Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: 1998 (Results), DtC - Ratings (Apr 26th), Coming of Age (Apr 30th), 1933 (May 12th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Animation, Middle East
Film of the Week: Moya lyubov, May nominations (Apr 30th)

Doubling the Canon Nominees Challenge (Official, April 2021)

maksler

Post by maksler »

1. Kôshikei (1968, Ôshima) a.k.a. Death by Hanging 4/6
Bing147

Post by Bing147 »

7. They Drive By Night (1940)
8. The Last Days of Disco (1998)
pitchorneirda

Post by pitchorneirda »

Spoiler
1. La Poison (1951, Sacha Guitry) 2/6
2. Spring Night, Summer Night (1967, Joseph L. Anderson) 2/6
3. All That Money Can Buy a.k.a. The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941, William Dieterle) 1/6
4. Oblomok imperii a.k.a. Fragment of an Empire (1929, Fridrikh Ermler) 2/6
5. Yangguang puzhao a.k.a. A Sun (2019, Mong-hong Chung) 5/6

<-- I had to rewatch it from the beginning after the first 40 minutes because I was falling asleep...but I'm glad I persevered, the film turned into something else, something greater than expected
"Art is like a fire, it is born from the very thing it burns" - Jean-Luc Godard
DudeLanez

Post by DudeLanez »

11. a) Nursery Rhymes (Noakes, 2018) 5' - 2/6
11. b) Films to Break Projectors (Grabham, 2017) 5' - 2/6
11. c) Windy Day (Hubley, 1968) 8' - 3/6
11. d) The Girl Who Swallowed Bees (McDermott, 2007) 9' - 4/6
11. e) Flatlife (Geirnaert, 2004) 10' - 1/6
11. f) Cream (Firth, 2016) 10' - 4/6
11. g) This Is It (Broughton, 1970) 10' - 1/6
11. h) Glas (Haanstra, 1958) 11' - 4/6
11. i) Midvinterblot (Werner, 1946) 12' - 3/6
=> 80'
12. Le roman de Renard (Starewicz, 1937) 2/6
Doubling the Canon Nominees
1. L'assassin habite... au 21 (Clouzot, 1942) 3/6
2. Chiyari Fuji (Uchida, 1955) 3/6
3. Sallah Shabati (Kishon, 1964) 1/6
4. Punishment Park (Watkins, 1971) 3/6
5. Tsigoineruwaizen (Suzuki, 1980) 2/6
6. Hausu (Ôbayashi, 1977) 2/6 #flavo5000
7. Byôsoku 5 senchimêtoru (Shinkai, 2007) 3/6
8. Kurenai no buta (Miyazaki, 1992) 3/6
9. Koto no ha no niwa (Shinkai, 2013) 4/6
10. A zori zdes tikhie (Rostotskiy, 1972) 4/6
11. a) The Girl Who Swallowed Bees (McDermott, 2007) 9' - 4/6
11. b) Flatlife (Geirnaert, 2004) 10' - 1/6
11. c) Cream (Firth, 2016) 10' - 4/6
11. d) Nursery Rhymes (Noakes, 2018) 5' - 2/6
11. e) Films to Break Projectors (Grabham, 2017) 5' - 2/6
11. f) Windy Day (Hubley, 1968) 8' - 3/6

Recommendation:
Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel (Fassbinder, 1975)
Image ImageImageImageImage
AB537

Post by AB537 »

10. Kôshikei - Death by Hanging (Nagisa Oshima, 1968) 7.5/10
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

DTC Nominees
1. Black Is... Black Ain't (1994)
2. Chilly Scenes of Winter (1979)
3. Chase a Crooked Shadow (1958) BONUS
4. I'd Climb the Highest Mountain (1951)
5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
6. Frankenstein Created Woman (1967)
7. The Unbelievable Truth (1989)
8. Dance Me to My Song (1998)
9. March of the Penguins (2005)
10. Motherless Brooklyn. (2019)
11a. Jammin' The Blues (1944) 10min
11b. American Reflexxx (2015) 14min BONUS
11c. Nursery Rhymes (2018) 5min
11d. The Flying Train (1902) 2min
11e. Midvinterblot (1946) 12min
11f. Windy Day (1968) 9min
11g. Gravity (2006) 6min
11h. Flatlife (2004) 10min
11i. Cream (2016) 12min (80 mins)
12a. Harvie Krumpet (2003) 23min
12b. Rejected (2000) 9min
12c. Thunder (1982) 5min
12d. Samadhi (1967) 5min
12e. Skhizein (2008) 13min
12f. Two (1965) 12min
12g. Byt (1968) 13min (80 mins)
13. We Go On. (2016)
14. The Stoker (2010) BONUS
15. Special (2006) BONUS

This has a curious premise and Michael Rapaport gives a career-best performance as the deluded protagonist, so entirely and utterly convinced of his powers. The film's choice to reveal early on that he is definitely delusional feels like a misstep, though it does provide quite a bit of comedy. I would have preferred more ambiguity, but Rapaport knocks it out of the park here, playing a very relatable character who just wishes to feel... special. Recommended.
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

DTC Nominees
11g. Gravity (2006) 6min
12c. Thunder (1982) 5min
12d. Samadhi (1967) 5min
12f. Two (1965) 12min
13. We Go On. (2016)
15. Special (2006) BONUS
16. Stir (1980)

Inspired by actual events, this circles around mistreated prisoners who eventually try to burn the place down. The first part of the film is mostly shot from inside the cells with a Kafkesque paranoia to the way guards suddenly and unpredictably burst in on them. On the same account, the film provides the guards' perspective too and their debates about how to deal with the prisoners. The film has a great unusual music score too, consisting of slow strums.
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image
Melvelet

Post by Melvelet »

6. A Quiet Place (2018) 2/6
This is the kind of movie which is prone to logic holes and that usually has a lot of the audience actively looking for them. Also it's the kind of movie where the people responsible don't take so much effort to fix them. And some of them could be fixed easily, e.g. just changing the day numbers to fix the idiotic decision to have a children that will cry loudly when you've already understood how this apocalypse works...the wife could simply have been pregnant at the beginning of the events. Then again, we don't know if there were even more ridiculous details that have been removes before the release.
It's fun and creates suspense if your willing to overlook all the illogical details but it will be part of a long list of movies with cool premises that could have been handled better.
Spoiler
1. Hwal (2005) — a.k.a. The Bow 3/6
2. Hanare goze Orin (1977) — a.k.a. Ballad of Orin 2/6 (maybe 3/6)
3. Gohiki no shinshi (1966) — a.k.a. Cash Calls Hell 3/6, maybe 4/6
4. The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976) 3/6
5. Byôsoku 5 senchimêtoru 2007 — a.k.a. 5 Centimetres per Second 2/6, maybe 1/6
6. A Quiet Place (2018) 2/6
Current recommendation: Monday (2000)

ImageImage

Current focus: Doubling the Canon nominees, Japan, South Korea

Last.fm | RYM
sortile9io

Post by sortile9io »

9. DA NAO TIAN GONG (Laiming, 1963) — A milestone in Chinese animation, it adapts part of a classical novel that narrates the adventures of the mighty rebel Monkey King, resolved to fight the arrogant and treacherous Imperial Court in Heaven, using traditional Chinese opera and painting style (colour palette often looks too dissonant for my taste), far from the most popular animation practice and maybe not the easiest to take but pretty interesting anyway if only for the display of legendary characters and places, skilful fighting and supernatural powers. 7/10

