Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
ICMForum's Favourite Movies 2019 Edition (Nominations: Mar 20th)
Polls: Documentaries (Results), 2018 (Feb 17th), 2003 awards (Feb 24th), Fantasy (Feb 28th), DtC Nominations (Feb 28th), Children (Apr 7th)
Challenges: Academy Awards, 1930s, China+HK+Taiwan
World Cup: Semi finals preparation (Feb 23rd)
Film of the Week: Bian zou bian chang

Your hometown in cinema?

Mario Gaborović

Your hometown in cinema?

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Have you ever watched a movie that was shot in the place where you're born/spent most of your life? I'm interested only if you're living in a place of under 500,000. Don't post London or stuff like that.

That makes me wonder... I myself come from a provincial town; These places people normally do not visit when touring abroad, don't speak about them or know. Are you connected to your birthplace somehow? Does it have any meaning to you? When going abroad do you wish to see those OTHER towns than the capital? How much do you know about smaller towns around the globe that aren't tourist destinations either? If you left your hometown before, do you have a wish to visit them again, is there any nostalgia? :mellow:

albajos

Post by albajos » January 15th, 2019, 7:56 pm

I'm from a village with about 10 000, and we do actually have at least 3 active nationwide directors at the moment.

But they haven't used any local downtown areas. If they have shot something close to home it's usually just an open road. Or a farm.

On the other hand, here's a music video that is completely shot in ny "village" (a good wide shot at 2:39)

(I'm actually in this, in the concert audience, but I'm one head shorter than anyone else so you can't see me)

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » January 15th, 2019, 8:07 pm

closest I can come:

https://goodofgoshen.com/project/10-mov ... in-goshen/

I'm grew up in Elkhart, Indiana. Goshen, 10 miles away and less than 10% of the population, is the county seat.

Hoosiers (1986) could have been filmed in Elkhart - at least the identical game was played in 1952. Our coach wasn't a drunk, though.
Our main claim to movie fame in my youth was being the hometown of Jean Hagen (Lina Lamont in Singin' in the Rain)
:run: STILL the Gaffer!

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 8:10 pm

albajos wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 7:56 pm
I'm from a village with about 10 000
That's more like a small town, and it does look like one. And I'm pretty sure a 'village' wouldn't have a such a big concert hall (though I suppose it was a converted shopping mall or something for the purpose :lol: ).

Just name it, albajos. It doesn't matter we probably never heard of it. I'd google some pictures for sure. ;)

albajos

Post by albajos » January 15th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Mario Gaborović wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:10 pm
though I suppose it was a converted shopping mall or something for the purpose :lol:
Yes, it is. Just for that video. The mall is reconstructed now, so a concert isn't possible there anymore.

You can see the name in the first frame of the video. Stord, or the town Leirvik.
Lerwick in Shetland is actually named after it, and during the war they used boats to escape from Stord to Shetland. That part of history was shown in https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049808/reference but the plot only focuses on the boat, so nothing shown of land.
Last edited by albajos on January 15th, 2019, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 8:31 pm

3eyes wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Our main claim to movie fame in my youth was being the hometown of Jean Hagen (Lina Lamont in Singin' in the Rain)
If I understood well, Hagen was born in Chicago but moved to Elkhart in the same year when you're born, 3eyes :unsure: Is there any chance possibly that you crossed paths with her, before she moved to University?

Nathan Treadway
Donator

Post by Nathan Treadway » January 15th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Cincinnati skyline from University Hospital in "Killing of a Sacred Deer":Image

While I'm not from Cincinnati exactly, this was in my local newspaper today, actually:
https://www.journal-news.com/news/crews ... 24Q02Wp0L/

There's plenty more filmed in Cincinnati, and a few more in Hamilton, which is about 20 miles north, (the city I actually live.. Population approx 60k), most notably a couple scenes from Todd Haynes' "Carol". The diner scene where they met was filmed maybe 1-2 miles from my house.

burneyfan
Donator

Post by burneyfan » January 15th, 2019, 8:46 pm

Surprisingly, yes. It's a town of about 8000. Smaller, when the film was made in 2002. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYPVbe7dAvc

GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome » January 15th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Closest filming location to me that I know of would be the school where Dead Poets Society (1989) was shot, in Middletown, Delaware.
I thrive best hermit-style.

