Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: 2010s (Results), Animation (Jul 21st), 1974 awards (Jul 23rd), 1942 (Jul 27th)
Challenges: Low rating, Mystery/Suspense/Thriller, Benelux
Film of the Week: Spiegel van Holland, August nominations (Jul 26th)

The Film Lounge

Post Reply
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 5966
Joined: Jun 07, 2016
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

Re: The Film Lounge

#18161

Post by maxwelldeux » May 7th, 2019, 7:33 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 7:17 pm
Just saw a film so bad that I couldn't finish it. That hasn't happened in a while. Kamikaze Girls. Felt like I was watching a shitty anime. Annoying style, shitty scat humour and other humour that completely falls flat. My god it hurt my eyes.

The plot keywords for the film on imdb is funnier than the film:
This is why you don't leave 11-year-old boys in charge of updating IMDB... tehe

User avatar
TajSamKojiJesam
Posts: 78
Joined: Feb 14, 2018
Contact:

#18162

Post by TajSamKojiJesam » May 7th, 2019, 7:34 pm

Kamikaze Girls is one of the most obnoxious films I've ever seen. I've actually managed to finish it, probably shouldn't have bothered.

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18163

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 7th, 2019, 8:14 pm

New Hong Sang-soo film is online. His film Hotel by the River. No English subs though :(

User avatar
zuma
Donator
Posts: 1911
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

#18164

Post by zuma » May 7th, 2019, 8:18 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 8:14 pm
New Hong Sang-soo film is online. His film Hotel by the River. No English subs though :(
If anyone cares, the interview with him on the Claire's Camera disc was funny and interesting. Definitely learn a lot about his process.

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18165

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 7th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Also we're 5 months in and he hasn't released a film yet? Fucking slacker.

User avatar
St. Gloede
Moderator
Posts: 9819
Joined: May 06, 2011
Contact:

#18166

Post by St. Gloede » May 7th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Quick question:

Which version of Douro, Faina Fluvial (1931, Manoel de Oliveira) should I see?

(From what I understand there is a fully silent original version, and then two versions with music from '34 and '94).

User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 29227
Joined: May 05, 2011
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#18167

Post by mightysparks » May 7th, 2019, 10:09 pm

Ivan0716 wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Is there a more comprehensive pre-code horrors list than this one? (Preferably on imdb or letterboxd)
You could possibly use the TSZDT spreadsheet and filter between precode years; it would include some borderline and not at all horrors, but you could just delete ones you don’t think are fitting.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18168

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 7th, 2019, 10:23 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 8:14 pm
New Hong Sang-soo film is online. His film Hotel by the River. No English subs though :(
Put in quite a bit for the subtitle pot and it looks like it already got claimed :circle: hopefully they'll come soon.

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18169

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 8th, 2019, 1:40 am

Just rewatched Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning, and :satstunned: Wow. Definitely changed my opinion of it after seeing it around 5 years ago. It's such an intense and sadistic horror film. It's like if Gaspar Noe directed the 2nd half of Mandy. The action cliches are there, including Dolph Lundgren really hamming it up, but they are exploited to the point that they becoming nightmarish.

User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 29227
Joined: May 05, 2011
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#18170

Post by mightysparks » May 8th, 2019, 3:04 am

mightysparks wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 10:09 pm
Ivan0716 wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Is there a more comprehensive pre-code horrors list than this one? (Preferably on imdb or letterboxd)
You could possibly use the TSZDT spreadsheet and filter between precode years; it would include some borderline and not at all horrors, but you could just delete ones you don’t think are fitting.
Since I was curious myself, here's the list on IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls044177686/

I just included everything that had been nominated at least once with a year between 1930-1934. Obviously some of them are questionable..
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image

User avatar
Ivan0716
Posts: 1000
Joined: Feb 05, 2012
Contact:

#18171

Post by Ivan0716 » May 9th, 2019, 7:03 pm

mightysparks wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 3:04 am
mightysparks wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 10:09 pm
Ivan0716 wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Is there a more comprehensive pre-code horrors list than this one? (Preferably on imdb or letterboxd)
You could possibly use the TSZDT spreadsheet and filter between precode years; it would include some borderline and not at all horrors, but you could just delete ones you don’t think are fitting.
Since I was curious myself, here's the list on IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls044177686/

I just included everything that had been nominated at least once with a year between 1930-1934. Obviously some of them are questionable..
Thanks for doing this!

