Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: Directors (Results), 2019 (Feb 16th), 2009 awards (Feb 21st), Mini-series (Feb 29th)
Challenges: Academy Awards, Africa, African American/Blaxploitation
Film of the Week: The Good Fairy, March nominations (Feb 28th)
World Cup S4: Round 1 schedule, 1D: Australia vs Hungary vs Portugal vs Tajikistan (Mar 1st), 1E: Czechia vs France vs Georgia vs Mexico (Mar 18th)

Please help me find a movie?

joachimt
Donator

Please help me find a movie?

Post by joachimt » August 17th, 2014, 7:57 am

It's incredible how much you remember of those movies you watched so many years ago. A shame you don't remember the title, though. Sorry, can't help you with the Dutch ones. Doesn't ring a bell.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » August 20th, 2014, 11:17 pm

I already became helpless seeing that these above went to hell. Now it's time to ask for mainstream, feature-length films that I've seen in the past and wasn't able to track down at IMDb, using all resources possible.

1) Germany, 1988 - Data is pretty scarce for these two informations I have, but I'll just try it here... Actually set in the 1960s German small town, tells a story about group of friends. The leading guy is the radio DJ, he keeps playing popular song of the time which are this movie's soundtrack (I feel it in my fingers, Wild Thing, etc). His girlfriend is Italian named Gabriela and works in a pizza restaurant. At the very end of the movie they break up and he invites her over radio to come back to him, she U-turns her cabriolet in the middle of highway after a bit of reluctance.
The main gag in this film comes near end, when one of these guys needs to pass an exam. His friends help him do it by parking this VW Bus (the old model) with complete radio equipment in it, right next to the faculty, previously bondaging his arm and putting a mic into it. Then they read right answers to him, right after they'd hear the professors' questions.
Eventually the film ends by Procol Harum's hit and Nights in White Satin.
Plenty of stereotypes and lame jokes, but somewhat cute. The film is dubbed to English but it's completely German flick. You can even see some Goggomobils and Isettas in the background.

More to come
Last edited by Mario Gaborović on August 20th, 2014, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » August 20th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Probably totally wrong as it's from the 60s not 1988 and it's in Italian but http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164132/

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » August 20th, 2014, 11:31 pm

2) UK/Sweden, 1987 - A Swedish 17-year old girl comes to England to work, where she finds job as a nanny to 11-year old four-eyed spoiled brat. He keeps tormenting her and acting like sort of kid you wanna beat up properly, but after he breaks some vase or whatever, Swedish chick tells his parents she did it herself. The kid becomes grateful but she gets fired and is already on her way back home. During these last few days they became friends and hang around London walking, making photos and such.

3) UK, 1990s - A 13-year old son of elderly parents, comes to a small, foggy English little town to spend a holiday. There he befriends a small circle of his peers, but his old father wants to drag him around for a boring weekend, making photos of churches and stuff. The kid somehow avoids this boredom by hanging out with these kids, but somehow never manages to become close with a girl who came from Utrecht, Netherlands. Eventually the two were left alone during night out, and somewhere in the bushes he gets his first sex.
This film is actually good.
Last edited by Mario Gaborović on August 20th, 2014, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » August 20th, 2014, 11:50 pm

4) Australia, 1987 - A teenage high school drama set in some sort of a immigrant/Aboriginal community. 90% of the pupils are either Aborigins, Hindus, black people and there's very few whiteys there. It follows paralell stories intertwined together: a Hindu girl who works in the school's data center tries to steal the answers of upcoming test, after being persuaded by a group of thugs to do it for them. However she is being caught in the act, but her friend (a hot white blonde) gives her support and throws inchilladas at this gang's leader, a jerk who only smiles at her misfortune. Then there's another subplot with the same (or another?) girl who is in loved with the best-looking guy there, but he dates the school's most popular girl, a spoiled Negro who eventually dumps him (as I recall).
Plenty of derivative, million times seen stuff, even the soundtrack is corny (Michael Sembello - Maniac). The actors are all amateurs, and such is the acting.
Last edited by Mario Gaborović on August 20th, 2014, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMT