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 8:49 pm

Nathan Treadway wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:35 pm
There's plenty more filmed in Cincinnati, and a few more in Hamilton, which is about 20 miles north, (the city I actually live.. Population approx 60k), most notably a couple scenes from Todd Haynes' "Carol". The diner scene where they met was filmed maybe 1-2 miles from my house.
Gonna watch that very soon :D You hear the city's name many times, but you never get to know how it feels... Sure, walking the town is one thing, but maybe you could feel the gist by entering through cinema.

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 8:52 pm

GruesomeTwosome wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Closest filming location to me that I know of would be the school where Dead Poets Society (1989) was shot, in Middletown, Delaware.
I vaguely remember, but I think it looked brown, like those English boarding schools where they play rugby sevens while surrounded by line of poplar trees?

GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome » January 15th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Mario Gaborović wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:52 pm
GruesomeTwosome wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:48 pm
I vaguely remember, but I think it looked brown, like those English boarding schools where they play rugby sevens while surrounded by line of poplar trees?
Yeah, all the old, preppy/WASP-y boarding schools for boys in the US seem to be modeled after the English ones, heh.
Last edited by GruesomeTwosome on January 15th, 2019, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I thrive best hermit-style.

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 8:56 pm

burneyfan wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:46 pm
Surprisingly, yes. It's a town of about 8000. Smaller, when the film was made in 2002. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYPVbe7dAvc
Imagine how many towns of that size never got their names on IMDb, never been immortalized via pictures. :cowbow:

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » January 15th, 2019, 9:38 pm

There have been a handful where I grew up, but the most widely seen one is Benny & Joon (1993). That movie was also my first experience seeing my hometown on film.

tobias

Post by tobias » January 15th, 2019, 10:16 pm

Not really actually. It does have around 90k inhabitants, a rich history and is virtually unscathed by the war (which is quite rare for a city of that size in Germany), yet the array of what was ever shot here is thin. I think Nimmermeer (2006) and Die Blaue Grenze (2005) is probably the most significant, it's not really a thing. In some danish or german TV productions it might be used in almost untraceable ways (I know there was some danish production here a while ago but I can't even find it). The most significant stuff ever shot in my state as a whole would be Nosferatu (1922) and then Zur Chronik von Grieshuus (1925), though both was shot mostly in the area in and around Lübeck (though even Lübeck has a rather meh film-record), Nosferatu also on the western coast on Sylt. In Germany we have this shitty tradition of shooting way too many films in Berlin. I mean fuck this shit, it becomes old real fast.

Note: In Lübeck you can actually still see most of the historic shooting locations of Nosferatu, though the "Salzspeicher" (the building Nosferatu rents) is a clothing store today... I mean I love Lübeck, I think it's probably the most beautiful city in all of Germany but I don't think any city in Germany has fallen so far from where it once was. At one point it was perhaps the most powerful german city there was (in that area at least), today it's not even the capital of Schleswig-Holstein and their GDP per capita is the lowest of the 4 major cities here... (how is that even possible?).

All I'm trying to say is that it really could be a lot better (concerning movies and stuff, it's one of the most liveable places in Germany). Though I do appreciate that so much of Nosferatu was shot no too far away, it's one of my favorite films and it was even before I knew.
Last edited by tobias on January 15th, 2019, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 10:23 pm

tobias wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:16 pm
Not really actually. It does have around 90k inhabitants, a rich history and is virtually unscathed by the war
I understand you are from Flensburg, not Lübeck (which has 210k apparently).

Coryn

Post by Coryn » January 15th, 2019, 10:23 pm

I lived for some time In Bruges.
Heard there was some kind of movie shot here, that it involved fat people wanting to climb a tower.
[*][*][*][*][*] Favorite
[*][*][*][*] Very good
[*][*][*] Good
[*][*] Okay
[*] Bad

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 15th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Coryn wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:23 pm
I lived for some time In Bruges.
Heard there was some kind of movie shot here, that it involved fat people wanting to climb a tower.
I'm interested in cities you guys most time spent in / connected to, or been born there. Not ephemeral places of living.

Even if they consist of two streets.

tobias

Post by tobias » January 15th, 2019, 10:34 pm

Mario Gaborović wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:23 pm
tobias wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 10:16 pm
Not really actually. It does have around 90k inhabitants, a rich history and is virtually unscathed by the war
I understand you are from Flensburg, not Lübeck (which has 210k apparently).
Correct, I'm indeed from Flensburg. Sry if that whole Lübeck rant made it a little confusing but it's the closest place nearby where a major (as in remembered) film was shot (or actually that'd be Sylt I guess).

