Scariest horror movie of 2020?
Yes, it's that time! Finally! The Talking Images team is ready to open up and talk through our top 10 favourite films of 2020 - and now, part 2, entirely dedicated to our number 1 film of the year is live.
Why did it take so long? Because we have worked around the clock to be able to see as many films as possible - to serve you, what could be our very best top films of the year episode yet.
You Can Listen to Our Discussion of Our Number 1 Favourite Film(s) of 2020 here:
Sounder: https://talking-images.sounder.fm/episo ... lm-of-2020
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 0540386545
You Can Listen to Part 1, covering our 10th to 2nd Favourite Picks of the Year Here:
Sounder: https://talking-images.sounder.fm/episo ... ms-of-2020
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1542580739
Join the conversation
Questions from Part 1:
- Tell us why you love them
- Comment on our picks
- And of course, tell us everything about the year that was (cinematically). Did Covid make the year weaker, did it help smaller films come to the surface and you're happy as a fawn or was there little to no difference for you? The latter we did not get into in the podcast - so we'd love to discuss it right here.
- Clearly we couldn't agree. What films, if any of our number 1 picks did you love?
- How strong is your love for your number 1 pick of the year?
- What's your Radu Jude success rate (if any?) and did Uppercase Print just take the meta elements "too far"?
- Is I'm Thinking of Ending Things Kaufman's best?
- How did you like the dream logic of Come True?
- Is The Father a horror movie, YAY or NAY? (and either way, how scary is it?)
- And finally, is there an odd similarity between the majority of our top pics?