Post by CMT » August 21st, 2014, 5:55 am

Mario Gaborović on Aug 20 2014, 05:50:59 PM wrote:4) Australia, 1987 - A teenage high school drama set in some sort of a immigrant/Aboriginal community. 90% of the pupils are either Aborigins, Hindus, black people and there's very few whiteys there. It follows paralell stories intertwined together: a Hindu girl who works in the school's data center tries to steal the answers of upcoming test, after being persuaded by a group of thugs to do it for them. However she is being caught in the act, but her friend (a hot white blonde) gives her support and throws inchilladas at this gang's leader, a jerk who only smiles at her misfortune. Then there's another subplot with the same (or another?) girl who is in loved with the best-looking guy there, but he dates the school's most popular girl, a spoiled Negro who eventually dumps him (as I recall).
Plenty of derivative, million times seen stuff, even the soundtrack is corny (Michael Sembello - Maniac). The actors are all amateurs, and such is the acting.
This it? http://www.screenaustralia.gov.au/find- ... &yend=1987

SanderO

Post by SanderO » August 21st, 2014, 9:31 am

Mario Gaborović on Aug 16 2014, 03:09:30 PM wrote:Back in the 1980s, we had chance to see plenty of children films (mostly 30min shorts) from all around the world. I believe some aren't even listen on IMDb, but out of curiosity I was persistent to discover their titles many years later. These were shown within a so-called "EBU drama" film cycle, albeit I don't know if they were put together under that blanket term abroad, or do they have any inter-connection whatsoever. Luckily I have a good memory, and we were even told beforehand in the newspapers what is going to be shown next. I even remember some years of production. However I don't have high hopes that some of you have seen these:

1) Netherlands, 1984/85 - A blonde-haired boy with glasses named Joost, aged about 12, comes to something called "Zonnekamp" (the backroad sign) to spend a scouting weekend there with his peers. He's being constantly ignored and ridiculed by kids there, only to get up on his bicycle and leave the place. All the time it was a misty rain there, no sun at all. No dialogue, only some mumbling and a few laughs.

2) Netherlands again, 1988 - A kid has a crush on his new, black-skinned teacher. One day while on hi way to school, he finds out that there was a road accident with a car same like hers involved (a Peugeot 205 cabrio I think). He follows the ambulance van on his bike, but loses them. He comes back to school and sees the teacher there, which makes him happy 'cause she didn't die.

3) Germany, 1980s - Two girls ramble across forest and one of them suddenly drops into a big hole in the ground. People come from elsewhere to get her out with a crane. A drama which borders with horror.

4) Norway, 1983 - A deaf kid who often rambles across the hills suddenly stumbles upon an escaped delinquent named Bjorn, aged about 18. They befriend, set up a fire and have a nice time together, but the police finds him and put him handcuffs. The boy sadly looks at his new friend being taken away.

5) Australia, around 1975 - A kid wants to keep iguana's egg in his backyard, but his mom doesn't let him. I think he hid it somewhere only to find out that a dingo or fox ate it.

6) England, 1985 - A kid takes care of his retarded brother whose idol is Stephen Cram. They pretend being at athletic meeting while running across sand beach together.

7) England, early 1980s - Some kids make pranks on an excursion boat trip by the river canal.

8) Ireland, early 1980s - A drama about some kid named Liam and his brass band. Certainly the weakest of them all.
I've found a page that describes the "Children's Drama" program and it looks like the EBU is also known internationally as EUROVISION. It also gives the name of someone to contact for further information so that may be worth a shot:
http://www3.ebu.ch/contents/programming ... eries.html

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » August 21st, 2014, 12:14 pm

Eventually the film ends by Procol Harum's with the Moody Blues hit Nights in White Satin.
I couldn't help myself. :geek:
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
More memorable quotesShow
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » August 21st, 2014, 12:28 pm

wait, Procol Harum? he prob meant Whiter Shade Of Pale
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » August 22nd, 2014, 12:53 am

Armoreska on Aug 21 2014, 06:28:47 AM wrote:wait, Procol Harum? he prob meant Whiter Shade Of Pale
Yeah, sorry for not being precise enough. The film ends with those two songs while credits roll.

Very strange 'cause that film doesn't look like it was made on a miniscule budget not to be listed on IMDb. But it's not good either.
I know all these years of release 'cause back in the day where I had no internet these films were announced in the newspapers along with country of production and year of release. Today it would be much easier to track them down by a single cast member. Each time has its own advantages.

