible to organize too next year.

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » September 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm

Thanks for starting this conversation, sol!

From my perspective, this is a great question because it informs voting. I know I didn't vote for a couple challenges I wanted because I (incorrectly) assumed they'd just happen. Key example of that is the Academy Awards challenge.

Also from my perspective, I think any permanent challenges should be based on history of the forum here. If there's a strong history of doing a challenge (nearly) every year, those are the ones I would want to consider making permanent. So - challenges started in 2011; here's a list of all challenges that have been held at least 6 times:
- Academy Awards
- Animation
- Cult/Grindhouse/Drive-in
- Documentary
- French
- Horror
- Japanese
- Noir
- Russian
- Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Western

Oh, and like albajos said, I have all the data from past challenges, so If you have any questions, I should be able to run some numbers quickly. B)

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » September 2nd, 2018, 12:13 am

Well, i see... we had a Russia challenge this year, so there would be two spots left in the Eastern Europe / Russia category... And i think in that case Eastern Europe might be too broad. I also see that we now do three challenges a month, where we used to do two before.

In that case: Czechslovakia, Poland and Hungary seem the strongest candidates to have a country challenge, but a Balkan challenge, Baltic States or Romania challenge or Greece challenge might not be out of the question too, but i don't think it would be a good idea if you fill the entire year with a lot of Eastern European countries, so it needs to be balanced. And if an Eastern Europe challenge is held, it should have a less common eastern europe country challenge accompanied by it (because otherwise you'll have two challenges where people mostly watch hungarian, czechoslovak or polish movies -> idk what country is most popular).

Fergenaprido
Donator

Post by Fergenaprido » September 2nd, 2018, 6:08 am

Lakigigar wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 12:13 am
(because otherwise you'll have two challenges where people mostly watch hungarian, czechoslovak or polish movies -> idk what country is most popular).
Those three are actually pretty even when it comes to output. On the forum for a poll, we clustered them together as "Central Europe" (since German-speaking countries already had their own challenge & poll). The other common subgrouping within Eastern Europe is the Balkans.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 2nd, 2018, 7:35 am

maxwelldeux wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm
Oh, and like albajos said, I have all the data from past challenges, so If you have any questions, I should be able to run some numbers quickly. B)
OK, of that crop of challenges, let's look at...

- Animation
- Documentary
- Horror
- Noir
- Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Western

...since we aren't making any country/region challenges official and all of these were popular enough to be run this year.

The data that I would be interested in from the above challenges are:

- Number of participants who watched at least 10 films for the Challenge
- Average number of watches among the top 20 participants in the Challenge

If you are able to provide that data from both the last time those Challenges were run -- as well as averaged out over the past seven years -- I think that would help us pinpoint which are the most suitable Challenges to grant permanency to.

I do note though that - as of the time of me typing this - there is still only around 50% support for making any Challenges permanent.
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 2nd, 2018, 7:37 am

For those who are using this thread to propose country and region groupings for 2019/20, can I please redirect your discussions to here in order that such suggestions can be put up to vote.
Image Image Image

albajos

Post by albajos » September 2nd, 2018, 7:39 am

sol wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 7:35 am
I do note though that - as of the time of me typing this - there is still only around 50% support for making any Challenges permanent.
You can't really make a statement like that with choices like Maybe or I don't care. This should be a Yes/No poll.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 2nd, 2018, 7:48 am

albajos wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 7:39 am
sol wrote:
You can't really make a statement like that with choices like Maybe or I don't care. This should be a Yes/No poll.
Well, I wanted to see the entire spectrum of what users felt about the issue. With hindsight, I suppose only having the 'yes' or 'no' options might have been more useful.
Image Image Image

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » September 2nd, 2018, 4:00 pm

Well:
sci-fi/fantasy in january
the academy awards in february
directed by woman in march
france or tspdt in april (*)
western in may
june? (queer? animation? cult?)
july? (DtC? -> doesn't look like it was a popular challenge, maybe action?)
<400 checks in august
silent september
horror october
noirvember
docudecember

(*) i've checked, and in april it looks like the french challenge is always being held in april... so it may be tradition, but some of us probably don't want country / region challenges to become permanent every year probably, so that might get replaced with tspdt which was also held in april... If they shoot pictures don't they becomes permanent, and if the french challenge gets elected, we can held both of them in april. Though, sometimes i think there needs to be variation, because otherwise people will always make the same combinations, and challenges might become monotonously (like people only watching silent germanic movies, french movies in the TSPDT-lists or italian westerns because they're linked everytime again).

June and july don't seem to have some "tradition" in it, and in those months the forum may be less active, so probably less popular challenges can be held than (like the middle east and the african challenge).

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 2nd, 2018, 4:08 pm

Huh? :huh: We are not looking to have a permanent Challenge every single month - and if numbers keep trending like they have been doing so far in the poll, we'll probably only grant a handful of Challenges permanency status. Let's wait for maxwell to come back with some data and we can discuss further specifics then.
Image Image Image

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » September 2nd, 2018, 4:13 pm

sol wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 4:08 pm
Huh? :huh: We are not looking to have a permanent Challenge every single month - and if numbers keep trending like they have been doing so far in the poll, we'll probably only grant a handful of Challenges permanency status. Let's wait for maxwell to come back with some data and we can discuss further specifics then.
Ah okay, i might've misunderstood it... But i'm checking the challenge index'es, and most of those challenges like western, like directed by woman, like sci-fi/fantasy are being held every year for the last four years, in the same month?