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » January 15th, 2019, 11:37 pm

Mario Gaborović wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:31 pm
3eyes wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 8:07 pm
If I understood well, Hagen was born in Chicago but moved to Elkhart in the same year when you're born, 3eyes :unsure: Is there any chance possibly that you crossed paths with her, before she moved to University?
No, I was too much younger. All I remember is the hullaballoo when Singin' in the Rain came out (I was in high school but not going to movies at the time because my best friends were Mennonites and couldn't, so I didn't see it until much later).

flaiky

Post by flaiky » January 16th, 2019, 12:01 am

Mario Gaborović wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 7:35 pm
I'm interested only if you're living in a place of under 500,000. Don't post London or stuff like that.
Well I'm going to, since London has distinctive neighbourhoods that almost end up functioning like a small town because you have everything you need within a square mile. And I only feel excited if I see my local area on film. (I expect most 'big city people' feel the same way)

So, yeah: in Happy Go Lucky, Sally Hawkins has a driving lesson down a street 5 minutes walk from me (the same street I used to walk down to get to school). There are always learner drivers around here, so Leigh did his research! Most of the film is set in an area 1.5 miles away and I recognise a fair bit of it, it's fun to watch. Two other films with exterior shots that I recognise intimately: About a Boy and Notes on a Scandal. This pedestrian tunnel is right near where my friend used to live, I can't tell you how many times I've walked through it, heh.
That makes me wonder... I myself come from a provincial town; These places people normally do not visit when touring abroad, don't speak about them or know. Are you connected to your birthplace somehow? Does it have any meaning to you? When going abroad do you wish to see those OTHER towns than the capital? How much do you know about smaller towns around the globe that aren't tourist destinations either? If you left your hometown before, do you have a wish to visit them again, is there any nostalgia? :mellow:
I definitely like to see small towns when I'm travelling, though usually they are recommended in travel books etc so will still be fairly touristy. But occasionally when using transport to get from place to place I briefly end up somewhere random. I do value the experience of visiting somewhere 'ordinary', just for the authenticity, even if they tend me be off the radar for a reason. I'm going to argue again that this can still apply to cities: a tourist who only sees central London hasn't had the full/real experience, and I'd always recommend that people visit a different area or two. I make this effort in foreign cities. And yes, I definitely feel a connection to my local area. I've lived in a couple of other places but I've always been the nostalgic type and keep coming back here! I get bored and frustrated for sure but can't resist how safe and comforting it is either.

Edit: the Happy Go Lucky scene is on Youtube - from 2 minutes is the road I'm talking about. I always used to play in the park next to them. :)
Last edited by flaiky on January 16th, 2019, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 16th, 2019, 12:09 am

flaiky wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 12:01 am
So, yeah: in Happy Go Lucky, Sally Hawkins has a driving lesson down a street 5 minutes walk from me (the same street I used to walk down to get to school). There are always learner drivers around here, so Leigh did his research! Most of the film is set in an area 1.5 miles away and I recognise a fair bit of it, it's fun to watch. Two other films with exterior shots that I recognise intimately: About a Boy and Notes on a Scandal. This pedestrian tunnel is right near where my friend used to live, I can't tell you how many times I've walked through it, heh.
That was quite a funny sequence; the instructor says right, but she says 'Hey let's go that way' :D The fact that I remember it clearly says something, considering how many films I watched.

Sometimes you get disappointed, like when you think you're watching Peckham but it's actually Bristol.

flaiky

Post by flaiky » January 16th, 2019, 12:24 am

Mario Gaborović wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 12:09 am
Sometimes you get disappointed, like when you think you're watching Peckham but it's actually Bristol.
I watched Been So Long recently because it is set in Camden Town, but I know the area far too well and I can promise you, not one scene of that film was shot in Camden Town. It pissed me off (just one thing of many about that god awful film).
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats

RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 » January 16th, 2019, 12:52 am

We live just outside the town of Mullingar in Westmeath, Ireland. The town would have a population of just over 20,000 so it's relatively small and, unsurprisingly, not a hub of film production.

One film though that I am potentially rather looking forward to is Randal Plunkett's 'The Green Sea', which was filmed in and around the town last year.

https://travelirelandmagazine.com/the-green-sea/
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7162514/
That's all, folks!

Carmel1379
Donator

Post by Carmel1379 » January 16th, 2019, 2:05 am

My friend from Grimsby keeps going on about how Sasha Baron Cohen DIDN’T film his such-titled comedy in Grimsby because he decided the place wasn’t bad enough. He actually filmed it somewhere in Essex instead.
IMDb, letterboxd, tumblr
whom shall we find
Sufficient? who shall tempt with wand’ring feet
The dark unbottom’d infinite Abyss,
And through the palpable obscure find out
His uncouth way, or spread his aerie flight,
Upborn with indefatigable wings,
Over the vast abrupt, ere he arrive
The happy Ile?