I don't mind the questionable choices, the more "complete" the better.


blocho
Donator
Posts: 1688
Joined: Jul 20, 2014
Contact:

#18173

Post by blocho » May 10th, 2019, 12:13 am

I commend Werner's turn to acting, though of course his whole life has been one long work of performance art. I know his participation will be of the utmost benefit to this "Mandalorian" series. My one question is whether he will playing the same character as he did in Jack Reacher. Perhaps Star Wars and Jack Reacher inhabit the same fictional universe.

blocho
Donator
Posts: 1688
Joined: Jul 20, 2014
Contact:

#18174

Post by blocho » May 10th, 2019, 12:17 am

Having a fondness for the survival genre, I found myself pondering the "lost at sea" subgenre. I'm not talking about danger-at-sea movies like Waterworld or The Perfect Storm but rather movies about people cast adrift in lifeboats or the like. Off the top of my head, I can list:

Life of Pi
Unbroken
Against the Sun
In the Heart of the Sea
Lifeboat

Are there any I've missed?

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 3673
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#18175

Post by Dolwphin » May 10th, 2019, 12:19 am

Nostos: il ritorno
Top 200 | https://rateyourmusic.com/~Dolwphin

Member of the Experimental Mafia.

User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10462
Joined: Jan 22, 2013
Contact:

#18176

Post by funkybusiness » May 10th, 2019, 12:21 am

blocho wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:13 am
I commend Werner's turn to acting, though of course his whole life has been one long work of performance art. I know his participation will be of the utmost benefit to this "Mandalorian" series. My one question is whether he will playing the same character as he did in Jack Reacher. Perhaps Star Wars and Jack Reacher inhabit the same fictional universe.
Considering he was playing Werner Herzog in Jack Reacher and will probably continue to play the role of Werner Herzog the rest of his life, I'm gonna have to say yes. This puts a whole new spin on the whole St. Elsewhere universe thing. You can definitely see how Star Wars 1977 was influenced by Lessons of Darkness and Cave of Forgotten Dreams.

User avatar
Leopardi
Donator
Posts: 1110
Joined: Feb 04, 2012
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

#18177

Post by Leopardi » May 10th, 2019, 12:51 am

blocho wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:17 am
Having a fondness for the survival genre, I found myself pondering the "lost at sea" subgenre. I'm not talking about danger-at-sea movies like Waterworld or The Perfect Storm but rather movies about people cast adrift in lifeboats or the like. Off the top of my head, I can list:

Life of Pi
Unbroken
Against the Sun
In the Heart of the Sea
Lifeboat

Are there any I've missed?
I enjoyed The Disappeared more than I expected I would. Worth a look, in my opinion.

User avatar
weirdboy
Donator
Posts: 3423
Joined: Jan 03, 2016
Contact:

#18178

Post by weirdboy » May 10th, 2019, 12:54 am

blocho wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:17 am
Having a fondness for the survival genre, I found myself pondering the "lost at sea" subgenre. I'm not talking about danger-at-sea movies like Waterworld or The Perfect Storm but rather movies about people cast adrift in lifeboats or the like. Off the top of my head, I can list:

Life of Pi
Unbroken
Against the Sun
In the Heart of the Sea
Lifeboat

Are there any I've missed?
Whoops I misunderstood which sort of films you're looking for, but I do have another:

Skammen AKA Shame (1968) by Ingmar Bergman

The entire film isn't "lost at sea" but there is a significant portion where they are.

User avatar
outdoorcats
Posts: 771
Joined: Feb 03, 2017
Contact:

#18179

Post by outdoorcats » May 10th, 2019, 12:59 am

All is Lost
Adrift
Kon-Tiki (not so much lost, but plenty of sea)
Styx (sort of)

[a LION eats GOD. Gunshots ring out. MATT turns around]
MATT: That's the guy I was telling you about.