10. SACCO E VANZETTI (Montaldo, 1971) — Well stated but far from being a masterpiece (all those abrupt zooms look so awkward today), it focuses on the mockery of the famous trial to the two anarchist Italian emigrants, I’d rather have watched a fine documentary explaining the topics involved in it as well as the political and economical context of the case (working conditions, xenophobia and repression in USA after WWI, anarchism, abuse of judicial system to preserve the status of the Establishment, etc.). 6/10
Plus…
1. CASH ON DEMAND (Lawrence, 1961) — 7/10
2. BUCHANAN RIDES ALONE (Boetticher, 1958) — 7/10
3. WATERLOO BRIDGE (LeRoy, 1940) — 7/10
4. LIFE IS SWEET (Leigh, 1990) — 3/10
5. THE SONG OF BERNADETTE (King, 1943) — 8/10
6. MOANA (Clements, Musker, 2016) — 7/10
7. FARYAD MOORCHEHA (Makhmalbaf, 2006) — 6/10
8. UNA PELEA CUBANA CONTRA LOS DEMONIOS (Gutiérrez Alea, 1972) — 5/10
All the nominees, checked (past, present) and unchecked
The Flying Train · The Country Doctor · Bellezze italiche: Lagune e paesaggi · Zweimal gelebt · Suspense · Sangue blu · Hævnens Nat · Posle smerti · The Half-Breed · I topi grigi · Barrabas · J'accuse · South · Neighbors · Be My Wife · The Nut · Crainquebille · Dr. Jack · Le brasier ardent · Die freudlose Gasse · Du skal ære din hustru · Feu Mathias Pascal · Katka-bumazhnyy ranet · Po zakonu · Baby ryazanskie · La glace à trois faces · Seelische Konstruktionen · Six et demi onze · Underworld · Abwege · Heimkehr · La coquille et le clergyman · Laugh, Clown, Laugh · Street Angel · The Man Who Laughs · West of Zanzibar · A Cottage on Dartmoor · A Dança dos Paroxismos · Chemi bebia · Laila · Lucky Star · Oblomok imperii · Turksib · Der Mörder Dimitri Karamasoff · Die andere Seite · Five Star Final · Resurrectio · Safe in Hell · Terra madre · The Last Flight · Dvadtsat shest komissarov · Huoshan Qingxie · Hello, Sister! · Heroes for Sale · Lady for a Day · Nakinureta haru no onna yo · Reka · Yogoto no yume · Angèle · Dood water · Les misérables · Maskerade · Mark of the Vampire · Tsuma yo bara no yô ni · Arigatô-san · Ceiling Zero · La belle équipe · The Road to Glory · Gueule d'amour · Kaze no naka no kodomo · Le roman de Renard · Panenství · Stage Door · The Edge of the World · Zu neuen Ufern · An Optical Poem · Ani to sono imoto · Destry Rides Again · The Four Feathers · The Hunchback of Notre Dame · Der Postmeister · La fille du puisatier · The Long Voyage Home · They Drive by Night · Vigil in the Night · Waterloo Bridge · You Ought to Be in Pictures · All That Money Can Buy · Kanzashi · Ladies in Retirement · L'assassinat du Père Noël · The Little Foxes · 4 passi fra le nuvole · By Night with Torch and Spear · Die goldene Stadt · Don Cesare di Bazan · From the Four Corners · Holiday Inn · La nuit fantastique · L'assassin habite... au 21 · Les visiteurs du soir · Lettres d'amour · Radio Dynamics · Reap the Wild Wind · This Gun for Hire · Tragica notte · Air Force · Lumière d'été · Mechta · Münchhausen · Ordet · Stormy Weather · The Song of Bernadette · This Land Is Mine · Der Engel mit dem Saitenspiel · Der verzauberte Tag · Hail the Conquering Hero · Hets · I bambini ci guardano · Jammin' the Blues · Lifeboat · María Candelaria (Xochimilco) · Murder, My Sweet · None Shall Escape · Sellaisena kuin sinä minut halusit · The Mask of Dimitrios · Zhila-byla devochka · A Tree Grows in Brooklyn · And Then There Were None · Hangover Square · The Clock · The Picture of Dorian Gray · Via Mala · Green for Danger · La otra · Midvinterblot · The Postman Always Rings Twice · The Spiral Staircase · Brute Force · In jenen Tagen · Monsieur Vincent · Skepp till India land · The Devil Thumbs a Ride · The Lost Moment · 3 Godfathers · Banketten · Key Largo · Krakatit · Les amoureux sont seuls au monde · Les parents terribles · Macbeth · Raw Deal · Senza pietà · Superman · The Big Clock · The Naked City · The Quiet One · The Search · Ulica Graniczna · Yellow Sky · Yoru no onnatachi · Act of Violence · Cisaruv slavík · Criss Cross · Døden er et kjærtegn · Fiamma che non si spegne · Give Us This Day · Intruder in the Dust · Rope of Sand · The Crooked Way · The Small Back Room · Une si jolie petite plage · Aventurera · Café Paradis · Caged · Daleká cesta · Il cammino della speranza · Medan staden sover · Munekata kyôdai · O methystakas · One Way Street · The Flame and the Arrow · Un homme marche dans la ville · Vagabunda · Woman on the Run · Aila, Pohjolan tytär · Anne of the Indies · Apache Drums · Hollywood Story · I'd Climb the Highest Mountain · Il Cristo proibito · Juliette ou La clef des songes · La poison · Los peloteros · Meshi · Outcast of the Islands · Pandora and the Flying Dutchman · Sommarlek · The Browning Version · The Tall Target · The Well · Las aguas bajan turbias · Ochazuke no aji · Phone Call from a Stranger · Roma ore 11 · Ruby Gentry · Scandal Sheet · Si muero antes de despertar · 99 River Street · Appointment in Honduras · City That Never Sleeps · I Confess · I Love Melvin · Koibumi · L'amour d'une femme · Niagara · The Kidnappers · Animal Farm · Drive a Crooked Road · Hobson's Choice · Jivaro · Kono hiroi sora no dokoka ni · Lewat Djam Malam · Nus Masculins · Ôsaka no yado · Silver Lode · Chiyari Fuji · Istoria mias kalpikis liras · Jibun no ana no nakade · Jirô monogatari · Marty · Muerte de un ciclista · Orgullo · Pokolenie · The Long Gray Line · The Tall Men · 23 Paces to Baker Street · Calle Mayor · Massacre · O drakos · On the Bowery · The Harder They Fall · The Man Who Knew Too Much · Aozora musume · Monpti · N.Y., N.Y. · Quatermass 2 · The Burglar · The Tall T · The Tattered Dress · Toute la mémoire du monde · Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter? · Ansiktet · Buchanan Rides Alone · Cat on a Hot Tin Roof · Chase a Crooked Shadow · From Hell to Texas · Glas · Gunman's Walk · H-8... · Kanzenna yûgi · Ostatni dzien lata · Pastori di Orgosolo · The Snorkel · The Vikings · Die Brücke · Il generale Della Rovere · Jakten · Le déjeuner sur l'herbe · No Name on the Bullet · Osma vrata · Sapphire · The Mouse That Roared · The Savage Eye · Tiger Bay · Une simple histoire · Ung flukt · Adua e le compagne · Era notte a Roma · Fuefukigawa · Il mulino delle donne di pietra · Inherit the Wind · Kirmes · Komisario Palmun erehdys · Niewinni czarodzieje · Nise daigakusei · Romeo, Julie a tma · Stendalì: Suonano ancora · The Entertainer · To potami · Voskreseniye · Ye mei gui zhi lian · Yôtô monogatari: hana no Yoshiwara hyakunin-giri · April · Banditi a Orgosolo · Blast of Silence · Buta to gunkan · Cash on Demand · Der Fall Gleiwitz · Judgment at Nuremberg · Professor Mamlock · Taste of Fear · The Connection · The Exiles · Victim · ...und deine Liebe auch · Assalto ao Trem Pagador · Baron Prásil · Le signe du lion · Lonely Are the Brave · L'orribile segreto del Dr. Hichcock · Maciste all'inferno · Mafioso · Merrill's Marauders · Otoshiana · Pytel blech · The Intruder · Tsuma to shite onna to shite · ...A Valparaíso · À tout prendre · Az prijde kocour · Charade · Da nao tian gong · Donovan's Reef · It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World · Kanojo to kare · Kvarteret Korpen · La parmigiana · La visita · L'aîné des Ferchaux · Le joli mai · Liang Shan Bo yu Zhu Ying Tai · L'immortelle · Love with the Proper Stranger · Nunca pasa nada · Postava k podpírání · The Small World of Sammy Lee · Tifusari · X · Ansatsu · Kazdy den odvahu · Kôge - Ichibu: Waremokô no shô · Kôge - Nibu: Mitsumata no shô · La tía Tula · La vie à l'envers · Man's Favorite Sport? · Point of Order! · Sallah Shabati · Seance on a Wet Afternoon · Seven Days in May · The Pawnbroker · Une femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964 · A Patch of Blue · At' zije Republika · Bunny Lake Is Missing · Covek nije tica · Crónica de un niño solo · Duminica la ora 6 · El haram · Io la conoscevo bene · Kapurush · Khesht va Ayeneh · Rapture · São Paulo, Sociedade Anônima · Seisaku no tsuma · The Naked Prey · The Slender Thread · Two · Daimajin ikaru · Faraon · Georgy Girl · Gohiki no shinshi · How the Grinch Stole Christmas! · La grande vadrouille · La muerte de un burócrata · L'armata Brancaleone · Le Horla · Le stagioni del nostro amore · Les créatures · Mademoiselle · Onna no mizûmi · Onna no naka ni iru tanin · Shokei no shima · Sins of the Fleshapoids · Spur der Steine · Tanin no kao · Un uomo a metà · Vrah skrývá tvár · Col cuore in gola · En la selva no hay estrellas · Frankenstein Created Woman · Hells Angels on Wheels · Igra ljubavi · Oi sfaires den gyrizoun piso · Otklonenie · Praznik · Samadhi · Spring Night, Summer Night · The Illiac Passion · The Incident · The President's Analyst · The Whisperers · Bice skoro propast sveta · Byt · Csend és kiáltás · Fando y Lis · Film Film Film · Hasta el viento tiene miedo · Hatsukoi: Jigoku-hen · Il grande silenzio · Kôshikei · Le révélateur · L'homme qui ment · Monangambé · Odissea · Osenniye svadby · Pas de deux · Po xiao shi fen · Pre istine · The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter · The Lion in Winter · The Queen · Údolí vcel · Windy Day · Yabu no naka no kuroneko · Yôkai hyaku monogatari · Bao biao · Dzhamilya · Eika Katappa · Gheisar · Isten hozta örnagy úr · Jagdszenen aus Niederbayern · L'Inde fantôme · Marinetti · Misshandlingen · Queimada · Ryakushô: renzoku shasatsuma · Salomé · Scacco alla regina · The Fall · The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie · They Shoot Horses, Don't They? · ...ere erera baleibu izik subua aruaren... · L'Eden et après · The Railway Children · This Is It · Tôkyô sensô sengo hiwa · Uomini contro · Valerie a týden divu · Vlyublyonnye · Barn Rushes · Crash! · Gishiki · Kokuhakuteki joyûron · La classe operaia va in paradiso · L'Acadie, l'Acadie · Malpertuis · Mandara · Mon oncle Antoine · Punishment Park · Quick Billy · Rendez-vous à Bray · Sacco e Vanzetti · Socrate · Szindbád · The Hellstrom Chronicle · They Might Be Giants · Utvandrarna · A zori zdes tikhie · Al-makhdu'un · Diabel · Geschichtsunterricht · Images · Le cousin Jules · Milano calibro 9 · Nathalie Granger · Obrazy starého sveta · Quelque part quelqu'un · River Yar · Sambizanga · Savage Messiah · Sayonara CP · Tristan et Iseult · Una pelea cubana contra los demonios · Ways of Seeing · La planète sauvage · Les dernières fiançailles · Mogholha · Na wylot · Prebroyavane na divite zaytzi · Semnadtsat mgnoveniy vesny · The Ascent of Man · Veris ubnis melodiebi · Westworld · Willow Springs · Akenfield · Cockfighter · El otro Francisco · La gueule ouverte · La prima Angélica · Lenny · Les ordres · Martha · Murder on the Orient Express · Passing Strangers · Profumo di donna · 'Rameau's Nephew' by Diderot (Thanx to Dennis Young) by Wilma Schoen · Ryoma ansatsu · Score · Seishun no satetsu · Un homme qui dort · Yek Etefagh sadeh · Al karnak · Cooley High · Mirt Sost Shi Amit · Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel · The Image · The United States of America · A Star Is Born · Chinesisches Roulette · Comment Yukong déplaça les montagnes · De komst van Joachim Stiller · Il deserto dei tartari · Jonas qui aura 25 ans en l'an 2000 · Murder by Death · Noroît · Shatranj-e baad · Take the 5:10 to Dreamland · The Girl Chewing Gum · The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane · The Signalman · Winifred Wagner und die Geschichte des Hauses Wahnfried von 1914-1975 · Baxter, Vera Baxter · Belyy Bim Chernoe ukho · De cierta manera · Dvadtsat dney bez voyny · Hanare goze Orin · Hausu · Khake Sar Beh Mohr · Local Color · Magino Story: Raising Silkworms · Mama, ich lebe · Shatranj Ke Khilari · Soldaat van Oranje · Tagebuch eines Liebenden · Unsichtbare Gegner · Usuzumi no sakura · A Wedding · Blue Collar · Il ne suffit pas que Dieu soit avec les pauvres · Les mains négatives · Les rendez-vous d'Anna · Passe ton bac d'abord... · The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith · The Scenic Route · The Silent Partner · Zai jian Zhongguo · Zhong hua zhang fu · Anti-Clock · Buffet froid · Cristo si è fermato a Eboli · De grands événements et des gens ordinaires · Die Patriotin · Grauzone · Head Over Heels · Iskanderija... lih? · La