Nur dein Auge – ungeheuer / Blickt michs an, Unendlichkeit!
Close the world. ʇxǝu ǝɥʇ uǝdO.
t o B e c o n t i n u e d

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » January 16th, 2019, 2:25 am

I never lived in the town, but near enough to have been there plenty of times, had a girlfriend who lived there, and also, somewhat embarrassingly, I've never seen the film, but I've been to pretty much every location used for filming Stand By Me. The bridge on the wikipedia page is very recognizable (the green one, not the one in California). I'm sure if I did watch the film, it'd be fairly strange as I don't think anything has changed in that little town in the past 75 years except that the town revels in the fact that it's the location used in Stand By Me. I think they do a Stand By Me festival every so often.
Unrelated, Sam Elliot has a farm nearby as well.

And about 40 miles away in the state capital is the hospital where they filmed One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I've seen the hospital but I haven't been inside.

Oh and like 40 miles the other way, I've been to the town where Buster Keaton filmed The General. There's nothing distinctive about the place that you could tell "hey that's from The General!" or anything like that, but there's a big ugly mural on the side of the hotel they stayed in while filming.

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » January 16th, 2019, 3:14 am

In Philly we live near Pennsylvania Hospital, which played an antebellum mansion in Beloved. The Gazela Primiero, a tall ship berthed at Penn's Landing, played the ship that brought the guillotine from Martinique in La veuve de Saint-Pierre.

brokenface
Donator

Post by brokenface » January 16th, 2019, 7:38 am

Where i grew up is Shrewsbury. It's not been used much, most well known film shot there is the 1984 Christmas Carol with George C Scott, where it's made up to be Victorian but still some bits v recognisable.

Lived ten years now in Oxford which gets used a lot for tv and sometimes for film, though it's generally only for the university and a historic backdrop rather than the more 'local' parts, it's always the town as tourist would see it.

Plenty of films use places around Oxfordshire, probably cause proximity to London etc. Again usually historic backdrops, big country houses or quaint little villages.

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » January 16th, 2019, 8:18 am

Apparently Antwerpen has 523.248 people living in it, but I'll include it anyway since Belgian cinema is quite obscure and even then the city hasn't been featured that much in local films. If you want to watch (a good) film where the city itself is pretty much an extra character, Any Way the Wind Blows should be your prime choice.

rnilsson19

Post by rnilsson19 » January 16th, 2019, 8:32 am

I can't imagine anything's been shot around my hometown, though it's quite close to Trollhättan where Lars Von Trier and Lukas Moodysson have shot several movies. When I was watching The House That Jack Built the other day I could tell that some of the scenes must have been shot in Sweden around those parts.

sheikofhyrule

Post by sheikofhyrule » January 16th, 2019, 9:59 am

The Beginning of the End supposedly took place in the town I grew up in, but there are no mountains in east central Illinois.

The town I currently live in had some scenes in With Honors and Hoop Dreams. There is a new Youtube series called Champaign Ill, but it too was not filmed here.

Eva_L

Post by Eva_L » January 16th, 2019, 12:11 pm

'In Bruges' has already been mentioned, but some others have been shot (or partly shot) in my city as well, according to this wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... _in_Bruges
I've seen Ben X but don't recall recognising my city. I don't know if all the films mentioned on there actually contain scenes of the city.

I also started watching 'De Dag', this Belgian tv show about a hostage situation in a bank, which is also filmed in Bruges.

Minkin

Post by Minkin » January 16th, 2019, 12:43 pm

funkybusiness wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 2:25 am
I never lived in the town, but near enough to have been there plenty of times, had a girlfriend who lived there, and also, somewhat embarrassingly, I've never seen the film, but I've been to pretty much every location used for filming Stand By Me. The bridge on the wikipedia page is very recognizable (the green one, not the one in California). I'm sure if I did watch the film, it'd be fairly strange as I don't think anything has changed in that little town in the past 75 years except that the town revels in the fact that it's the location used in Stand By Me. I think they do a Stand By Me festival every so often.
We must not have lived too far apart from each other for several years then! (I grew up in Albany, and thankfully moved away before being bullied to death). Interesting that you picked out that film, as my parents were on set for several days of production, and were there to see the pie-eating contest scene firsthand (those who've seen the film know this would be the best scene to witness). They have all sorts of memories from that film; and try to go to that festival every few years. Its a great film in its own right, so I'd highly suggest just sitting down and watching it already.

