1. Got it!
2. I’m now at 829/1000. So 65 new entries this month.
3. Not worked at that at all this month.
1. Got it!
I closed 2020 at 825/1000 and now I’m at 858/1000. Good progress.Harco wrote: ↑December 28th, 2020, 9:35 pm 01. Reach 1000/1000 on Box Office Mojo's All Time Worldwide Box Office list (currently 817/1000)
I've been slowly working on this list for years, but now it's really time to finish it off as I'm still not expecting many new entries in 2021 because of the ongoing pandemic.
And I'm going to go through Hitchcock's output chronologically, or at least what's available in HD. A lot of rewatches, but I haven't seen his early work and some other random American films. He's also the director who got me into films even more seriously in 2007, so I'm curious to see how he holds up after all these years. Not my intention to finish that endeavor in 2021, though.
1. Complete S&S 2012 - 58 films to watch. A slow and steady start with five new interesting watches.erde wrote: ↑January 6th, 2021, 11:01 am My goals for 2021:
1. Complete S&S 2012 - 63 films to watch
2. Get gold on 1001 MYMSBYD - 87 films to watch
3. Regain lost platinums (so far only IMDb top 250) - 4 films to watch
4. Recomplete watching all films on 10+ official lists - 17 films to watch
5. Complete a list of 50 films from 50 genres, chosen by my friend and myself to watch and discuss during the year - 50 films to watch (plus 15 films to watch on the previous list first)
It's been 1 month and I've seen 3 series (and close to finishing a 4th), so I'm doing well so far.
My understanding is that it was a response to 72aicm's post about trying to get an award for every list. I believe the image shows the lists that Tim still doesn't have bronze on, and how many films he needs to get there, since that is the column that the sheet is sorted by in the screenshot.
An interesting month for me, but some goals need updates (TSPDT has now 1005 entries and new lists should add to my goal a bronze to obtain)Prat wrote: ↑December 28th, 2020, 2:07 pm My 2021 goals :
- Watch at least 250 feature movies
- Watch at least 100 short movies
- Get platinum on TSPDT (currently at 880/1001)
- Get 104 awards (half of the lists, currently at 94)
- Get 12 platinum awards (currently at 7)
- Watch every movie on 9+ lists (76 to go)
81 now, so I'm still progressing...
69, now !!!
Didn't work on that one, but I'll try and get my medal on the Belgian list before it becomes unofficial...
14. Small progress, but progress still...cinephage wrote: ↑December 28th, 2020, 2:16 pm4 - Finish iCM Forum's Favourite French Films list : https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... htysparks/ (16 films to watch)
After one month:max-scl wrote: ↑January 10th, 2021, 3:30 pm My film goals:
- To watch at least 250 films, but not too much more than that.
- That my median check by year is somewhere in the 90's decade.
- That films in English comprise less than half of my checks.
- To keep watching 1001BYD films till I reach 2/3 of the list checked (about 110 films to go)
- 116 seen in January, well more than necessary for the goal
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.