Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
ICMForum's Favourite Movies 2019 Edition (Nominations: Midnight Saturday Mar 23rd)
Polls: Fantasy (Results), 1921 awards (Mar 21st), Academy Awards (Mar 22nd), Children (Apr 7th), DtC Voting (Apr 25th)
Challenges: French, War, Female Directors
World Cup: Semi finals schedule, SF-B (Mar 21st->Mar 24th)
Film of the Week: Le vieux fusil

The Anime lounge

funkybusiness
Donator

The Anime lounge

Post by funkybusiness » April 3rd, 2017, 8:25 pm

Onderhond on Apr 3 2017, 07:41:34 AM wrote:Anyone here with the Project Itoh trio of films?

The Empire of Corpses was okay but somewhat of a letdown, Harmony is way better (Studio 4°C / Michael Arias / Takashi Nakamura) and I'm looking for Genocidal Organ right now. Hadn't heard from Itoh before, but it's clear he'll be missed. Anime has been in dire need of conceptually interesting films like these.
oh hey Genocidal Organ is out? I thought it was never going to be released what with Manglobe going bankrupt. It looked the most interesting of the three projects, so, good news it's out.

I mean, out like in theaters, like it's done. not, out like we can watch it.
Last edited by funkybusiness on April 3rd, 2017, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » April 4th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Since I've finished my two main focus animes (Tutu and Galactic Heroes 2 - still the only check and still no rating on my own title submission https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/gin ... su+gaiden/), I'm starting 2 new ones, and the lucky ones are Escaflowne and Seirei no Moribito. Both apparently have a female protagonist, and both look visually splendid from the pilot! and don't go on for seasons and seasons, so I should soon be on the new ones.
currently working thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » April 4th, 2017, 7:23 pm

funkybusiness on Apr 3 2017, 02:25:02 PM wrote:
Onderhond on Apr 3 2017, 07:41:34 AM wrote:Anyone here with the Project Itoh trio of films?

The Empire of Corpses was okay but somewhat of a letdown, Harmony is way better (Studio 4°C / Michael Arias / Takashi Nakamura) and I'm looking for Genocidal Organ right now. Hadn't heard from Itoh before, but it's clear he'll be missed. Anime has been in dire need of conceptually interesting films like these.
oh hey Genocidal Organ is out? I thought it was never going to be released what with Manglobe going bankrupt. It looked the most interesting of the three projects, so, good news it's out.

Oh, that would be a bummer. :( I just saw a trailer and a 2016 release date, so I figured it would be coming soon.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » April 4th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Onderhond on Apr 4 2017, 01:23:26 PM wrote:
funkybusiness on Apr 3 2017, 02:25:02 PM wrote:

Oh, that would be a bummer. :( I just saw a trailer and a 2016 release date, so I figured it would be coming soon.
yeah, Manglobe did some good stuff so that's too bad. but some monied-types scrounged some resources together and finished Genocidal Organ, so, it is out in theaters and it should be like another 8 months and it'll be out on BD.

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » April 4th, 2017, 9:53 pm

Ah, good news then! Thank for the info :)

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » April 4th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Armoreska on Apr 4 2017, 01:04:56 PM wrote:Since I've finished my two main focus animes (Tutu and Galactic Heroes 2 - still the only check and still no rating on my own title submission https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/gin ... su+gaiden/), I'm starting 2 new ones, and the lucky ones are Escaflowne and Seirei no Moribito. Both apparently have a female protagonist, and both look visually splendid from the pilot! and don't go on for seasons and seasons, so I should soon be on the new ones.
Escaflowne is great. That's another one of my faves not mentioned in my post some days ago.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

cinephage
Donator

Post by cinephage » April 5th, 2017, 9:11 am

I'm sorry if this has been said earlier, but I couldn't find it : the Film Center at Tokyo's National Museum of Modern Art has posted 64 short films from 1917 to 1941 on a Japanese Animated Film Classics website. They all have english subtitles. This could be useful for the animation challenge... :thumbsup:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/d ... ime-990996

The movies can be found here :
http://animation.filmarchives.jp/works

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » April 11th, 2017, 11:20 am

http://onderhond.com/blog/michael-arias ... ew-harmony

Interview with director Michael Arias on his latest feature anime (Studio 4°C): Harmony

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » April 11th, 2017, 12:53 pm

you have a site in your name?
currently working thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » April 11th, 2017, 1:08 pm

I have a site ... that blog is mine :)

monty

Post by monty » April 11th, 2017, 1:49 pm

Nice interview, onderhond. :thumbsup:

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » April 11th, 2017, 2:17 pm

Thanks! One of the perks on having a blog.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » April 13th, 2017, 11:50 am

I started watching Steins;Gate.