But yes otherwise just give horror and film noir it's permanency status, the other ones will probably get chosen by the members every year again.

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » September 2nd, 2018, 5:26 pm

sol wrote:
maxwelldeux wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm
OK, of that crop of challenges, let's look at...

- Animation
- Documentary
- Horror
- Noir
- Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Western

...since we aren't making any country/region challenges official and all of these were popular enough to be run this year.

The data that I would be interested in from the above challenges are:

- Number of participants who watched at least 10 films for the Challenge
- Average number of watches among the top 20 participants in the Challenge

If you are able to provide that data from both the last time those Challenges were run -- as well as averaged out over the past seven years -- I think that would help us pinpoint which are the most suitable Challenges to grant permanency to.

K. Can do.

Most Recent Challenge

10 or more Avg of top 20
Animation 22 43.2
Cult 26 48.2
Documentary 24 72
Horror 49 104.5
Noir 30 70.1
Sci-Fi 31 66.3
Western 19 27.5

Averaged Across All Challenge

10 or more Avg of top 20
Animation 10.83333333 24.4
Cult 14.16666667 29.35
Documentary 13.83333333 28.76666667
Horror 38.14285714 83.83571429
Noir 17.16666667 34.35
Sci-Fi 15.66666667 29.98333333
Western 12.42857143 20.77142857

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » September 2nd, 2018, 7:09 pm

Well it seems like horror and film noir are the most popular challenges, so those two would make most sense to make permanent. Sci-fi is also quite popular. Documentary is also popular but among a smaller group... but i don't think it doesn't matter that much, since all of those challenges will recur every year, if permanent or not.

allisoncm

Post by allisoncm » September 3rd, 2018, 5:26 am

My votes:
Films Directed by Women in March
French Films in April

sol
Donator

Post by sol » September 3rd, 2018, 10:23 am

Agreed with Lakigigar that if we make any Challenges permanent, Horror and Noir would be the logical ones.

Max - do you have any similar stats for the Directed by Women Challenge? I have heard multiple requests (both here and on other threads throughout the year) to make this one permanent, and if the numbers support it, it could be a logical third permanent challenge.

Another possibly permanency one is the Under 400 Checks Challenge - which Max has recently confirmed as the most popular Challenge ever outside of the October Horror Challenges - and as Lakigigar has accurately pointed out, it would seem logical to hold this every August before the 500<400 update.
Image Image Image

Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 » September 3rd, 2018, 11:13 am

I’m twisted about this. One one side I don’t like the idea of challenges being permanent and like the idea of more variation in the challenges every year. But on the other side as shown above some challenge already de facto are permanent every year, so we might as well make that official since there is enough amino for them apparently.

albajos

Post by albajos » September 3rd, 2018, 11:38 am

Well, my sugggestion was that participation decides, so they might be changing if people get tired of them. Just that the top 12 doesn't need a vote that year.

We'd still have 24 randoms to decide. Which might beat out those 12 the next year.

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » September 3rd, 2018, 4:51 pm

I continue to struggle with not knowing which thread - this or the other 2019 challenges thread - is most apropos to my ongoing concern, namely that there be some factor in addition to popularity driving challenge selection. I have a list of challenges with years held for each, roughly sorted into country/genre/etc. categories, which I could edit for posting in either place if there isn't an existing list readier to hand. If there is such a list, I think it would be helpful to post it in both threads for reference.

My original reason for favoring 3 challenges a month was to allow more room for both popular and less popular challenge topics - I think we need some each year of limited appeal, as well as trying something new (an African-American cinema challenge was long overdue, for example). And I think many or most of the less popular ones should be revisited now and then.
:run: STILL the Gaffer!

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » September 3rd, 2018, 6:17 pm

sol wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 10:23 am
Agreed with Lakigigar that if we make any Challenges permanent, Horror and Noir would be the logical ones.

Max - do you have any similar stats for the Directed by Women Challenge? I have heard multiple requests (both here and on other threads throughout the year) to make this one permanent, and if the numbers support it, it could be a logical third permanent challenge.

Another possibly permanency one is the Under 400 Checks Challenge - which Max has recently confirmed as the most popular Challenge ever outside of the October Horror Challenges - and as Lakigigar has accurately pointed out, it would seem logical to hold this every August before the 500<400 update.
Films Directed by Women (run annually from 2015-2018, but never before):
2018 Count of 10+: 22
2018 Avg of Top 20: 33.5
Avg. Count of 10+: 10.5
Avg. Avg. of Top 20: 17.9

This one only got popular this year...

allisoncm

Post by allisoncm » September 3rd, 2018, 8:51 pm

maxwelldeux wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 6:17 pm
sol wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 10:23 am

Films Directed by Women (run annually from 2015-2018, but never before):
2018 Count of 10+: 22
2018 Avg of Top 20: 33.5
Avg. Count of 10+: 10.5
Avg. Avg. of Top 20: 17.9

This one only got popular this year...
Glad it took off this past year. However, I've been doing this as a personal challenge since 2008, so I'd be willing to host this either as an official or unofficial challenge no matter what. But glad people are interested and wouldn't mind to continue to host it in March (Women's History Month).