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 3673
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#18180

Post by Dolwphin » May 10th, 2019, 1:01 am

outdoorcats wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:59 am
Kon-Tiki (not so much lost, but plenty of sea)
Lost, Lost, Lost (not so much sea, but plenty of lost) tehe
Top 200 | https://rateyourmusic.com/~Dolwphin

Member of the Experimental Mafia.

blocho
Donator
Posts: 1688
Joined: Jul 20, 2014
Contact:

#18181

Post by blocho » May 10th, 2019, 1:24 am

funkybusiness wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:21 am
blocho wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:13 am
I commend Werner's turn to acting, though of course his whole life has been one long work of performance art. I know his participation will be of the utmost benefit to this "Mandalorian" series. My one question is whether he will playing the same character as he did in Jack Reacher. Perhaps Star Wars and Jack Reacher inhabit the same fictional universe.
Considering he was playing Werner Herzog in Jack Reacher and will probably continue to play the role of Werner Herzog the rest of his life, I'm gonna have to say yes. This puts a whole new spin on the whole St. Elsewhere universe thing. You can definitely see how Star Wars 1977 was influenced by Lessons of Darkness and Cave of Forgotten Dreams.
I think it might go beyond that. By the time the movie industry is finished franchising everything, we'll learn that all movies since https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/rou ... den+scene/ have been connected in one big, shitty cinematic universe.

User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10462
Joined: Jan 22, 2013
Contact:

#18182

Post by funkybusiness » May 10th, 2019, 1:29 am

blocho wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 1:24 am
funkybusiness wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:21 am
blocho wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:13 am


I commend Werner's turn to acting, though of course his whole life has been one long work of performance art. I know his participation will be of the utmost benefit to this "Mandalorian" series. My one question is whether he will playing the same character as he did in Jack Reacher. Perhaps Star Wars and Jack Reacher inhabit the same fictional universe.
Considering he was playing Werner Herzog in Jack Reacher and will probably continue to play the role of Werner Herzog the rest of his life, I'm gonna have to say yes. This puts a whole new spin on the whole St. Elsewhere universe thing. You can definitely see how Star Wars 1977 was influenced by Lessons of Darkness and Cave of Forgotten Dreams.
I think it might go beyond that. By the time the movie industry is finished franchising everything, we'll learn that all movies since https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/rou ... den+scene/ have been connected in one big, shitty cinematic universe.
considering that's the greatest mystery thriller ever made, the whole she-bang can't be too bad.

Edison did it, btw.

User avatar
Knaldskalle
Moderator
Posts: 9486
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: New Mexico, Trumpistan
Contact:

#18183

Post by Knaldskalle » May 10th, 2019, 5:21 am

Since when is Werner Herzog Austrian?
Personal film goals for 2019.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10462
Joined: Jan 22, 2013
Contact:

#18184

Post by funkybusiness » May 10th, 2019, 5:24 am

Knaldskalle wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 5:21 am
Since when is Werner Herzog Austrian?
they probably speed-read the first sentence of his 'Early life" on wikipedia and skipped that the Austrian of Croatian descent is... his mother. copy editing! why bother!?

User avatar
PeacefulAnarchy
Moderator
Posts: 22827
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#18185

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » May 10th, 2019, 5:28 am

Knaldskalle wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 5:21 am
Since when is Werner Herzog Austrian?
Well, he was born in 1942 and it was all one country then and his mother was Austrian. It's a pretty shitty article all around, though.

User avatar
Perception de Ambiguity
Posts: 3508
Joined: Jul 09, 2011
Contact:

#18186

Post by Perception de Ambiguity » May 10th, 2019, 9:24 am

blocho wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:17 am
Having a fondness for the survival genre, I found myself pondering the "lost at sea" subgenre. I'm not talking about danger-at-sea movies like Waterworld or The Perfect Storm but rather movies about people cast adrift in lifeboats or the like. Off the top of my head, I can list:

Life of Pi
Unbroken
Against the Sun
In the Heart of the Sea
Lifeboat

Are there any I've missed?
'Human' by Kaneto Shindô - https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/ningen-1962/

And cases where they forgot the lifeboat:
Open Water (1-3) - https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/open+water/
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage - https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/uss ... f+courage/
dream realityImage
LETTERBOXD | MUBI | IMDb | tumblr.