drôlesse · Requiem for Sally · Sibiriada · Sonagi · The China Syndrome · Thriller · Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy · West Indies · Wise Blood · XIX saukunis qartuli qronika · Yomigaeru kinrô · Aus dem Leben der Marionetten · Ba Shan Ye Yu · Babylon · Berlin Chamissoplatz · City After Dark · Constans · Deutschland bleiche Mutter · Dialogue with a Woman Departed · Guns · Ko to tamo peva · La mort en direct · Le roi et l'oiseau · Ordnung · Personal Problems · Poto and Cabengo · Simone Barbès ou la vertu · Stir · The Long Good Friday · The Stunt Man · Tsigoineruwaizen · Agatha et les lectures illimitées · Body Heat · Coup de torchon · Kisapmata · Kundskabens træ · La femme de l'aviateur · Leák · Mandala · Ms .45 · My Dinner with Andre · The Second Journey (To Uluru) · They All Laughed · Tiempo de revancha · Batch '81 · La bête lumineuse · La guerre d'un seul homme · Les maîtres du temps · Lie huo qing chun · Luk e-san · Marg Yazdgerd · Sero hiki no Gôshu · Smiley's People · Tau ban no hoi · The Flight of Dragons · The Grey Fox · The Plague Dogs · Thunder · Fuori dal giorno · Hadashi no Gen · Hai tan de yi tian · Kazoku gêmu · La belle captive · La lune dans le caniveau · Mascara · Mo · Rembetiko · The Terence Davies Trilogy · Tsisperi mtebi anu daujerebeli ambavi · American Dreams: Lost and Found · Body Rock · Boy Meets Girl · Fountain of Dreams · Harry & Son · Kaze no tani no Naushika · Sang gong kei bing · Saraba hakobune · Streets of Fire · The Last Starfighter · Urusei Yatsura 2: Byûtifuru dorîmâ · Wo die grünen Ameisen träumen · Xue er · A Zed & Two Noughts · Bez konca · Buddies · Clue · Edge of Darkness · Geung see sin sang · Gwen, le livre de sable · Höhenfeuer · Hringurinn · Legend · Lord of the Dance/Destroyer of Illusion · Naked Spaces: Living Is Round · Ornette: Made in America · Skazka stranstviy · À l'ombre de la canaille bleue · Amma Ariyan · Dead End Drive-In · El viaje a ninguna parte · I Do Not Know What It Is I Am Like · Krysar · Mélo · Mémoire des apparences · Pisma myortvogo cheloveka · Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta · Veneno para las hadas · When the Wind Blows · 1000-nen kizami no hidokei · Anantaram · Buster Keaton: A Hard Act to Follow · China Girl · Gondola · Housekeeping · Ijaazat · Is-slottet · L'ami de mon amie · Landscape Suicide · Pelle erobreren · Robinson no niwa · The Dante Quartet · Abolição · Ashug-Karibi · Beetle Juice · Consolations: Love Is an Art of Time Part 2 - The Lighted Clearing · Dni zatmeniya · Drowning by Numbers · Ganh xiec rong · High Hopes · Kárhozat · La leggenda del santo bevitore · Le grand bleu · Once More · The Chocolate War · Yi ge shi zhe dui sheng zhe de fang wen · 36.15 code Père Noël · Bashu, gharibeye koochak · Boris Godounov · Common Threads: Stories from the Quilt · For All Mankind · Ilha das Flores · Khayal Gatha · Leningrad Cowboys Go America · Majo no takkyûbin · Museum Highlights: A Gallery Talk · Near Death · O Sangue · Pièce touchée · Reunion · Sono otoko, kyôbô ni tsuki · The Unbelievable Truth · Yaaba · Central Park · Hamoun · La gloire de mon père · Le château de ma mère · Lebedyne ozero. Zona · Life Is Sweet · Porte aperte · Ra: Path of the Sun God · Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead · The Comfort of Strangers · The Field · The Reflecting Skin · The Salt Mines · Tilaï · Yum, Yum, Yum! A Taste of Cajun and Creole Cooking · Babel - lettre à mes amis restés en Belgique · Bis ans Ende der Welt · City of Hope · Days of Waiting · Gaebyeok · Les antiquités de Rome · Meng xing xue wei ting · Merci la vie · Pappa ante Portas · Prime Suspect · Sangatsu no raion · Urga · Ángel de fuego · Beyond the Mind's Eye · Black Harvest · Céline · Det speglar i mitt öga · Exam Conditions · Far and Away · Ghostwatch · Howards End · Il ladro di bambini · Khomreh · Kurenai no buta · L'Ange Amazonien · Star Time · Surviving Desire · Through an Open Window · Wu yan de shan qiu · Bad Boy Bubby · Fearless · Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance · La ardilla roja · The Cement Garden · The Secret Garden · Tous les garçons et les filles de leur âge...: Travolta et moi · Zero Patience · Amateur · Bakit dilaw ang gitna ng bahag-hari? · Black Is... Black Ain't · Dieu sait quoi · Duo sang · Et Resurrectus Est · Shallow Grave · The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert · The Day Today · Una pura formalità · Yang guang can lan de ri zi · Angela · El día de la bestia · Institute Benjamenta, or This Dream People Call Human Life · Kjærlighetens kjøtere · Mimi wo sumaseba · Mizu no naka no hachigatsu · Pride and Prejudice · Beautiful Girls · Chacun cherche son chat · Comment je me suis disputé... (ma vie sexuelle) · De jurk · Love Serenade · Mythscape: Remembering the End of the World · Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills · Spiklenci slasti · SubUrbia · Affliction · Amistad · Brat · Buud Yam · Contact · Exil Shanghai · Eye of God · Go do gaai bei · Heung Gong jai jo · Pâfekuto burû · Public Housing · Sara · Yume no ginga · A Night at the Roxbury · A Simple Plan · A Voz e o Vazio - A Vez de Vassourinha · Dance Me to My Song · Fai seung dat yin · Falkens öga · Gemide · Great Expectations · Omocha · Pi · Schwarze Sonne · The Last Days of Disco · West Beyrouth (À l'abri les enfants) · Zugvögel - ... einmal nach Inari · Glória · Hôhokekyo tonari no Yamada-kun · I earini synaxis ton agrofylakon · La lengua de las mariposas · Mayis Sikintisi · Nebulosan · Nihon kuroshakai · Rang-e khoda · Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan: Tsuioku Hen · Somewhere in the Darkness · Summer of Sam · Torsk på Tallinn - En liten film om ensamhet · Deformer · Girlfight · Gongdong gyeongbi guyeok JSA · Monday · Rejected · Seom · Shiki-Jitsu · Avalon · Frágil Como o Mundo · Go-yang-i-leul boo-tak-hae · Hundstage · Operai, contadini · Sobibór, 14 octobre 1943, 16 heures · Spin · The Deep End · The Ground · Va savoir · 8 femmes · All or Nothing · Aparelho Voador a Baixa Altitude · Deanimated · Duct Tape Forever · Dzien swira · Filantropica · Gambling, Gods and LSD · Haibane renmei · Happy Here and Now · La vie nouvelle · Lettre d'un cinéaste à sa fille · Los lunes al sol · Mizu no onna · Ngo joh ngan gin do gwai · One Hour Photo · Peggy and Fred in Hell: The Complete Cycle · Regarding Penelope's Wake · Road to Perdition · The Decay of Fiction · The Ring · Tulevaisuus ei ole entisensä · Xiao cheng zhi chun · Die Geschichte vom weinenden Kamel · Episode 1 · Harvie Krumpet · Il dono · Jigureul jikyeora! · Keulraesik · Le monde vivant · My Architect · Nain souruzu · Reconstruction · Shattered Glass · Son frère · State of Play · Stuck on You · Vaveragrogh · Alone in the Wilderness · Boginya: kak ya polyubila · El cielo gira · Flatlife · Hair High · Hat Wolff von Amerongen Konkursdelikte begangen? · Lakposhtha parvaz mikonand · Mean Creek · Mind Game · Nae meorisokui jiwoogae · One Point O · Osoi hito · Ray · Skagafjördur · Survive Style 5+ · The Syrian Bride · Threnody · Tout un hiver sans feu · Zivot je cudo · Bazi · Black Sun · Dalkomhan insaeng · Haze · Hwal · Invisible · Kamyu nante shiranai · La marche de l'empereur · Lasermannen · Linda Linda Linda · Manderlay · Obreras saliendo de la fábrica · Sílení · Sometimes in April · The Devil's Rejects · 300 · Ao lua ha dong · Container · Day Night Day Night · Den brysomme mannen · Faryad moorcheha · Flandres · Gravity · Kamome shokudô · Lage Raho Munna Bhai · Mayak · Obsluhoval jsem anglického krále · Special · Tekkon kinkurîto · Zidane, un portrait du 21e siècle · At Sea · At the Suicide of the Last Jew in the World in the Last Cinema in the World · Byôsoku 5 senchimêtoru · Chacun son cinéma ou Ce petit coup au coeur quand la lumière s'éteint et que le film commence · Izgnanie · Last Days in a Lonely Place · Margot at the Wedding · Mononoke · Naissance des pieuvres · The Girl Who Swallowed Bees · The Nines · The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom · 102 Minutes That Changed America · Afterschool · Avaze gonjeshk-ha · Cheraghi dar meh · Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father · Delta · El cant dels ocells · Imburnal · Kaiba · Kurôn wa kokyô wo mezasu · Luan qing chun · Man jeuk · Skhizein · Smáfuglar · Teza · Tokyo Sonata · Un lac · Alamar · Kimssi pyoryugi · Kirk Douglas: Before I Forget · Lebanon · My Dog Tulip · Panique au village · Ruhr · Watchmen · Welcome · Zum Vergleich · 48 · Händelse vid bank · Jiabiangou · Jûsan-nin no shikaku · Kochegar · Les films rêvés · Ocaso · The Pacific · Yojôhan shinwa taikei · Alone in the Wilderness Part II · Another Earth · Bully · Chitra Sutram · Cities of Gold and Mirrors · Code Blue · El lugar más pequeño · Faust Sonnengesang · Girl Walk: All Day · Gun Hill Road · Infancia clandestina · La folie Almayer · La guerre est déclarée · Mahô shôjo Madoka magika: Puella Magi Madoka Magica · Michael · Pushwagner · Snowtown · The Future · The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo · The Telegram Man · Xiao shi da kan · Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry · An Oversimplification of Her Beauty · Barbara · Blancanieves · Elena · Final Cut: Hölgyeim és uraim · Herutâ sukerutâ · How to Survive a Plague · La casa Emak Bakia · La Noche de Enfrente · Laurence Anyways · Ookami kodomo no Ame to Yuki · Ponce de León · Poslednyaya skazka Rity · Sightseers · Starlet · Stemple Pass · Tepenin Ardi · The Gatekeepers · The House I Live In · The Imposter · The Unspeakable Act · Viola · A Spell to Ward Off the Darkness · Coherence · Enough Said · Fata Morgana · Feng ai · Grzeli nateli dgeebi · Koto no ha no niwa · Le passé · Mes séances de lutte · O Menino e o Mundo · Prisoners · The Lunchbox · The Spectacular Now · Tom à la ferme · T's World: The Over Identification of Terry Thompson · '71 · Asha Jaoar Majhe · Dzma · Frank · Mercuriales · Mula sa kung ano ang noon · Over the Garden Wall · Parallel I-IV · Pride · Respire · Ruined Heart: Another Lovestory Between a Criminal & a Whore · Serbuan maut 2: Berandal · Simindis kundzuli · Song of the Sea · Watashi no otoko · A Perfect Day · American Reflexxx · Beasts of No Nation · Blackhat · Córki dancingu · Last Cab to Darwin · Le tout nouveau testament · Liza, a rókatündér · Moon Blink · Sarmasik · Tharlo · The Art of Flying · The Churning of Kalki · The Fits · The Other Side · Under sandet · Victoria · World of Tomorrow · 21 x Nowy Jork · Angry Inuk · Bacalaureat · Captain Fantastic · Cream · El auge del humano · Home · Hunt for the Wilderpeople · Kimi no na wa. · La deuxième nuit · La fille inconnue · La tortue rouge · Lady Macbeth · Lou xia de fang ke · Ma vie de Courgette · Mil-jeong · Moana · Nocturnal Animals · Taekwondo · The Young Pope · We Go On · Atomic Blonde · Chalard games goeng · Estiu 1993 · Films to Break Projectors · Foxtrot · Gunhamdo · Hjertestart · I, Tonya · Ise Yarar Bir Sey · Jusqu'à la garde · Kamera wo tomeruna! · Karera ga honki de amu toki wa · L'amant double · Lean on Pete · Made in Abyss · Makala · Martin pleure · Okja · Only the Brave · Pieles · Sueño en otro idioma · Tesnota · The Green Fog · The Work · Wonderstruck · A Quiet Place · A Very English Scandal · Brothers' Nest · Classical Period · Climax · Den skyldige · Dominion · El silencio de otros · Empty Metal · First Man · Her Smell · How to Live With Regret · Îmi este indiferent daca în istorie vom intra ca barbari · Kler · Nursery Rhymes · Peterloo · Plaire, aimer et courir vite · Retrospekt · Skate Kitchen · They Shall Not Grow Old · Un couteau dans le coeur · Utøya 22. juli · Vox Lux · Won't You Be My Neighbor? · 1917 · A Mordida · A Vida Invisível · And Then We Danced · Apollo 11 · Bait · Chernobyl · Color Out of Space · Divino Amor · Ema · Hot Gimmick: Girl Meets Boy · Hustlers · Il peccato · Jallikattu · Koko-di koko-da · Matthias et Maxime · Motherless Brooklyn · Ne croyez surtout pas que je hurle · Nesting Dolls · Paris est à nous · Promare: Puromea · Rasendes Grün mit Pferden · Sorry We Missed You · Systemsprenger · The 20th Century · The Flying Fish · The Painted Bird · This Is Not a Burial, It's a Resurrection · Watchmen · Yangguang puzhao
Melvelet