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » April 13th, 2017, 1:14 pm

mjf314 on Apr 13 2017, 05:50:45 AM wrote:I started watching Steins;Gate.
Let us know how lucky you are at that. I'm a long way away from it.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434

kingink

Post by kingink » April 13th, 2017, 1:58 pm

mjf314 on Apr 13 2017, 05:50:45 AM wrote:I started watching Steins;Gate.
Oh nice! I am looking forward for your thoughts on it. I hope you like it!

Carmel1379
Donator

Post by Carmel1379 » April 14th, 2017, 2:20 am

Does Gurren Lagann come recommendable?

Is it comparable to "NGE", recapitulating a thanatological treatment of humanity juxtaposed with coming-of-age depression, awkward, stigmatising inter-personal relations, half-successful cultivation of (self-)acceptance, and so on (btw I'd love to get more recommendations including these)?
IMDb, letterboxd, tumblr
whom shall we find
Sufficient? who shall tempt with wand’ring feet
The dark unbottom’d infinite Abyss,
And through the palpable obscure find out
His uncouth way, or spread his aerie flight,
Upborn with indefatigable wings,
Over the vast abrupt, ere he arrive
The happy Ile?

Nur dein Auge – ungeheuer / Blickt michs an, Unendlichkeit!
Close the world. ʇxǝu ǝɥʇ uǝdO.
t o B e c o n t i n u e d

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » April 14th, 2017, 7:24 am

Isn't that the best shonen action for teens? I've got it as next in queue to watch.
I think it's just an entertaining watch is all
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » April 14th, 2017, 7:17 pm

I've only watched the Lagann films, but it's an Imaishi product. It's not as insane as his other work, but his signature is definitely there. Don't expect it to be too deep, expect it to be fast and insane.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » April 15th, 2017, 12:40 am

Carmel1379 on Apr 13 2017, 08:20:02 PM wrote:Does Gurren Lagann come recommendable?

Is it comparable to "NGE", recapitulating a thanatological treatment of humanity juxtaposed with coming-of-age depression, awkward, stigmatising inter-personal relations, half-successful cultivation of (self-)acceptance, and so on (btw I'd love to get more recommendations including these)?
For shounen action, it's good, but it's not one of my favorites. I liked the first half more than the second half.

It's not very similar to NGE. It's more similar to Kill la Kill (which I like more than Gurren Lagann). It's also a little bit similar to FLCL.

Carmel1379
Donator

Post by Carmel1379 » April 15th, 2017, 1:10 am

Thanks everyone, so I guess I can expect something energetic, engaging, but not necessarily overtly philosophical (without that being impeding, perhaps on the contrary).

I haven't heard of 'Kill la Kill', but I'll keep my eye on it.

I saw the first few episodes of 'Steins;Gate', and I'll probably pursue it further this year, hoping to see some more tu tu ruu and time travel.
IMDb, letterboxd, tumblr
whom shall we find
Sufficient? who shall tempt with wand’ring feet
The dark unbottom’d infinite Abyss,
And through the palpable obscure find out
His uncouth way, or spread his aerie flight,
Upborn with indefatigable wings,
Over the vast abrupt, ere he arrive
The happy Ile?

Nur dein Auge – ungeheuer / Blickt michs an, Unendlichkeit!
Close the world. ʇxǝu ǝɥʇ uǝdO.
t o B e c o n t i n u e d

BecauseIAmBatman

Post by BecauseIAmBatman » April 15th, 2017, 4:02 am

Carmel1379 on Apr 13 2017, 08:20:02 PM wrote:Does Gurren Lagann come recommendable?

I haven't seen Gurren Lagann yet but as far as coming-of-age depression, awkward, stigmatising inter-personal relations, half-successful cultivation of (self-)acceptance goes I saw this recent anime Kuzu No Honkai (Scum's Wish) which dealt with it. It had a unique art style with atmospheric music (also a fantastic OP and ED). Its a more grounded in reality drama, nothing epic like NGE but worth watching.