User avatar
brokenface
Donator
Posts: 12991
Joined: Dec 29, 2011
Contact:

#18187

Post by brokenface » May 10th, 2019, 11:44 am

Alone Across the Pacific
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057553/

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18188

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 10th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Had to increase my rating of Freddy Got Fingered to a 9/10. I've seen this comparison twice, one by Gershwin from this forum, and I fully agree with it. It's like Funny Games except for comedy instead of horror. The gross-out comedy gags are taken to disturbing levels, and is so unfunny and disturbing that it somehow becomes funny. People are going as far as to call it surrealism and dada art. However, I don't agree with the latter.

Ebert's review is good too: Many years ago, when surrealism was new, Luis Bunuel and Salvador Dali made "Un Chien Andalou," a film so shocking that Bunuel filled his pockets with stones to throw at the audience if it attacked him. Green, whose film is in the surrealist tradition, may want to consider the same tactic. The day may come when "Freddy Got Fingered" is seen as a milestone of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny.

User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 3501
Joined: Feb 09, 2017
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#18189

Post by OldAle1 » May 10th, 2019, 4:54 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Had to increase my rating of Freddy Got Fingered to a 9/10. I've seen this comparison twice, one by Gershwin from this forum, and I fully agree with it. It's like Funny Games except for comedy instead of horror. The gross-out comedy gags are taken to disturbing levels, and is so unfunny and disturbing that it somehow becomes funny. People are going as far as to call it surrealism and dada art. However, I don't agree with the latter.

Ebert's review is good too: Many years ago, when surrealism was new, Luis Bunuel and Salvador Dali made "Un Chien Andalou," a film so shocking that Bunuel filled his pockets with stones to throw at the audience if it attacked him. Green, whose film is in the surrealist tradition, may want to consider the same tactic. The day may come when "Freddy Got Fingered" is seen as a milestone of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny.
http://redlettermedia.com/freddy-got-fingered-review/

User avatar
GruesomeTwosome
Donator
Posts: 2528
Joined: Feb 03, 2017
Location: Industrial Wasteland, USA
Contact:

#18190

Post by GruesomeTwosome » May 10th, 2019, 6:01 pm

OldAle1 wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 4:54 pm
XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Had to increase my rating of Freddy Got Fingered to a 9/10. I've seen this comparison twice, one by Gershwin from this forum, and I fully agree with it. It's like Funny Games except for comedy instead of horror. The gross-out comedy gags are taken to disturbing levels, and is so unfunny and disturbing that it somehow becomes funny. People are going as far as to call it surrealism and dada art. However, I don't agree with the latter.

Ebert's review is good too: Many years ago, when surrealism was new, Luis Bunuel and Salvador Dali made "Un Chien Andalou," a film so shocking that Bunuel filled his pockets with stones to throw at the audience if it attacked him. Green, whose film is in the surrealist tradition, may want to consider the same tactic. The day may come when "Freddy Got Fingered" is seen as a milestone of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny.
http://redlettermedia.com/freddy-got-fingered-review/
Wow, that was actually a great watch. :lol:

Arthur, definitely watch that video, seems like you’ll appreciate it.
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18191

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 10th, 2019, 6:16 pm

GruesomeTwosome wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:01 pm
OldAle1 wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 4:54 pm
XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Had to increase my rating of Freddy Got Fingered to a 9/10. I've seen this comparison twice, one by Gershwin from this forum, and I fully agree with it. It's like Funny Games except for comedy instead of horror. The gross-out comedy gags are taken to disturbing levels, and is so unfunny and disturbing that it somehow becomes funny. People are going as far as to call it surrealism and dada art. However, I don't agree with the latter.

Ebert's review is good too: Many years ago, when surrealism was new, Luis Bunuel and Salvador Dali made "Un Chien Andalou," a film so shocking that Bunuel filled his pockets with stones to throw at the audience if it attacked him. Green, whose film is in the surrealist tradition, may want to consider the same tactic. The day may come when "Freddy Got Fingered" is seen as a milestone of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny.
http://redlettermedia.com/freddy-got-fingered-review/
Wow, that was actually a great watch. :lol:

Arthur, definitely watch that video, seems like you’ll appreciate it.
Yea I've seen that video and loved it. Dunno about people seeing it beforehand though. On one hand, it may make people watch the film. On the other, the shocking scenes will become less shocking since you've already seen them on this video.