Post by Melvelet »

Melvelet wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:07 am Average count per user
Average runtime
Average total minutes per user
Movies over xxx minutes (multiple tiers), incl. percentage
Percentage for each country
Shorts percentage
Number of unique countries, directors, movies

(mostly collecting ideas here)

A pity that ICM doesn't have an API for check counts and official list counts but maybe I'll supply that at the end of the challenge and maybe for the half time
Although for this particular challenge it would be easier because there's an icm list of all eligible entries :think:
What is the (prioritized) interest?
Shall I first work on
1. the general stats block from the quote above
2. ICM checks-based stuff
3. "let's see how many unique movies on the nomination lists we can collectively watch" stats (a full list with the challenged movies striked through)
4. better handling of short in Directors/Country/Decades overview (in which shorts currently count as 1 but I could only sort by features and display it as 3+5 instead of 8 for example)
?

ImageImage

Last.fm | RYM
sortile9io

Post by sortile9io »

Melvelet wrote: April 7th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Melvelet wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:07 am Average count per user
Average runtime
Average total minutes per user
Movies over xxx minutes (multiple tiers), incl. percentage
Percentage for each country
Shorts percentage
Number of unique countries, directors, movies

(mostly collecting ideas here)

A pity that ICM doesn't have an API for check counts and official list counts but maybe I'll supply that at the end of the challenge and maybe for the half time
Although for this particular challenge it would be easier because there's an icm list of all eligible entries :think:
What is the (prioritized) interest?
Shall I first work on
1. the general stats block from the quote above
2. ICM checks-based stuff
3. "let's see how many unique movies on the nomination lists we can collectively watch" stats (a full list with the challenged movies striked through)
4. better handling of short in Directors/Country/Decades overview (in which shorts currently count as 1 but I could only sort by features and display it as 3+5 instead of 8 for example)
?
I've always found 3 particularly amusing and it shouldn't be difficult to implement.
Perception de Ambiguity

Post by Perception de Ambiguity »

6. Abwege (1928, Georg Wilhelm Pabst)

7. Buffet froid / Den Mörder trifft man am Buffet / Cold Cuts (1979, Bertrand Blier)

8. Die Patriotin (1979, Alexander Kluge)
Schönheitsfehler oder schöne Fehler?

[8 min]. Igra ljubavi / The Game of Love (1967, Vladimir Momcilovic)
[20 min]. Threnody (2004, Nathaniel Dorsky)
[8 min]. Windy Day (1968, John & Faith Hubley)
[17 min]. Deformer (2000, Carlos Adriano)

The reminiscing rat dreams of the time that is no longer real
{0} American Reflexxx (2015, Alli Coates)
{0} T's World: The Over Identification of Terry Thompson (2013, Ramon Bloomberg)
{0} Monday (2000, SABU)
{0} You Ought to Be in Pictures (1940, Friz Freleng)
{0} First Man (2018, Damien Chazelle)
{0} The Flying Fish (2019, Murat Sayginer) (2 viewings)
{0} Bakit Dilaw ang Gitna Ng Bahaghari? / Why Is Yellow the Middle of the Rainbow? (1994, Kidlat Tahimik)
{0} Dr. Jack (1922, Fred C. Newmeyer & Sam Taylor)
{0} Une femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964 / A Married Woman (1964, JLG)
{0} A Wedding (1978, Robert Altman)
{0} Matthias & Maxime (2019, Xavier Dolan)
{0} Happy Here and Now (2002, Michael Almereyda)
{0} Paris est à nous / Paris Is Us (2019, Elisabeth Vogler)
{0} Bad Boy Bubby (1993, Rolf de Heer)
{0} The Vikings (1958, Richard Fleischer)
1. Stemple Pass (2012, James Benning)
2. Lonely Are the Brave (1962, David Miller)
3. Zum Vergleich (2009, Harun Farocki)
4. Passing Strangers (1974, Arthur J. Bressan Jr.)
5. Ordnung (1980, Sohrab Shahid Saless)
6. Abwege (1928, Georg Wilhelm Pabst)
7. Buffet froid / Den Mörder trifft man am Buffet / Cold Cuts (1979, Bertrand Blier)
8. Die Patriotin (1979, Alexander Kluge)

to be divided by 80:
[12 min]. Händelse vid bank / Incident by a Bank (2010, Ruben Östlund)
[9 min]. The Girl Who Swallowed Bees (2007, Paul McDermott)
[16 min]. A Voz e o Vazio - A Vez de Vassourinha / Vassourinha: The Voice and the Void (1998, Carlos Adriano)
[10 min]. Pastori di Orgosolo / Orgosolo's Shepherds (1958, Vittorio De Seta)
[5 min]. Films to Break Projectors (2017, Tim Grabham)
[5 min]. Nursery Rhymes (2018, Tom Noakes)
[8 min]. Igra ljubavi / The Game of Love (1967, Vladimir Momcilovic)
[20 min]. Threnody (2004, Nathaniel Dorsky)
[8 min]. Windy Day (1968, John & Faith Hubley)
[17 min]. Deformer (2000, Carlos Adriano)
We do not have to understand new things, but by dint of patience, effort and method to come to understand with our whole self the truths which are evident.Image
LETTERBOXD | MUBI | IMDb | tumblr.
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

sortile9io wrote: April 7th, 2021, 1:06 pm
Melvelet wrote: April 7th, 2021, 12:25 pm 3. "let's see how many unique movies on the nomination lists we can collectively watch" stats (a full list with the challenged movies striked through)
I've always found 3 particularly amusing and it shouldn't be difficult to implement.
Yes. #3 please. ;)
Image Image Image
Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 »

I'm also in for this one this month, since I have some on blu-rays and others are in my streaming-services queue. My DtC rating are in brackets.

1. Green for Danger (1946, Sidney Gilliat): 7.0 (4) - Decent, enjoyable whodunnit in a hospital with an amusing Alastair Sim as the mischievous inspector on the case.

2. I, Tonya (2017, Craig Gillespie): 6.2 (3)

3. Tenkū no shiro Rapyuta [Laputa: Castle in the Sky] (1986, Hayao Miyazaki) rewatch: 7.0 > 8.5 (5) - While I still agree on my original take that it misses some of the thematic and character depths of Miyazaki better movies, I undervalued the first time how perfect its simple, highly entertaining adventure story is executed.

4. Bunny Lake Is Missing (1965, Otto Preminger): 8.2 (5) - A very good psychological thriller about a woman whose daughter cause missing the first day at a new school. It kept on my figurative toes in guessing at what happened and what the truth is. It undermines this ambiguity in the finale, but still that finale is immensely suspenseful and unsettling. The camerawork reminded me very much of Preminger's Anatomy of a Murder, which also has many excellent long takes. Which are often disorientating ,suiting this plot perfectly
Melvelet

Post by Melvelet »

I should have created a placeholder post under the OP, I'd get over the character limit now :lol:

Shall I bold the striked-through movies?
Entries of the DtC 2021 nominations we have watched collectively (488/1178 - 41.4 %)
1. 48 (2010)
2. 300 (2006) - lineuphere
3. 1917 (2019)
4. ...A Valparaíso (1963) - sol, flavo5000
5. ...ere erera baleibu izik subua aruaren... (1970)
6. ...und deine Liebe auch (1962)
7. 1000-nen kizami no hidokei (1987)
8. 102 Minutes That Changed America (2008)
9. 21 x Nowy Jork (2016)
10. 23 Paces to Baker Street (1956)
11. 3 Godfathers (1948) - sol
12. 36.15 code Père Noël (1989)
13. 4 passi fra le nuvole (1942) - Melvelet
14. '71 (2014)
15. 8 femmes (2002) - RogerTheMovieManiac88
16. 99 River Street (1953) - sol
17. A Cottage on Dartmoor (1929) - flavo5000
18. A Dança dos Paroxismos (1929)
19. À l'ombre de la canaille bleue (1986)
20. A Mordida (2019)
21. A Night at the Roxbury (1998) - monclivie
22. A Patch of Blue (1965)
23. A Perfect Day (2015)
24. A Quiet Place (2018) - Melvelet
25. A Simple Plan (1998) - 72aicm
26. A Spell to Ward Off the Darkness (2013) - pitchorneirda, flavo5000
27. A Star Is Born (1976)
28. À tout prendre (1963)
29. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (1945)
30. A Very English Scandal (2018)
31. A Vida Invisível (2019) - 72aicm, jdidaco
32. A Voz e o Vazio - A Vez de Vassourinha (1998) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity
33. A Wedding (1978)
34. A Zed & Two Noughts (1985)
35. A zori zdes tikhie (1972) - DudeLanez, beavis
36. Abolição (1988)
37. Abwege (1928) - Perception de Ambiguity
38. Act of Violence (1949)
39. Adua e le compagne (1960) - Melvelet
40. Affliction (1997) - AB537
41. Afterschool (2008)
42. Agatha et les lectures illimitées (1981) - Perception de Ambiguity
43. Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry (2012)
44. Aila, Pohjolan tytär (1951)
45. Air Force (1943) - sol, lineuphere, connordenney
46. Akenfield (1974)
47. Al karnak (1975)
48. Alamar (2009)
49. All or Nothing (2002)
50. All That Money Can Buy (1941) - pitchorneirda
51. Al-makhdu'un (1972)
52. Alone in the Wilderness (2004)
53. Alone in the Wilderness Part II (2011)
54. Amateur (1994) - 72aicm
55. American Dreams: Lost and Found (1984)
56. American Reflexxx (2015) - sol, zzzorf, flavo5000, lineuphere, jdidaco
57. Amistad (1997)
58. Amma Ariyan (1986)
59. An Optical Poem (1938) - flavo5000
60. An Oversimplification of Her Beauty (2012) - zuma, jdidaco
61. Anantaram (1987) - beavis
62. And Then There Were None (1945) - Perception de Ambiguity
63. And Then We Danced (2019) - jdidaco
64. Ángel de fuego (1992)
65. Angela (1995)
66. Angèle (1934)
67. Angry Inuk (2016)
68. Ani to sono imoto (1939)
69. Animal Farm (1954) - DudeLanez, Bing147
70. Anne of the Indies (1951)
71. Another Earth (2011) - sol
72. Ansatsu (1964) - 72aicm
73. Ansiktet (1958)
74. Anti-Clock (1979)
75. Ao lua ha dong (2006)
76. Aozora musume (1957) - lineuphere
77. Apache Drums (1951) - sortile9io
78. Aparelho Voador a Baixa Altitude (2002)
79. Apollo 11 (2019) - Bing147
80. Appointment in Honduras (1953) - AB537
81. April (1961)
82. Arigatô-san (1936)
83. Asha Jaoar Majhe (2014)
84. Ashug-Karibi (1988)
85. Assalto ao Trem Pagador (1962)
86. At Sea (2007)
87. At the Suicide of the Last Jew in the World in the Last Cinema in the World (2007) - sol, beavis
88. At' zije Republika (1965)
89. Atomic Blonde (2017) - sol, hurluberlu, flavo5000, Lonewolf2003
90. Aus dem Leben der Marionetten (1980) - flavo5000, Bing147
91. Avalon (2001)
92. Avaze gonjeshk-ha (2008)
93. Aventurera (1950) - sortile9io, lineuphere
94. Az prijde kocour (1963) - beavis
95. Ba Shan Ye Yu (1980)
96. Babel - lettre à mes amis restés en Belgique (1991)
97. Baby ryazanskie (1927) - 72aicm
98. Babylon (1980) - sol, AB537
99. Bacalaureat (2016)
100. Bad Boy Bubby (1993)
101. Bait (2019) - sol, RogerTheMovieManiac88
102. Bakit dilaw ang gitna ng bahag-hari? (1994)
103. Banditi a Orgosolo (1961)
104. Banketten (1948)
105. Bao biao (1969) - flavo5000
106. Barbara (2012)
107. Barn Rushes (1971)
108. Baron Prásil (1962)
109. Barrabas (1919)
110. Bashu, gharibeye koochak (1989) - pitchorneirda
111. Batch '81 (1982) - flavo5000
112. Baxter, Vera Baxter (1977)
113. Bazi (2005) - Perception de Ambiguity
114. Be My Wife (1921)
115. Beasts of No Nation (2015)
116. Beautiful Girls (1996)
117. Beetle Juice (1988) - 72aicm, RogerTheMovieManiac88
118. Bellezze italiche: Lagune e paesaggi (1912) - jdidaco
119. Belyy Bim Chernoe ukho (1977)
120. Berlin Chamissoplatz (1980)
121. Beyond the Mind's Eye (1992) - sol, frbrown, flavo5000, sortile9io, zuma, jdidaco
122. Bez konca (1985)
123. Bice skoro propast sveta (1968) - beavis
124. Bis ans Ende der Welt (1991)
125. Black Harvest (1992) - sortile9io
126. Black Is... Black Ain't (1994) - sol, zuma
127. Black Sun (2005)
128. Blackhat (2015) - sol, zuma
129. Blancanieves (2012)
130. Blast of Silence (1961) - Bing147
131. Blue Collar (1978)
132. Body Heat (1981) - beavis
133. Body Rock (1984) - sol, flavo5000, OldAle1
134. Boginya: kak ya polyubila (2004)
135. Boris Godounov (1989) - beavis
136. Boy Meets Girl (1984)
137. Brat (1997) - sol
138. Brothers' Nest (2018) - AB537
139. Brute Force (1947) - Bing147
140. Buchanan Rides Alone (1958) - 72aicm, sortile9io
141. Buddies (1985) - sol, flavo5000
142. Buffet froid (1979) - Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, klaus78
143. Bully (2011)
144. Bunny Lake Is Missing (1965) - zzzorf, Lonewolf2003
145. Buster Keaton: A Hard Act to Follow (1987)
146. Buta to gunkan (1961)
147. Buud Yam (1997)
148. By Night with Torch and Spear (1942) - flavo5000
149. Byôsoku 5 senchimêtoru (2007) - sol, zzzorf, DudeLanez, Melvelet, Bing147
150. Byt (1968) - sol
151. Café Paradis (1950)
152. Caged (1950) - zuma
153. Calle Mayor (1956)
154. Captain Fantastic (2016)
155. Cash on Demand (1961) - sortile9io
156. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)
157. Ceiling Zero (1936)
158. Céline (1992)
159. Central Park (1990) - zuma
160. Chacun cherche son chat (1996)
161. Chacun son cinéma ou Ce petit coup au coeur quand la lumière s'éteint et que le film commence (2007) - beavis
162. Chalard games goeng (2017) - AB537
163. Charade (1963)
164. Chase a Crooked Shadow (1958) - sol, DudeLanez, filmbantha, OldAle1
165. Chemi bebia (1929)
166. Cheraghi dar meh (2008)
167. Chernobyl (2019)
168. China Girl (1987) - sol
169. Chinesisches Roulette (1976) - AB537
170. Chitra Sutram (2011) - beavis
171. Chiyari Fuji (1955) - Perception de Ambiguity, DudeLanez
172. Cisaruv slavík (1949)
173. Cities of Gold and Mirrors (2011) - Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, OldAle1
174. City After Dark (1980)
175. City of Hope (1991) - AB537
176. City That Never Sleeps (1953)
177. Classical Period (2018)
178. Climax (2018)
179. Clue (1985) - Bing147
180. Cockfighter (1974) - maksler, OldAle1
181. Code Blue (2011)
182. Coherence (2013) - Perception de Ambiguity, zuma, OldAle1
183. Col cuore in gola (1967) - flavo5000
184. Color Out of Space (2019) - AB537
185. Comment je me suis disputé... (ma vie sexuelle) (1996)
186. Comment Yukong déplaça les montagnes (1976)
187. Common Threads: Stories from the Quilt (1989)
188. Consolations: Love Is an Art of Time Part 2 - The Lighted Clearing (1988)
189. Constans (1980)
190. Contact (1997)
191. Container (2006) - zuma
192. Cooley High (1975) - 72aicm, zuma
193. Córki dancingu (2015)
194. Coup de torchon (1981) - 72aicm
195. Covek nije tica (1965)
196. Crainquebille (1922) - Perception de Ambiguity, jdidaco, OldAle1
197. Crash! (1971) - sol, flavo5000
198. Cream (2016) - sol, flavo5000, DudeLanez, jdidaco
199. Criss Cross (1949) - AB537, lineuphere
200. Cristo si è fermato a Eboli (1979)
201. Crónica de un niño solo (1965) - 72aicm
202. Csend és kiáltás (1968)
203. Da nao tian gong (1963) - sortile9io
204. Daimajin ikaru (1966)
205. Daleká cesta (1950)
206. Dalkomhan insaeng (2005) - Melvelet
207. Dance Me to My Song (1998) - sol
208. Day Night Day Night (2006)
209. Days of Waiting (1991)
210. De cierta manera (1977)
211. De grands événements et des gens ordinaires (1979)
212. De jurk (1996)
213. De komst van Joachim Stiller (1976)
214. Dead End Drive-In (1986)
215. Deanimated (2002) - flavo5000
216. Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father (2008) - sol
217. Deformer (2000) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, OldAle1
218. Delta (2008)
219. Den brysomme mannen (2006)
220. Den skyldige (2018) - AB537, pitchorneirda
221. Der Engel mit dem Saitenspiel (1944)
222. Der Fall Gleiwitz (1961)
223. Der Mörder Dimitri Karamasoff (1931)
224. Der Postmeister (1940) - lineuphere
225. Der verzauberte Tag (1944) - sortile9io, jdidaco
226. Destry Rides Again (1939)
227. Det speglar i mitt öga (1992) - beavis
228. Deutschland bleiche Mutter (1980)
229. Diabel (1972) - Melvelet
230. Dialogue with a Woman Departed (1980)
231. Die andere Seite (1931)
232. Die Brücke (1959)
233. Die freudlose Gasse (1925) - flavo5000
234. Die Geschichte vom weinenden Kamel (2003)
235. Die goldene Stadt (1942)
236. Die Patriotin (1979) - Perception de Ambiguity
237. Dieu sait quoi (1994) - lineuphere
238. Divino Amor (2019)
239. Dni zatmeniya (1988)
240. Døden er et kjærtegn (1949)
241. Dominion (2018)
242. Don Cesare di Bazan (1942)
243. Donovan's Reef (1963) - blocho
244. Dood water (1934)
245. Dr. Jack (1922) - 72aicm, OldAle1
246. Drive a Crooked Road (1954)
247. Drowning by Numbers (1988)
248. Du skal ære din hustru (1925) - zzzorf
249. Duct Tape Forever (2002)
250. Duminica la ora 6 (1965)
251. Duo sang (1994)
252. Dvadtsat dney bez voyny (1977)
253. Dvadtsat shest komissarov (1932)
254. Dzhamilya (1969)
255. Dzien swira (2002)
256. Dzma (2014)
257. Edge of Darkness (1985)
258. Eika Katappa (1969)
259. El auge del humano (2016)
260. El cant dels ocells (2008) - zuma
261. El cielo gira (2004)
262. El día de la bestia (1995) - 72aicm
263. El haram (1965) - beavis
264. El lugar más pequeño (2011) - sortile9io
265. El otro Francisco (1974)
266. El silencio de otros (2018)
267. El viaje a ninguna parte (1986)
268. Elena (2012)
269. Ema (2019) - AB537, RogerTheMovieManiac88
270. Empty Metal (2018)
271. En la selva no hay estrellas (1967) - Melvelet
272. Enough Said (2013)
273. Era notte a Roma (1960)