BecauseIAmBatman

Post by BecauseIAmBatman » April 15th, 2017, 4:05 am

Seen Your Name yet? It seems like its the biggest anime film in Japan since Spirited Away. I thought it was a great emotional roller coaster with beautiful visuals.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » April 15th, 2017, 6:18 am

Carmel1379 on Apr 14 2017, 07:10:35 PM wrote:Thanks everyone, so I guess I can expect something energetic, engaging, but not necessarily overtly philosophical (without that being impeding, perhaps on the contrary).
Yes, I guess you could say that, and it's epic and has stylish animation. It gets a little bit philosophical and political in the 2nd half, but I didn't really like the political aspect very much.

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » May 7th, 2017, 11:17 pm

So, thanks guys for the Steins Gate recommendation. I finished the show today and have to say it was very, very good.

Also, I started One Punch Man later today, and breezed through half the (short) show. It's a total blast. I can't wait to finish it tomorrow.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » May 8th, 2017, 10:29 pm

So, I finished One Punch Man, and I'm sad it was over so quickly. It was just awesome.
The combo of Steins Gate and this sure made me all pumped and eager to get into anime more again. Just what I wanted.

Not for the near but more the mid future I have a question that sure some of you can answer:
I'm kinda interested in watching both Hunter X Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist. Both shows got a second adaption. What's your take on those shows. Watch the earlier version first? Go with the newer edition? Watch both?

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » May 8th, 2017, 11:57 pm

If you liked Steins;Gate, you might want to check out the K-drama Signal. It's about a team of police detectives, and it also has a time travel aspect which is a little bit like Steins;Gate.

I haven't seen either FMA yet, but I think I'll probably watch FMA:B first, since most people consider it to be better.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » May 9th, 2017, 12:53 am

metaller on May 8 2017, 04:29:31 PM wrote:So, I finished One Punch Man, and I'm sad it was over so quickly. It was just awesome.
The combo of Steins Gate and this sure made me all pumped and eager to get into anime more again. Just what I wanted.

Not for the near but more the mid future I have a question that sure some of you can answer:
I'm kinda interested in watching both Hunter X Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist. Both shows got a second adaption. What's your take on those shows. Watch the earlier version first? Go with the newer edition? Watch both?
can't wait for OPM S2!!

anyway, re: HxH and FMA, both of the 2nd adaptations are closer to the source. both of the original adaptations had to deal with an ongoing manga, and for HxH, added a bunch of filler and eventually just... stopped (the new series adapts everything that was out ca. 2014. the manga is released very intermittently, maybe only 2 volumes worth since then?), and FMA, it deviates about halfway thru and ends up with a made-up kinda garbage ending . The original tv series of both are quite popular, but I'd recommend going with the newer versions. (although if you really like HxH, definitely go back and watch the original series eventually. it's pretty decent for a quickly made, weekly shonen series that's 15+ years old. and also continue reading the manga from chap 339.)

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » June 7th, 2017, 9:08 am

I assume some of you not only watch Anime but also read Manga. Are there any places online that offer a good selection and a good reading experience?
I kinda want to reread some old faves, but also read some stuff I never got around when I was till into it back in the day.
Doesn't really matter if free or paid (although free is prefered). If it works good on a phone all the better.

Also, I started HxH (2011) about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'm already over 100 episodes into it. The stuff is like crack. You know there is better stuff available, but it is so easy to consume and it is endlessly watchable. I'm enjoying it heaps.
Last edited by metaller on June 7th, 2017, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » August 16th, 2017, 10:48 am

Still on the anime train. Recently watched Attack on Titan, which was as good as anyone says. Loved the mood of the whole thing and I really look forward to the third season.

Also, I did a rewatch of Evangelion. The original show + Death + End Of Evangelion. Left me as confused as 20 years ago (and as on my other rewatches, the last likely over 10 years ago), but also as fascinated and as touched. I still just love this tale about broken people, so fucked up and so unable to communicate that they'd rather see the world burn than to open up emotionally. Still one of the best things ever in the history of things.

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » August 21st, 2017, 8:41 pm

I'm aware that this is an utterly ridiculous question, but how do you enjoy anime?