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » August 22nd, 2014, 7:30 am

CMT on Aug 20 2014, 11:55:16 PM wrote:This it? http://www.screenaustralia.gov.au/find- ... &yend=1987
It looks very similar but I believe not. This was a feature-length movie, and that sole available episode on YouTube (Macedonians) doesn't look as it was made in the same fashion as this film.
However, very strange considering the same period (1986-87) and subject (immigrants). I'll know it for sure when other episodes emerge.

[/quote] I've found a page that describes the "Children's Drama" program and it looks like the EBU is also known internationally as EUROVISION. It also gives the name of someone to contact for further information so that may be worth a shot:
http://www3.ebu.ch/contents/programming ... eries.html
Thanks a lot! Yes, it looks like they went on all the way until the 2010s to finance this stuff.

I actually managed to find out the title of a single film in this EBU drama series. It is Finnish and it's called "Raamit ranniin", made in 1985. Some kid who trains ski jumping is going bad in school because of his hobby, so his parents torment him for this. He only thinks about his idol Jari Puykkonen and wants to become like him. One day he sees a woman who forgot to park her car properly, leaving her baby inside. As she went to the supermarket, the car started going downhill, but this kid, who was passing by, sees that and blocks the car by putting his skis below the front wheels. The woman returns and it turns out that it was Puykkonen's wife and their baby. As a sign of gratitude, the famous ski jumper buys this kid the most expensive skis.
The film ends with the kid's jump on K90.
Last edited by Mario Gaborović on August 22nd, 2014, 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

hiimstacey

Post by hiimstacey » August 25th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Is anyone able to help with this? It's really bugging me.

So I remember watching a film and I can't remember too much. I'm sure it's Asian (can't remember the country so apologies for lumping a whole continent together) and I can definitely remember subtitles. Anyway, it pretty much starts with a what appears to be a prostitution type situation, but then it gets a bit incestuous as there's a few bits about 'don't tell your mum' and the dad is giving the daughter money to sleep with him I think. There's a huge possibility that it's a horror/thriller as I was watching a lot from those genres at the time.

For some reason Dumplings from Three...Extremes is connecting with it in my mind but I'm not sure why. Maybe I watched them around the same time. But anyway, any help would be hugely appreciated!

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 25th, 2014, 4:35 pm

"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

hiimstacey

Post by hiimstacey » August 25th, 2014, 4:39 pm

That's it! Thanks a lot :D
Turns out it was still on my IMDb watchlist this whole time. Should really clear that out..

frbrown

Post by frbrown » August 25th, 2014, 4:55 pm

hiimstacey on Aug 25 2014, 10:32:31 AM wrote:but then it gets a bit incestuous
And of course mighty would be the one to know which movie it is tehe

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 25th, 2014, 4:57 pm

frbrown on Aug 25 2014, 10:55:14 AM wrote:
hiimstacey on Aug 25 2014, 10:32:31 AM wrote:but then it gets a bit incestuous
And of course mighty would be the one to know which movie it is tehe
:( I haven't even seen it, I just vaguely remembered something weird like that.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

LarsC

Post by LarsC » August 26th, 2014, 11:40 am

Mario Gaborović on Aug 16 2014, 03:09:30 PM wrote: 4) Norway, 1983 - A deaf kid who often rambles across the hills suddenly stumbles upon an escaped delinquent named Bjorn, aged about 18. They befriend, set up a fire and have a nice time together, but the police finds him and put him handcuffs. The boy sadly looks at his new friend being taken away.
Farlig forbryter på frifot

http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farlig_for ... ortfilm%29

Gershwin
Donator

Post by Gershwin » November 4th, 2014, 11:03 pm

Looking for Color Rhapsodie, because I'm trying to complete the Harvard Animation list. Not on KG. Any suggestions?
RokP 250

Profiles: Untappd - Last.fm - iCM

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » November 4th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Gershwin on Nov 4 2014, 04:03:11 PM wrote:Looking for Color Rhapsodie, because I'm trying to complete the Harvard Animation list. Not on KG. Any suggestions?
I've found several other films by Mary Ellen Bute but I can't find that one. You might try messaging the user who checked it who is still active.