274. Estiu 1993 (2017)
275. Et Resurrectus Est (1994)
276. Exam Conditions (1992) - sol, flavo5000
277. Exil Shanghai (1997)
278. Eye of God (1997)
279. Fai seung dat yin (1998) - OldAle1
280. Falkens öga (1998)
281. Fando y Lis (1968)
282. Far and Away (1992)
283. Faraon (1966)
284. Faryad moorcheha (2006) - sortile9io
285. Fata Morgana (2013) - jdidaco
286. Faust Sonnengesang (2011)
287. Fearless (1993)
288. Feng ai (2013)
289. Feu Mathias Pascal (1926)
290. Fiamma che non si spegne (1949) - 72aicm
291. Filantropica (2002)
292. Film Film Film (1968)
293. Films to Break Projectors (2017) - sol, zzzorf, Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, DudeLanez, jdidaco
294. Final Cut: Hölgyeim és uraim (2012) - zzzorf
295. First Man (2018) - Bing147, RogerTheMovieManiac88
296. Five Star Final (1931)
297. Flandres (2006)
298. Flatlife (2004) - sol, DudeLanez, jdidaco
299. For All Mankind (1989) - Lonewolf2003
300. Fountain of Dreams (1984)
301. Foxtrot (2017) - sol, blocho
302. Frágil Como o Mundo (2001)
303. Frank (2014) - blocho
304. Frankenstein Created Woman (1967) - sol, 72aicm
305. From Hell to Texas (1958)
306. From the Four Corners (1942) - jdidaco
307. Fuefukigawa (1960)
308. Fuori dal giorno (1983) - jdidaco
309. Gaebyeok (1991) - beavis
310. Gambling, Gods and LSD (2002)
311. Ganh xiec rong (1988)
312. Gemide (1998) - OldAle1
313. Georgy Girl (1966)
314. Geschichtsunterricht (1972) - DudeLanez
315. Geung see sin sang (1985)
316. Gheisar (1969)
317. Ghostwatch (1992)
318. Girl Walk: All Day (2011)
319. Girlfight (2000)
320. Gishiki (1971) - maksler
321. Give Us This Day (1949)
322. Glas (1958) - DudeLanez
323. Glória (1999)
324. Go do gaai bei (1997)
325. Gohiki no shinshi (1966) - Melvelet
326. Gondola (1987)
327. Gongdong gyeongbi guyeok JSA (2000)
328. Go-yang-i-leul boo-tak-hae (2001)
329. Grauzone (1979)
330. Gravity (2006) - sol, DudeLanez, jdidaco
331. Great Expectations (1998)
332. Green for Danger (1946) - Lonewolf2003
333. Grzeli nateli dgeebi (2013)
334. Gueule d'amour (1937) - hurluberlu
335. Gun Hill Road (2011) - sol
336. Gunhamdo (2017)
337. Gunman's Walk (1958) - sol
338. Guns (1980)
339. Gwen, le livre de sable (1985) - flavo5000, OldAle1
340. H-8... (1958)
341. Hadashi no Gen (1983) - blocho, Bing147
342. Hævnens Nat (1916) - flavo5000
343. Hai tan de yi tian (1983)
344. Haibane renmei (2002)
345. Hail the Conquering Hero (1944)
346. Hair High (2004) - Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, jdidaco
347. Hamoun (1990)
348. Hanare goze Orin (1977) - Melvelet
349. Händelse vid bank (2010) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity, DudeLanez, jdidaco
350. Hangover Square (1945)
351. Happy Here and Now (2002)
352. Harry & Son (1984)
353. Harvie Krumpet (2003) - sol, jdidaco
354. Hasta el viento tiene miedo (1968)
355. Hat Wolff von Amerongen Konkursdelikte begangen? (2004)
356. Hatsukoi: Jigoku-hen (1968) - klaus78
357. Hausu (1977) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity, DudeLanez
358. Haze (2005)
359. Head Over Heels (1979) - sol
360. Heimkehr (1928)
361. Hello, Sister! (1933) - sol, jdidaco, OldAle1
362. Hells Angels on Wheels (1967)
363. Her Smell (2018) - AB537, flavo5000, filmbantha, Bing147
364. Heroes for Sale (1933) - Bing147
365. Herutâ sukerutâ (2012)
366. Hets (1944)
367. Heung Gong jai jo (1997) - flavo5000
368. High Hopes (1988)
369. Hjertestart (2017)
370. Hobson's Choice (1954)
371. Höhenfeuer (1985)
372. Hôhokekyo tonari no Yamada-kun (1999) - ororama, Bing147, Lonewolf2003
373. Holiday Inn (1942)
374. Hollywood Story (1951) - 72aicm, flavo5000, OldAle1
375. Home (2016)
376. Hot Gimmick: Girl Meets Boy (2019) - flavo5000
377. Housekeeping (1987)
378. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966) - sol
379. How to Live With Regret (2018)
380. How to Survive a Plague (2012) - flavo5000
381. Howards End (1992)
382. Hringurinn (1985)
383. Hundstage (2001)
384. Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016)
385. Huoshan Qingxie (1932)
386. Hustlers (2019)
387. Hwal (2005) - DudeLanez, Melvelet
388. I bambini ci guardano (1944)
389. I Confess (1953)
390. I Do Not Know What It Is I Am Like (1986) - lineuphere
391. I earini synaxis ton agrofylakon (1999)
392. I Love Melvin (1953)
393. I topi grigi (1918)
394. I, Tonya (2017) - hurluberlu, Lonewolf2003
395. I'd Climb the Highest Mountain (1951) - sol
396. Igra ljubavi (1967) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity
397. Ijaazat (1987)
398. Il cammino della speranza (1950)
399. Il Cristo proibito (1951)
400. Il deserto dei tartari (1976) - sortile9io
401. Il dono (2003) - zuma
402. Il generale Della Rovere (1959)
403. Il grande silenzio (1968)
404. Il ladro di bambini (1992)
405. Il mulino delle donne di pietra (1960) - 72aicm, zuma
406. Il ne suffit pas que Dieu soit avec les pauvres (1978) - Perception de Ambiguity, sortile9io, beavis
407. Il peccato (2019) - sortile9io
408. Ilha das Flores (1989) - DudeLanez
409. Images (1972)
410. Imburnal (2008)
411. Îmi este indiferent daca în istorie vom intra ca barbari (2018) - klaus78
412. In jenen Tagen (1947) - sortile9io, zuma
413. Infancia clandestina (2011) - zuma
414. Inherit the Wind (1960)
415. Institute Benjamenta, or This Dream People Call Human Life (1995) - ororama
416. Intruder in the Dust (1949) - flavo5000
417. Invisible (2005)
418. Io la conoscevo bene (1965)
419. Ise Yarar Bir Sey (2017)
420. Iskanderija... lih? (1979) - sol, 72aicm, AB537, sortile9io, beavis
421. Is-slottet (1987)
422. Isten hozta örnagy úr (1969)
423. Istoria mias kalpikis liras (1955) - hurluberlu
424. It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963)
425. Izgnanie (2007) - klaus78
426. J'accuse (1919) - flavo5000
427. Jagdszenen aus Niederbayern (1969)
428. Jakten (1959) - pitchorneirda
429. Jallikattu (2019) - zzzorf
430. Jammin' the Blues (1944) - sol
431. Jiabiangou (2010)
432. Jibun no ana no nakade (1955)
433. Jigureul jikyeora! (2003)
434. Jirô monogatari (1955)
435. Jivaro (1954) - flavo5000, lineuphere, OldAle1
436. Jonas qui aura 25 ans en l'an 2000 (1976) - 72aicm
437. Judgment at Nuremberg (1961)
438. Juliette ou La clef des songes (1951) - sortile9io
439. Jûsan-nin no shikaku (2010) - sol
440. Jusqu'à la garde (2017)
441. Kaiba (2008)
442. Kamera wo tomeruna! (2017)
443. Kamome shokudô (2006)
444. Kamyu nante shiranai (2005)
445. Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance (1993)
446. Kanojo to kare (1963) - beavis
447. Kanzashi (1941) - Melvelet
448. Kanzenna yûgi (1958)
449. Kapurush (1965)
450. Karera ga honki de amu toki wa (2017) - filmbantha
451. Kárhozat (1988)
452. Katka-bumazhnyy ranet (1926)
453. Kazdy den odvahu (1964)
454. Kaze no naka no kodomo (1937)
455. Kaze no tani no Naushika (1984)
456. Kazoku gêmu (1983)
457. Keulraesik (2003) - 72aicm, klaus78
458. Key Largo (1948)
459. Khake Sar Beh Mohr (1977)
460. Khayal Gatha (1989) - beavis
461. Khesht va Ayeneh (1965)
462. Khomreh (1992) - beavis
463. Kimi no na wa. (2016)
464. Kimssi pyoryugi (2009)
465. Kirk Douglas: Before I Forget (2009)
466. Kirmes (1960)
467. Kisapmata (1981) - 72aicm
468. Kjærlighetens kjøtere (1995)
469. Kler (2018)
470. Ko to tamo peva (1980)
471. Kochegar (2010) - sol, Melvelet, filmbantha
472. Kôge - Ichibu: Waremokô no shô (1964)
473. Kôge - Nibu: Mitsumata no shô (1964)
474. Koibumi (1953)
475. Koko-di koko-da (2019)
476. Kokuhakuteki joyûron (1971)
477. Komisario Palmun erehdys (1960)
478. Kono hiroi sora no dokoka ni (1954)
479. Kôshikei (1968) - AB537, sortile9io, maksler
480. Koto no ha no niwa (2013) - DudeLanez, Melvelet
481. Krakatit (1948)
482. Krysar (1986) - monclivie
483. Kundskabens træ (1981)
484. Kurenai no buta (1992) - DudeLanez, Lonewolf2003
485. Kurôn wa kokyô wo mezasu (2008)
486. Kvarteret Korpen (1963)
487. La ardilla roja (1993)
488. La belle captive (1983)
489. La belle équipe (1936) - sortile9io
490. La bête lumineuse (1982)
491. La casa Emak Bakia (2012)
492. La classe operaia va in paradiso (1971)
493. La coquille et le clergyman (1928)
494. La deuxième nuit (2016)
495. La drôlesse (1979) - zzzorf
496. La femme de l'aviateur (1981) - klaus78
497. La fille du puisatier (1940)
498. La fille inconnue (2016)
499. La folie Almayer (2011) - 72aicm
500. La glace à trois faces (1927) - ororama, lineuphere
501. La gloire de mon père (1990)
502. La grande vadrouille (1966) - klaus78
503. La guerre d'un seul homme (1982)
504. La guerre est déclarée (2011)
505. La gueule ouverte (1974)
506. La leggenda del santo bevitore (1988) - flavo5000, zuma
507. La lengua de las mariposas (1999)
508. La lune dans le caniveau (1983)
509. La marche de l'empereur (2005) - sol
510. La mort en direct (1980)
511. La muerte de un burócrata (1966)
512. La Noche de Enfrente (2012) - 72aicm
513. La nuit fantastique (1942)
514. La otra (1946) - beavis
515. La parmigiana (1963)
516. La planète sauvage (1973)
517. La poison (1951) - 72aicm, blocho, pitchorneirda
518. La prima Angélica (1974)
519. La tía Tula (1964)
520. La tortue rouge (2016) - OldAle1
521. La vie à l'envers (1964) - Perception de Ambiguity, St. Gloede
522. La vie nouvelle (2002) - klaus78, St. Gloede
523. La visita (1963)
524. L'Acadie, l'Acadie (1971) - St. Gloede
525. Ladies in Retirement (1941) - 72aicm, AB537
526. Lady for a Day (1933)
527. Lady Macbeth (2016)
528. Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006)
529. Laila (1929)
530. L'aîné des Ferchaux (1963) - sol, sortile9io, filmbantha, beavis
531. Lakposhtha parvaz mikonand (2004) - filmbantha, beavis
532. L'amant double (2017) - hurluberlu
533. L'ami de mon amie (1987)
534. L'amour d'une femme (1953) - flavo5000
535. Landscape Suicide (1987)
536. L'Ange Amazonien (1992)
537. L'armata Brancaleone (1966)
538. Las aguas bajan turbias (1952)
539. Lasermannen (2005)
540. L'assassin habite... au 21 (1942) - DudeLanez
541. L'assassinat du Père Noël (1941)
542. Last Cab to Darwin (2015)
543. Last Days in a Lonely Place (2007) - sol, jdidaco, OldAle1
544. Laugh, Clown, Laugh (1928)
545. Laurence Anyways (2012)
546. Le brasier ardent (1923)
547. Le château de ma mère (1990)
548. Le cousin Jules (1972)
549. Le déjeuner sur l'herbe (1959)