I've spent most of my adult life dutifully avoiding anime as I don't enjoy it. I don't particularly care for that style of animation. I'm not a huge fan of animation in general. I tend not to like fantasy or magic or things of the sort. Combine all this, and you can easily see why the anime list is my lowest ranking is the Anime list (2nd lowest is Animation).

So do y'all have any tips for how to appreciate anime more? I'd like to give it a serious shot, but I'm not really sure how to begin...

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » August 21st, 2017, 10:33 pm

Maybe try reading some manga first and see if that piques an interest that could lead you to animation? Manga has far greater range than anime. It's read by all demographics in Japan, so there's probably something for even the most particular of readers.

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » August 21st, 2017, 10:39 pm

You mean, you dont like Ghibli? Dont ask me, that mindset is totally alien to me. Only Yesterday, Grave of the Fireflies and Whisper of the Heart have no fantasy aspects.

What about something psychedelic like Kaiba or Mononoke (MJF probably always recommends this one to everyone, not the one about the Princess, although that one's better)?

Maybe you should try Legend of the Galactic Heroes (probably the best space opera, but not exactly mindblowing). And it's quite long, the whole thing.

EVERYONE loves Satoshi Kon! https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/?ta ... oshi%2Bkon

Barefoot Gen is safe, bout da bomb.

The Ghost in the Shell movies and series? Hardcore! The robots are silly tho.

Monster (2004) is serious, but there's some fantasy tilt.

The Rose of Versailles? Kinda serious.

The original Lupin III? For silly episodic fun, still about the best.

Cowboy Bebop is cool.

Tatami Galaxy is a must, but it's fantasy too I guess?

Anyhow, my favorite long anime series is still Anne of Green Gables.
Last edited by Armoreska on August 21st, 2017, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » August 23rd, 2017, 9:11 am

I agree with a lot of what Armo said.

But in general, if you don't even like Ghibli, then you likely won't have much chances for other stuff. Try some of the big prestige films like Akira, Ghost In The Shell or films by Kon.

Overall, when you go into shows, I think some general appreciation for campy, postiviely ridiculous or over the top stuff helps. There are some that are more down to earth, but a lot of everyones' favorites are a bit wild.

OldAle1
Donator

Post by OldAle1 » August 23rd, 2017, 3:23 pm

maxwelldeux on Aug 21 2017, 02:41:13 PM wrote:I'm aware that this is an utterly ridiculous question, but how do you enjoy anime?

I've spent most of my adult life dutifully avoiding anime as I don't enjoy it. I don't particularly care for that style of animation. I'm not a huge fan of animation in general. I tend not to like fantasy or magic or things of the sort. Combine all this, and you can easily see why the anime list is my lowest ranking is the Anime list (2nd lowest is Animation).

So do y'all have any tips for how to appreciate anime more? I'd like to give it a serious shot, but I'm not really sure how to begin...
Since you admit it's a ridiculous question, I have to ask why you want to "give it a serious shot"? Given the site we're all on, I wonder if it's just to climb in the rankings or something? Your post indicates a personality that just isn't attuned to this stuff, and if you have been an adult for a while, and you know your own tastes well, I'm not sure why you feel the need to go into an area that you consistently dislike. I mean, I have almost zero interest in sports or films about sports - I've only seen 20 of the top 50 (IMDb) list and few of those I haven't seen appeal much to me. I've had an antipathy towards sports my whole life - though I have given it a few chances, do have some sports films (mostly boxing, unsurprisingly) among my favorites, and do enjoy some sports (baseball) more than others - but on the whole, I don't feel I need to investigate this small area of film any more than I've already done. So I'm not sure why this matters to you; most of us are never going to be in the cool crowd in every single little corner of the film world and we should be OK with that. I'll also never be as big a horror fan as (seemingly) the vast majority of all film buffs are, I'll likely never hit silver on the TSZ list, maybe never even bronze. It's ok, horror sucks. :lol:

Anyway after all that, I'll echo some others - give the more realistic and highly-regarded stuff like Grave of the Fireflies, Whisper of the Heart or Only Yesterday a try. If you don't like any of those, and aren't much into fantasy/magic, and don't like the general style or animation in particular, give up on it. Too many people IMO waste their time deliberately watching stuff they know they'll dislike for some silly reason or other; to me life is short and as I'm not a film professional in any way I'm not going to spend my hours doling out 1s and 2s and 3s to crap just so I can say I'm well versed in some genre or style that I hate.
Here's to the fools who dream.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 23rd, 2017, 9:59 pm

Anime has a lot of variety, in terms of both animation style and story. Maybe you can watch some trailers to find one that looks interesting.