--------------------
But I moved to a town (less than 150k people) within the Studio Zone of Los Angeles; that used to be all movie ranches before being developed. So, about every film has been made here; and the town has doubled as probably everything or anything (I'm guessing your Beginning of the End Illinois mountains points to it being filmed here). I somehow live a couple blocks away from Dustbowl Oklahoma or the Appian Way or Africa or Ireland or an alien planet. Even after the town was developed, they're constantly filming all over. You just become jaded by it and sometimes it can be annoying. Like, i just want to go to the grocery store, not walk around film crews blocking the way. Though this does occasionally lead to weird situations where you get asked to briefly join the shoot - as person walking by in background. Its a weird place, but I love it here.

There's one area of town that's used constantly in films/tv/commercials. Just keep an eye out for this stupid white fence, and you'll know where its actually filmed:

I won't directly name which is my town, but given all the above clues, it shouldn't be difficult to surmise.

If you ever visit Los Angeles and want to visit a movie ranch; there's still a few active ones nearby. But I'd recommend the two that turned into public parks: Corriganville (which has an active backlot next door), or Paramount Ranch - well, maybe after they rebuild it after this last fire. And both are still actively used all the time. One of my favorite experiences was a busy weekend visit to Paramount Ranch - and there were about 5 different amateur productions going on at the same time - you were constantly in somebody's shot. And as we left, 30 brides in gowns showed up for something or other. Oh, and Paramount Ranch was home to the very first Renaissance Faire. Again, things can be surreal here.

Coryn

Post by Coryn » January 16th, 2019, 1:27 pm

Eva_L wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 12:11 pm
'In Bruges' has already been mentioned, but some others have been shot (or partly shot) in my city as well, according to this wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... _in_Bruges
I've seen Ben X but don't recall recognising my city. I don't know if all the films mentioned on there actually contain scenes of the city.

I also started watching 'De Dag', this Belgian tv show about a hostage situation in a bank, which is also filmed in Bruges.
Nice to hear someone else from Bruges also wanders around on this forum :)
[*][*][*][*][*] Favorite
[*][*][*][*] Very good
[*][*][*] Good
[*][*] Okay
[*] Bad

tourdesb

Post by tourdesb » January 16th, 2019, 2:28 pm

I grew up in a town with 40k inhabitants where a few movies have been shot, including "Mélodie en sous-sol" (1962) and "La vérité si je mens!" (1997).
"Raï" (1995) was the closest to me, filmed a few streets away from where I lived

I now live in another town with 40k inhabitants, but way more movies have been filmed there.
"Une aussi longue absence" (1961), "Alphaville" (1965), "Playtime" (1967), "Buffet froid" (1979), "Bis ans Ende der Welt" (1991), "Micmacs à tire-larigot" (2009) were filmed a few streets away from where I live.
Image Image Image

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » January 16th, 2019, 2:43 pm

Vesna na Zarechnoy ulitse, apparently (gave it a 4/10)
Odinnadtsatyy (Vertov's documentary)
just a few that I've seen, both too old for anything to be recognizable
currently working thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

beasterne

Post by beasterne » January 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm

I'm from Evansville, Indiana (population about 100,000). We have one of the oldest baseball fields in the country in our city (Bosse Field) and it was used as a field in A League of Their Own.

The establishing shots used in tv show Roseanne were also shot here.

Nathan Treadway
Donator

Post by Nathan Treadway » January 16th, 2019, 3:16 pm

beasterne wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm
I'm from Evansville, Indiana (population about 100,000). We have one of the oldest baseball fields in the country in our city (Bosse Field) and it was used as a field in A League of Their Own.

:cheers: Looks like you're probably the closest person to me on this forum.

clemmetarey
Donator

Post by clemmetarey » January 16th, 2019, 3:16 pm

I grew up in a town right next to where tourdesb now lives (Courbevoie). According to IMDB, that's where Conchita's apartment in Cet obscur objet du désir (1977) is. Le Chat (1971) with Gabin and Signoret was almost exclusively shot there. Peur sur la ville (1975) has some scenes shot there as well (haven't seen it).

beasterne

Post by beasterne » January 16th, 2019, 3:27 pm

Nathan Treadway wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 3:16 pm
beasterne wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 2:50 pm

:cheers: Looks like you're probably the closest person to me on this forum.
Nice! I've actually moved north and live in the Indianapolis area, but I'm still definitely within driving distance of Cincy.