550. Le grand bleu (1988)
551. Le Horla (1966) - hurluberlu
552. Le joli mai (1963)
553. Le monde vivant (2003)
554. Le passé (2013)
555. Le révélateur (1968)
556. Le roi et l'oiseau (1980)
557. Le roman de Renard (1937) - DudeLanez
558. Le signe du lion (1962)
559. Le stagioni del nostro amore (1966)
560. Le tout nouveau testament (2015) - St. Gloede
561. Leák (1981) - hurluberlu
562. Lean on Pete (2017)
563. Lebanon (2009)
564. Lebedyne ozero. Zona (1990)
565. L'Eden et après (1970)
566. Legend (1985) - DudeLanez
567. Leningrad Cowboys Go America (1989) - Bing147
568. Lenny (1974)
569. Les amoureux sont seuls au monde (1948)
570. Les antiquités de Rome (1991)
571. Les créatures (1966)
572. Les dernières fiançailles (1973) - 72aicm
573. Les films rêvés (2010) - sortile9io
574. Les mains négatives (1978) - jdidaco
575. Les maîtres du temps (1982)
576. Les misérables (1934) - flavo5000
577. Les ordres (1974)
578. Les parents terribles (1948)
579. Les rendez-vous d'Anna (1978)
580. Les visiteurs du soir (1942)
581. Lettre d'un cinéaste à sa fille (2002)
582. Lettres d'amour (1942) - sortile9io
583. Lewat Djam Malam (1954)
584. L'homme qui ment (1968) - sortile9io
585. Liang Shan Bo yu Zhu Ying Tai (1963) - flavo5000, beavis
586. Lie huo qing chun (1982)
587. Life Is Sweet (1990) - sortile9io, filmbantha
588. Lifeboat (1944) - DudeLanez
589. L'immortelle (1963)
590. Linda Linda Linda (2005)
591. L'Inde fantôme (1969)
592. Liza, a rókatündér (2015)
593. Local Color (1977)
594. Lonely Are the Brave (1962) - Perception de Ambiguity
595. Lord of the Dance/Destroyer of Illusion (1985) - sortile9io
596. L'orribile segreto del Dr. Hichcock (1962)
597. Los lunes al sol (2002)
598. Los peloteros (1951)
599. Lou xia de fang ke (2016)
600. Love Serenade (1996)
601. Love with the Proper Stranger (1963)
602. Luan qing chun (2008)
603. Lucky Star (1929)
604. Luk e-san (1982)
605. Lumière d'été (1943)
606. Ma vie de Courgette (2016) - monclivie, Bing147
607. Macbeth (1948)
608. Maciste all'inferno (1962)
609. Made in Abyss (2017)
610. Mademoiselle (1966)
611. Mafioso (1962) - flavo5000
612. Magino Story: Raising Silkworms (1977)
613. Mahô shôjo Madoka magika: Puella Magi Madoka Magica (2011)
614. Majo no takkyûbin (1989) - Lonewolf2003
615. Makala (2017)
616. Malpertuis (1971)
617. Mama, ich lebe (1977)
618. Man jeuk (2008) - flavo5000
619. Mandala (1981) - flavo5000, Melvelet
620. Mandara (1971)
621. Manderlay (2005)
622. Man's Favorite Sport? (1964) - Bing147
623. Marg Yazdgerd (1982)
624. Margot at the Wedding (2007)
625. María Candelaria (Xochimilco) (1944)
626. Marinetti (1969)
627. Mark of the Vampire (1935)
628. Martha (1974)
629. Martin pleure (2017) - Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, jdidaco
630. Marty (1955)
631. Mascara (1983) - flavo5000
632. Maskerade (1934)
633. Massacre (1956)
634. Matthias et Maxime (2019)
635. Mayak (2006)
636. Mayis Sikintisi (1999) - 72aicm, klaus78
637. Mean Creek (2004) - flavo5000
638. Mechta (1943) - jdidaco
639. Medan staden sover (1950)
640. Mélo (1986)
641. Mémoire des apparences (1986)
642. Meng xing xue wei ting (1991)
643. Merci la vie (1991)
644. Mercuriales (2014)
645. Merrill's Marauders (1962)
646. Mes séances de lutte (2013) - sol
647. Meshi (1951) - vortexsurfer
648. Michael (2011)
649. Midvinterblot (1946) - sol, flavo5000, DudeLanez
650. Milano calibro 9 (1972) - AB537, ororama
651. Mil-jeong (2016)
652. Mimi wo sumaseba (1995) - DudeLanez, Lonewolf2003
653. Mind Game (2004)
654. Mirt Sost Shi Amit (1975) - beavis
655. Misshandlingen (1969) - jdidaco
656. Mizu no naka no hachigatsu (1995)
657. Mizu no onna (2002) - Melvelet
658. Mo (1983)
659. Moana (2016) - sol, sortile9io
660. Mogholha (1973)
661. Mon oncle Antoine (1971) - zzzorf
662. Monangambé (1968)
663. Monday (2000) - DudeLanez
664. Mononoke (2007)
665. Monpti (1957)
666. Monsieur Vincent (1947) - DudeLanez
667. Moon Blink (2015) - jdidaco
668. Motherless Brooklyn (2019) - sol, maksler
669. Ms .45 (1981)
670. Muerte de un ciclista (1955)
671. Mula sa kung ano ang noon (2014) - pitchorneirda
672. Münchhausen (1943)
673. Munekata kyôdai (1950) - 72aicm
674. Murder by Death (1976)
675. Murder on the Orient Express (1974)
676. Murder, My Sweet (1944)
677. Museum Highlights: A Gallery Talk (1989)
678. Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel (1975) - zzzorf
679. My Architect (2003)
680. My Dinner with Andre (1981)
681. My Dog Tulip (2009) - flavo5000, jdidaco
682. Mythscape: Remembering the End of the World (1996)
683. N.Y., N.Y. (1957) - sol, DudeLanez, lineuphere
684. Na wylot (1973)
685. Nae meorisokui jiwoogae (2004) - 72aicm
686. Nain souruzu (2003) - flavo5000, Melvelet
687. Naissance des pieuvres (2007)
688. Naked Spaces: Living Is Round (1985)
689. Nakinureta haru no onna yo (1933)
690. Nathalie Granger (1972)
691. Ne croyez surtout pas que je hurle (2019)
692. Near Death (1989)
693. Nebulosan (1999)
694. Neighbors (1920) - jdidaco
695. Nesting Dolls (2019) - filmbantha
696. Ngo joh ngan gin do gwai (2002)
697. Niagara (1953) - Bing147
698. Niewinni czarodzieje (1960)
699. Nihon kuroshakai (1999)
700. Nise daigakusei (1960)
701. No Name on the Bullet (1959)
702. Nocturnal Animals (2016) - zzzorf
703. None Shall Escape (1944)
704. Noroît (1976)
705. Nunca pasa nada (1963)
706. Nursery Rhymes (2018) - sol, zzzorf, Perception de Ambiguity, DudeLanez
707. Nus Masculins (1954) - OldAle1
708. O drakos (1956)
709. O Menino e o Mundo (2013)
710. O methystakas (1950)
711. O Sangue (1989)
712. Oblomok imperii (1929) - pitchorneirda
713. Obrazy starého sveta (1972)
714. Obreras saliendo de la fábrica (2005) - sol
715. Obsluhoval jsem anglického krále (2006)
716. Ocaso (2010)
717. Ochazuke no aji (1952) - klaus78
718. Odissea (1968)
719. Oi sfaires den gyrizoun piso (1967) - St. Gloede
720. Ookami kodomo no Ame to Yuki (2012) - OldAle1
721. Okja (2017)
722. Omocha (1998)
723. On the Bowery (1956) - OldAle1
724. Once More (1988)
725. One Hour Photo (2002)
726. One Point O (2004) - flavo5000
727. One Way Street (1950)
728. Only the Brave (2017) - AB537
729. Onna no mizûmi (1966) - sortile9io
730. Onna no naka ni iru tanin (1966)
731. Operai, contadini (2001)
732. Ordet (1943)
733. Ordnung (1980) - Perception de Ambiguity
734. Orgullo (1955)
735. Ornette: Made in America (1985)
736. Ôsaka no yado (1954) - Melvelet
737. Osenniye svadby (1968)
738. Osma vrata (1959)
739. Osoi hito (2004)
740. Ostatni dzien lata (1958) - DudeLanez
741. Otklonenie (1967)
742. Otoshiana (1962)
743. Outcast of the Islands (1951) - sortile9io
744. Over the Garden Wall (2014)
745. Pâfekuto burû (1997) - Bing147
746. Pandora and the Flying Dutchman (1951)
747. Panenství (1937) - 72aicm
748. Panique au village (2009) - jdidaco
749. Pappa ante Portas (1991)
750. Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills (1996)
751. Paris est à nous (2019) - AB537
752. Pas de deux (1968)
753. Passe ton bac d'abord... (1978)
754. Passing Strangers (1974) - Perception de Ambiguity
755. Pastori di Orgosolo (1958) - Perception de Ambiguity
756. Peggy and Fred in Hell: The Complete Cycle (2002)
757. Pelle erobreren (1987)
758. Personal Problems (1980)
759. Peterloo (2018)
760. Phone Call from a Stranger (1952)
761. Pi (1998)
762. Pièce touchée (1989) - sol
763. Pieles (2017)
764. Pisma myortvogo cheloveka (1986)
765. Plaire, aimer et courir vite (2018) - hurluberlu
766. Po xiao shi fen (1968)
767. Po zakonu (1926)
768. Point of Order! (1964)
769. Pokolenie (1955) - filmbantha
770. Ponce de León (2012) - sol, jdidaco, OldAle1
771. Porte aperte (1990)
772. Posle smerti (1916)
773. Poslednyaya skazka Rity (2012) - jdidaco
774. Postava k podpírání (1963)
775. Poto and Cabengo (1980)
776. Praznik (1967) - lineuphere
777. Pre istine (1968) - beavis
778. Prebroyavane na divite zaytzi (1973) - lineuphere
779. Pride (2014)
780. Pride and Prejudice (1995)
781. Prime Suspect (1991) - AB537, flavo5000
782. Prisoners (2013) - AB537
783. Professor Mamlock (1961) - DudeLanez
784. Profumo di donna (1974)
785. Promare: Puromea (2019) - filmbantha
786. Public Housing (1997)
787. Punishment Park (1971) - DudeLanez
788. Pushwagner (2011)
789. Pytel blech (1962) - St. Gloede
790. Quatermass 2 (1957)
791. Queimada (1969) - zuma
792. Quelque part quelqu'un (1972)
793. Quick Billy (1971)
794. Ra: Path of the Sun God (1990) - flavo5000
795. Radio Dynamics (1942) - flavo5000, jdidaco
796. 'Rameau's Nephew' by Diderot (Thanx to Dennis Young) by Wilma Schoen (1974)
797. Rang-e khoda (1999) - flavo5000, beavis
798. Rapture (1965) - lineuphere
799. Rasendes Grün mit Pferden (2019)
800. Raw Deal (1948) - filmbantha
801. Ray (2004)
802. Reap the Wild Wind (1942) - frbrown
803. Reconstruction (2003)
804. Regarding Penelope's Wake (2002)
805. Rejected (2000) - sol
806. Reka (1933) - lineuphere
807. Rembetiko (1983)
808. Rendez-vous à Bray (1971) - zuma
809. Respire (2014)
810. Resurrectio (1931)
811. Retrospekt (2018)
812. Requiem for Sally (1979) - Perception de Ambiguity, jdidaco
813. Reunion (1989)
814. River Yar (1972) - jdidaco
815. Road to Perdition (2002) - beasterne
816. Robinson no niwa (1987) - lineuphere
817. Roma ore 11 (1952) - hurluberlu
818. Romeo, Julie a tma (1960)
819. Rope of Sand (1949) - sol, 72aicm, blocho, OldAle1
820. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead (1990)
821. Ruby Gentry (1952) - sortile9io
822. Ruhr (2009) - pitchorneirda
823. Ruined Heart: Another Lovestory Between a Criminal & a Whore (2014) - beavis
824. Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan: Tsuioku Hen (1999) - sortile9io
825. Ryakushô: renzoku shasatsuma (1969)
826. Ryoma ansatsu (1974) - hurluberlu
827. Sacco e Vanzetti (1971) - blocho, sortile9io
828. Safe in Hell (1931) - OldAle1
829. Sallah Shabati (1964) - DudeLanez
830. Salomé (1969) - lineuphere, jdidaco
831. Samadhi (1967) - sol, jdidaco
832. Sambizanga (1972) - lineuphere
833. Sang gong kei bing (1984) - frbrown, klaus78
834. Sangatsu no raion (1991)
835. Sangue blu (1914) - zzzorf
836. São Paulo, Sociedade Anônima (1965)
837. Sapphire (1959)
838. Sara (1997)
839. Saraba hakobune (1984) - Melvelet
840. Sarmasik (2015)
841. Savage Messiah (1972)
842. Sayonara CP (1972) - St. Gloede