Here are some trailers for you to watch:

Sci-fi:
Ghost in the Shell (cyberpunk): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMNtOQOaLU
Paprika (dreams): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKXXNCkrf4
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (time travel comedy/romance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpWejxBaJb8

More realistic movies:
5 Centimeters Per Second (romance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdM7athAem0
Whisper of the Heart (romance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVkiod6V0U
Grave of the Fireflies (war): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPeTSRd580

TV series:
Cowboy Bebop (sci-fi/action; it's about a group of bounty hunters, and it's the iCM Forum's favorite anime series): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI08P5SaJNU
Monster (thriller, realistic animation style): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM0gjM96nxk

Series with unusual and artistic animation styles (if you're trying to get away from the typical anime style):
Mononoke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJW9gZL33Q
The Tatami Galaxy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpctdMcHhUw

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » August 26th, 2017, 7:30 am

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, everyone!

I rocked Ghost in the Shell (1995) tonight - while I didn't love it and thought it could have used ~15 minutes more exposition (I'm admittedly inebriated, so take that opinion with a grain of salt), I appreciated what it did. I definitely saw its influences on The Matrix, and enjoyed the journey.

I'm looking forward to working my way into this genre - I know it'll be a bit difficult for me, but I'm excited to start appreciating it.

wasabi

Post by wasabi » August 29th, 2017, 3:11 am

maxwelldeux on Aug 26 2017, 01:30:40 AM wrote:Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, everyone!

I rocked Ghost in the Shell (1995) tonight - while I didn't love it and thought it could have used ~15 minutes more exposition (I'm admittedly inebriated, so take that opinion with a grain of salt), I appreciated what it did. I definitely saw its influences on The Matrix, and enjoyed the journey.

I'm looking forward to working my way into this genre - I know it'll be a bit difficult for me, but I'm excited to start appreciating it.
Did you notice there was a car with Tesla logo by the end of the movie?
新年了哟,换签名了哟,听周董的本草纲目嘿。爱Ayu爱Jolin爱周董~~~~

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » August 29th, 2017, 5:47 am

wasabi on Aug 28 2017, 09:11:25 PM wrote:Did you notice there was a car with Tesla logo by the end of the movie?
No, but to be honest, I have no idea what Tesla's logo looks like. :whistling:

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » August 29th, 2017, 7:32 am

wasabi on Aug 28 2017, 09:11:25 PM wrote:
maxwelldeux on Aug 26 2017, 01:30:40 AM wrote:Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, everyone!

Did you notice there was a car with Tesla logo by the end of the movie?
coooool :woot:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434

wasabi

Post by wasabi » August 29th, 2017, 2:46 pm

mjf314 on Aug 23 2017, 03:59:08 PM wrote:Anime has a lot of variety, in terms of both animation style and story. Maybe you can watch some trailers to find one that looks interesting.

Here are some trailers for you to watch:

Sci-fi:
Ghost in the Shell (cyberpunk): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMNtOQOaLU
Paprika (dreams): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKXXNCkrf4
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (time travel comedy/romance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpWejxBaJb8

More realistic movies:
5 Centimeters Per Second (romance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdM7athAem0
Whisper of the Heart (romance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVkiod6V0U
Grave of the Fireflies (war): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPeTSRd580

TV series:
Cowboy Bebop (sci-fi/action; it's about a group of bounty hunters, and it's the iCM Forum's favorite anime series): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI08P5SaJNU
Monster (thriller, realistic animation style): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM0gjM96nxk

Series with unusual and artistic animation styles (if you're trying to get away from the typical anime style):
Mononoke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJW9gZL33Q
The Tatami Galaxy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpctdMcHhUw
Did you watch monster???? I found it has 74 eps on bilibili.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av95336/

Is this the right one? it's longer than gits tv series :(
新年了哟,换签名了哟,听周董的本草纲目嘿。爱Ayu爱Jolin爱周董~~~~