Gershwin
Donator

Post by Gershwin » November 4th, 2014, 11:33 pm

funkybusiness on Nov 4 2014, 04:20:03 PM wrote:
Gershwin on Nov 4 2014, 04:03:11 PM wrote:Looking for Color Rhapsodie, because I'm trying to complete the Harvard Animation list. Not on KG. Any suggestions?
I've found several other films by Mary Ellen Bute but I can't find that one. You might try messaging the user who checked it who is still active.
Yeah, why not. Just did it. Waiting for the obvious "saw it at a festival" answer, but at least I could give it a try. -_-
RokP 250

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » November 4th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Gershwin on Nov 4 2014, 04:33:05 PM wrote:
funkybusiness on Nov 4 2014, 04:20:03 PM wrote:
Yeah, why not. Just did it. Waiting for the obvious "saw it at a festival" answer, but at least I could give it a try. -_-
Apparently, her films ran as shorts before films back in the day. Many people saw them and now they're barely available. Hm. I guess if they're not Looney Tunes or Disney shorts, they don't get re-released.

Gershwin
Donator

Post by Gershwin » November 4th, 2014, 11:40 pm

funkybusiness on Nov 4 2014, 04:38:37 PM wrote:
Gershwin on Nov 4 2014, 04:33:05 PM wrote:
funkybusiness on Nov 4 2014, 04:20:03 PM wrote:I've found several other films by Mary Ellen Bute but I can't find that one. You might try messaging the user who checked it who is still active.
Apparently, her films ran as shorts before films back in the day. Many people saw them and now they're barely available. Hm. I guess if they're not Looney Tunes or Disney shorts, they don't get re-released.
Too bad. But there's some hope, if I understand the Center for Visual Music website correctly:
2014 update - Bute program and selected individual films may be booked through CVM. Abstronic is available digitally; others are 16mm. We are working to make others available on digital formats soon, pending funding.
RokP 250

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » November 4th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Gershwin on Nov 4 2014, 04:40:24 PM wrote:
funkybusiness on Nov 4 2014, 04:38:37 PM wrote:
Gershwin on Nov 4 2014, 04:33:05 PM wrote:Yeah, why not. Just did it. Waiting for the obvious "saw it at a festival" answer, but at least I could give it a try. -_-
Too bad. But there's some hope, if I understand the Center for Visual Music website correctly:
2014 update - Bute program and selected individual films may be booked through CVM. Abstronic is available digitally; others are 16mm. We are working to make others available on digital formats soon, pending funding.
Nifty.

klaus78
Donator

Post by klaus78 » November 6th, 2014, 9:27 pm

On Halloween I've seen a guy in a white rabbit costume with a crown and a skateboard. It just came up again and I just can't figure out where I've seen that before... :mw_confused:

Edit: Solved it. (Where the Wild Things Are)
Last edited by klaus78 on November 8th, 2014, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kowry

Post by Kowry » January 25th, 2015, 3:33 pm

A friend saw this black-and-white film as a kid, but can't remember its name or locate it. It had some kids who venture into an "abandoned" manor, where they encounter a man. This man captures one of the kids and forces him to eat invisible (that is, non-existent) chicken (or some other meat dish) with him in a dinner table. The manor has many secret passages which the man uses to scare the other kids. The captured kid might have or might not have been black.

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » May 30th, 2015, 9:29 pm

France, 1961, color (99% sure).

A film that reminds of Repulsion, but it is not. This is what I remember: a blonde girl who I though was Brigitte Bardot - until I checked all of her films made around that period - moves to a flat at the highest floor of an ordinary building, I think older lady was the owner. Generally the film deals with her decaying romance with a guy I can't remember for life.
The films begins with somebody driving her from the airport in a white Citroen DS, and ends in a very unforgettable way: after a quarrel with her boyfriend, she (wearing a pink nightie) slips from the floor and falls into the pit between the stairs (no elevator there). This scene, the final one, is made like a dreamy sequence where she's falling for 10 seconds in a slo-mo, turning upside-down. Just when she's about to hit the floor and die, the film ends.
There's also a scene near the end in which she's playing a guitar in the bed, turning her back to boyfriend who came to talk with her.
I checked Deneuve's filmography as well, but it doesn't fit either. :(

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » May 30th, 2015, 9:39 pm

parts of that sound like Vie privée (1962). no yeah that's definitely what it is.

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » May 30th, 2015, 10:22 pm

funkybusiness on May 30 2015, 03:39:14 PM wrote:parts of that sound like Vie privée (1962). no yeah that's definitely what it is.
I knew it couldn't be obscure 'cause it was damn good! Thanks :cheers:

albajos

Post by albajos » May 30th, 2016, 6:24 am

The unknown movie:

Color, but a but not vivid colors. Probably from the 50s or early 60s

Court drama after a ship wreck. And if I remember correctly they have to go down to the wreck to find a scarf )or similar) which is evidence in the case.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » May 30th, 2016, 1:51 pm

albajos on May 30 2016, 12:24:42 AM wrote:The unknown movie:

Color, but a but not vivid colors. Probably from the 50s or early 60s

Court drama after a ship wreck. And if I remember correctly they have to go down to the wreck to find a scarf )or similar) which is evidence in the case.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Rebecca?