I believe the film was completely intentional, and I believe the evidence of that is Tom Green's razzie appearance:


User avatar
GruesomeTwosome
Donator
Posts: 2528
Joined: Feb 03, 2017
Location: Industrial Wasteland, USA
Contact:

#18192

Post by GruesomeTwosome » May 10th, 2019, 6:24 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:16 pm
GruesomeTwosome wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:01 pm
Wow, that was actually a great watch. :lol:

Arthur, definitely watch that video, seems like you’ll appreciate it.
Yea I've seen that video and loved it. Dunno about people seeing it beforehand though. On one hand, it may make people watch the film. On the other, the shocking scenes will become less shocking since you've already seen them on this video.

I believe the film was completely intentional, and I believe the evidence of that is Tom Green's razzie appearance:

I saw Freddy Got Fingered upon release in the theater when I was 13, as my older brother and I were fascinated by and yes, amused by Tom Green, as was the zeitgeist for teen boys of the late 90s through early 2000s. Oh yeah, my MOM took us to see it and sat there and watched it with us. Yeah, that happened. :blink:
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 3673
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#18193

Post by Dolwphin » May 10th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Up next; Uwe Boll re-discovered as filmmaker who perfectly captures the human condition in a post-modernist world. North Korean cinema celebrated as Eco-feminist? A Kazakhstan porno from 1987 actually quite amazing!
Top 200 | https://rateyourmusic.com/~Dolwphin

Member of the Experimental Mafia.

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18194

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 10th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Oh god that sounds like fun.

I noticed that he was ahead of his time. I've seen clips of his show and they screamed "The Eric Andre Show". In fact, his stuff seemed similar to Adult Swim's content.

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18195

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 10th, 2019, 6:27 pm

Dolwphin wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Up next; Uwe Boll re-discovered as filmmaker who perfectly captures the human condition in a post-modernist world. North Korean cinema celebrated as Eco-feminist? A Kazakhstan porno from 1987 actually quite amazing!
I could see that happening with North Korea. They seem to be inspired by communism, and I find that even the flawed communist systems are more feminist.

I would actually love to see a Kazakhstan porno. That sounds fascinating :blink:

User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 3501
Joined: Feb 09, 2017
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#18196

Post by OldAle1 » May 10th, 2019, 6:32 pm

I'm not sure I ever saw the film myself - my only even vague memory of Tom Green is of Road Trip which I saw with a couple of friends who were HUUUGGGE TG fans and heavy-duty stoners and we all watched this while smoking, probably around 2004-5, and it might've been the last time I had pot. I kind of think we watched Freddy afterwards but I was too wasted to have any real memory of it and I never checked it - and I was putting up IMDb ratings around that time. I definitely do want to see it sometime when I'm in the proper mood.

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18197

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 10th, 2019, 6:33 pm

I am thinking about seeing it high, but I find the film to be disturbing and I'm not sure that would be a good idea.

User avatar
GruesomeTwosome
Donator
Posts: 2528
Joined: Feb 03, 2017
Location: Industrial Wasteland, USA
Contact:

#18198

Post by GruesomeTwosome » May 10th, 2019, 6:39 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Oh god that sounds like fun.

I noticed that he was ahead of his time. I've seen clips of his show and they screamed "The Eric Andre Show". In fact, his stuff seemed similar to Adult Swim's content.
I liked that the Red Letter guys made the Eric Andre Show comparison as well, yeah. Tom Green is of course Canadian and his first show was on public access TV there...you Canadians sure give us some weird comedians, heh.
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd

User avatar
XxXApathy420XxX
Donator
Posts: 18708
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#18199

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » May 10th, 2019, 8:24 pm

https://mubi.com/filmstudent

Any film students here might as well take advantage of this.

User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 5966
Joined: Jun 07, 2016
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#18200

Post by maxwelldeux » May 10th, 2019, 8:41 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 8:24 pm
https://mubi.com/filmstudent

Any film students here might as well take advantage of this.
Is it restricted to certain universities, or do you just have to have a .edu email address?

Post Reply