Edit: scratch that -- can't be Rebecca.
Last edited by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on May 30th, 2016, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brokenface
Donator

Post by brokenface » May 30th, 2016, 2:30 pm

Last edited by brokenface on May 30th, 2016, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

albajos

Post by albajos » May 30th, 2016, 2:35 pm

brokenface on May 30 2016, 08:30:06 AM wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck ... are_(film)

?
I don't think so. My ship actually sunk.

I think it might be Reap the Wild Wind (1942) actually, but all the plot summaries I've found don't spoil the ending so I can't really be sure.
Last edited by albajos on August 13th, 2016, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

albajos

Post by albajos » August 13th, 2016, 11:05 am

I saw a vampire film, I'm pretty sure it was a Vampire film. But the main plot was that they owned a disco.

It's not Blacula, it's clearly made on a lower budget than that. In one scene the female lead is walking through the city, and it's obvious that they didn't close off the street as everyone she passes keep looking at her.

albajos

Post by albajos » August 13th, 2016, 11:54 am

brokenface on Aug 13 2016, 05:49:55 AM wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079635/

?
yes, thank you

Hunziker
Donator

Post by Hunziker » January 8th, 2017, 1:14 am

A friend recommended me this movie but she didn't remembered the title. I don't particularly value her movie opinion, but it really bugs me not finding which movie it is.

She says its the story of a female runner, possibly a olympic runner. She has this big race coming up, but she doesn't seem to be able to improve her time. The film opens with a TV interview, where she states that she could only run faster if she was running for her life. Somehow, someone kidnaps one of his children, and calls her saying that in order to save her kid's life, she must runs to x place in x time. Obviously, she does, thus breaking her record time. The kidnapper ends up being her trainer/father/husband. The film is probably previous to the 2000's, but possibly already in color.
This is the voice of world control.

iCM -Twitter
ImageImage

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » January 8th, 2017, 1:40 am

okay, I have one - from the 70s and most likely made-for-TV (US) and shown on one of the big three networks. I was probably in the 10-12 range and it really, really creeped me out

all I remember is this family had a house (newly bought?) and there was a sealed door under the stairs (maybe in their basement? maybe just under the stairs to the second floor?)

anyway, they opened the sealed doorway and let out these nasty goblin/troll-like creatures that were well beyond mischievous - they wanted to hurt (kill?)

that's all I remember

any takers? anyone old enough?

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

monty

Post by monty » January 8th, 2017, 2:34 am

@xianjiro: Why do you want to revisit the prune heads? It's not a particularly good film, you know.
Anyway, here it is: https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/don ... +the+dark/

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » January 8th, 2017, 5:04 am

monty on Jan 7 2017, 07:34:15 PM wrote:@xianjiro: Why do you want to revisit the prune heads? It's not a particularly good film, you know.
mostly to excise those childhood demons but also to know what bugged a lot as a kid. can't imagine I won't laugh my ass off at it now (like I do with most 'horror.')

but thanks! :) I'll track it down and see if it's what I remember. I'll also say, after so many years, things are too often nothing like the memory of them. ^_^

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » January 9th, 2017, 7:34 am

xianjiro on Jan 7 2017, 10:04:29 PM wrote:
monty on Jan 7 2017, 07:34:15 PM wrote:@xianjiro: Why do you want to revisit the prune heads? It's not a particularly good film, you know.
mostly to excise those childhood demons but also to know what bugged a lot as a kid. can't imagine I won't laugh my ass off at it now (like I do with most 'horror.')

but thanks! :) I'll track it down and see if it's what I remember. I'll also say, after so many years, things are too often nothing like the memory of them. ^_^
Thanks again, Monty - that has to be it. It's interesting how different my memory of the movie is from what I saw. Other than the bolted metal portal and the stairs down to it (and the climactic scene), I think my 10 year old imagination really went to work. I would have sworn dozens of people were attacked! :rolleyes:

Well, that's another unofficial check I've been able to reclaim from my past.

sol can find me here