843. Scacco alla regina (1969)
844. Scandal Sheet (1952)
845. Schwarze Sonne (1998) - sortile9io
846. Score (1974) - flavo5000
847. Seance on a Wet Afternoon (1964) - hurluberlu, zzzorf
848. Seelische Konstruktionen (1927) - flavo5000
849. Seisaku no tsuma (1965)
850. Seishun no satetsu (1974)
851. Sellaisena kuin sinä minut halusit (1944)
852. Semnadtsat mgnoveniy vesny (1973)
853. Senza pietà (1948) - sortile9io
854. Seom (2000)
855. Serbuan maut 2: Berandal (2014)
856. Sero hiki no Gôshu (1982)
857. Seven Days in May (1964) - klaus78
858. Shallow Grave (1994)
859. Shatranj Ke Khilari (1977)
860. Shatranj-e baad (1976) - Melvelet
861. Shattered Glass (2003)
862. Shiki-Jitsu (2000) - flavo5000
863. Shokei no shima (1966) - zzzorf, sortile9io
864. Si muero antes de despertar (1952) - flavo5000
865. Sibiriada (1979)
866. Sightseers (2012)
867. Sílení (2005)
868. Silver Lode (1954)
869. Simindis kundzuli (2014)
870. Simone Barbès ou la vertu (1980) - St. Gloede
871. Sins of the Fleshapoids (1966)
872. Six et demi onze (1927)
873. Skagafjördur (2004) - sol, flavo5000
874. Skate Kitchen (2018) - sol, RogerTheMovieManiac88
875. Skazka stranstviy (1985) - 72aicm
876. Skepp till India land (1947)
877. Skhizein (2008) - sol, DudeLanez
878. Smáfuglar (2008) - jdidaco
879. Smiley's People (1982)
880. Snowtown (2011)
881. Sobibór, 14 octobre 1943, 16 heures (2001)
882. Socrate (1971) - Perception de Ambiguity
883. Soldaat van Oranje (1977)
884. Sometimes in April (2005)
885. Somewhere in the Darkness (1999)
886. Sommarlek (1951) - hurluberlu
887. Son frère (2003)
888. Sonagi (1979)
889. Song of the Sea (2014)
890. Sono otoko, kyôbô ni tsuki (1989)
891. Sorry We Missed You (2019)
892. South (1919)
893. Special (2006) - sol, blocho, AB537
894. Spiklenci slasti (1996)
895. Spin (2001) - OldAle1
896. Spring Night, Summer Night (1967) - pitchorneirda, Melvelet, klaus78, St. Gloede
897. Spur der Steine (1966)
898. Stage Door (1937)
899. Star Time (1992) - flavo5000
900. Starlet (2012) - AB537
901. State of Play (2003) - flavo5000
902. Stemple Pass (2012) - Perception de Ambiguity, klaus78
903. Stendalì: Suonano ancora (1960) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity
904. Stir (1980) - sol, zzzorf
905. Stormy Weather (1943) - lineuphere
906. Street Angel (1928)
907. Streets of Fire (1984) - klaus78
908. Stuck on You (2003)
909. SubUrbia (1996)
910. Sueño en otro idioma (2017) - zzzorf, filmbantha
911. Summer of Sam (1999)
912. Superman (1948)
913. Survive Style 5+ (2004) - sortile9io
914. Surviving Desire (1992) - zuma
915. Suspense (1913)
916. Systemsprenger (2019) - sortile9io
917. Szindbád (1971)
918. Taekwondo (2016) - lineuphere
919. Tagebuch eines Liebenden (1977)
920. Take the 5:10 to Dreamland (1976) - flavo5000
921. Tanin no kao (1966)
922. Taste of Fear (1961)
923. Tau ban no hoi (1982)
924. Tekkon kinkurîto (2006) - sol, Bing147, zuma, OldAle1
925. Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta (1986) - Lonewolf2003
926. Tepenin Ardi (2012)
927. Terra madre (1931) - jdidaco
928. Tesnota (2017) - AB537
929. Teza (2008)
930. Tharlo (2015)
931. The 20th Century (2019) - zuma, jdidaco
932. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) - klaus78
933. The Art of Flying (2015)
934. The Ascent of Man (1973)
935. The Big Clock (1948)
936. The Browning Version (1951) - flavo5000, filmbantha
937. The Burglar (1957)
938. The Cement Garden (1993)
939. The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith (1978)
940. The China Syndrome (1979)
941. The Chocolate War (1988) - blocho
942. The Churning of Kalki (2015) - beavis
943. The Clock (1945) - Bing147
944. The Comfort of Strangers (1990) - 72aicm
945. The Connection (1961)
946. The Country Doctor (1909) - DudeLanez
947. The Crooked Way (1949)
948. The Dante Quartet (1987) - jdidaco
949. The Day Today (1994)
950. The Decay of Fiction (2002)
951. The Deep End (2001)
952. The Devil Thumbs a Ride (1947)
953. The Devil's Rejects (2005) - zzzorf
954. The Edge of the World (1937)
955. The Entertainer (1960) - AB537, zuma
956. The Exiles (1961)
957. The Fall (1969)
958. The Field (1990)
959. The Fits (2015)
960. The Flame and the Arrow (1950) - 72aicm
961. The Flight of Dragons (1982) - jdidaco
962. The Flying Fish (2019) - sol, flavo5000, jdidaco
963. The Flying Train (1902) - sol, zzzorf, flavo5000, jdidaco
964. The Four Feathers (1939) - Bing147
965. The Future (2011) - RogerTheMovieManiac88
966. The Gatekeepers (2012)
967. The Girl Chewing Gum (1976) - sol, DudeLanez
968. The Girl Who Swallowed Bees (2007) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, DudeLanez, jdidaco
969. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - sol, OldAle1
970. The Green Fog (2017) - Melvelet
971. The Grey Fox (1982)
972. The Ground (2001)
973. The Half-Breed (1916) - OldAle1
974. The Harder They Fall (1956) - 72aicm
975. The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter (1968)
976. The Hellstrom Chronicle (1971) - Melvelet
977. The House I Live In (2012)
978. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1939) - filmbantha
979. The Illiac Passion (1967)
980. The Image (1975)
981. The Imposter (2012)
982. The Incident (1967)
983. The Intruder (1962) - flavo5000
984. The Kidnappers (1953) - sol
985. The Last Days of Disco (1998) - Bing147
986. The Last Flight (1931)
987. The Last Starfighter (1984)
988. The Lion in Winter (1968)
989. The Little Foxes (1941) - DudeLanez
990. The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976) - sortile9io, Melvelet
991. The Long Good Friday (1980)
992. The Long Gray Line (1955)
993. The Long Voyage Home (1940)
994. The Lost Moment (1947) - flavo5000
995. The Lunchbox (2013)
996. The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)
997. The Man Who Laughs (1928) - beasterne
998. The Mask of Dimitrios (1944) - 72aicm, flavo5000
999. The Mouse That Roared (1959)
1000. The Naked City (1948) - beasterne
1001. The Naked Prey (1965) - klaus78
1002. The Nines (2007)
1003. The Nut (1921) - jdidaco
1004. The Other Side (2015)
1005. The Pacific (2010) - AB537
1006. The Painted Bird (2019)
1007. The Pawnbroker (1964)
1008. The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945)
1009. The Plague Dogs (1982)
1010. The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946) - hurluberlu, Bing147
1011. The President's Analyst (1967)
1012. The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969)
1013. The Queen (1968)
1014. The Quiet One (1948)
1015. The Railway Children (1970) - RogerTheMovieManiac88
1016. The Reflecting Skin (1990)
1017. The Ring (2002)
1018. The Road to Glory (1936)
1019. The Salt Mines (1990) - lineuphere
1020. The Savage Eye (1959)
1021. The Scenic Route (1978)
1022. The Search (1948)
1023. The Second Journey (To Uluru) (1981)
1024. The Secret Garden (1993)
1025. The Signalman (1976) - DudeLanez
1026. The Silent Partner (1978) - filmbantha, RogerTheMovieManiac88
1027. The Slender Thread (1965) - klaus78
1028. The Small Back Room (1949)
1029. The Small World of Sammy Lee (1963)
1030. The Snorkel (1958)
1031. The Song of Bernadette (1943) - AB537, Perception de Ambiguity, sortile9io
1032. The Spectacular Now (2013)
1033. The Spiral Staircase (1946)
1034. The Stunt Man (1980)
1035. The Syrian Bride (2004)
1036. The Tall Men (1955)
1037. The Tall T (1957) - filmbantha
1038. The Tall Target (1951) - filmbantha, connordenney
1039. The Tattered Dress (1957) - frbrown, OldAle1
1040. The Telegram Man (2011) - sol, lineuphere
1041. The Terence Davies Trilogy (1983)
1042. The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom (2007) - zuma
1043. The Unbelievable Truth (1989) - sol
1044. The United States of America (1975) - sol
1045. The Unspeakable Act (2012)
1046. The Vikings (1958) - vortexsurfer
1047. The Well (1951) - 72aicm
1048. The Whisperers (1967)
1049. The Work (2017)
1050. The Young Pope (2016) - Perception de Ambiguity
1051. They All Laughed (1981)
1052. They Drive by Night (1940) - Bing147
1053. They Might Be Giants (1971) - AB537
1054. They Shall Not Grow Old (2018) - zzzorf
1055. They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
1056. This Gun for Hire (1942) - sortile9io, Bing147
1057. This Is It (1970) - flavo5000, DudeLanez
1058. This Is Not a Burial, It's a Resurrection (2019) - zuma
1059. This Land Is Mine (1943) - DudeLanez, connordenney
1060. Threnody (2004) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity, lineuphere, OldAle1
1061. Thriller (1979)
1062. Through an Open Window (1992)
1063. Thunder (1982) - sol
1064. Tiempo de revancha (1981)
1065. Tifusari (1963) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, DudeLanez, OldAle1
1066. Tiger Bay (1959)
1067. Tilaï (1990)
1068. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (1979)
1069. To potami (1960)
1070. Tôkyô sensô sengo hiwa (1970) - maksler
1071. Tokyo Sonata (2008) - flavo5000
1072. Tom à la ferme (2013)
1073. Torsk på Tallinn - En liten film om ensamhet (1999)
1074. Tous les garçons et les filles de leur âge...: Travolta et moi (1993) - lineuphere
1075. Tout un hiver sans feu (2004)
1076. Toute la mémoire du monde (1957)
1077. Tragica notte (1942)
1078. Tristan et Iseult (1972)
1079. T's World: The Over Identification of Terry Thompson (2013) - sol, flavo5000, jdidaco
1080. Tsigoineruwaizen (1980) - DudeLanez
1081. Tsisperi mtebi anu daujerebeli ambavi (1983)
1082. Tsuma to shite onna to shite (1962)
1083. Tsuma yo bara no yô ni (1935) - 72aicm
1084. Tulevaisuus ei ole entisensä (2002) - jdidaco
1085. Turksib (1929) - DudeLanez
1086. Two (1965) - sol, flavo5000, DudeLanez
1087. Údolí vcel (1968)
1088. Ulica Graniczna (1948)
1089. Un couteau dans le coeur (2018) - flavo5000
1090. Un homme marche dans la ville (1950) - lineuphere
1091. Un homme qui dort (1974) - AB537
1092. Un lac (2008)
1093. Un uomo a metà (1966) - St. Gloede
1094. Una pelea cubana contra los demonios (1972) - sortile9io
1095. Una pura formalità (1994)
1096. Under sandet (2015)
1097. Underworld (1927) - zzzorf, filmbantha, Bing147
1098. Une femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964 (1964)
1099. Une si jolie petite plage (1949)
1100. Une simple histoire (1959)
1101. Ung flukt (1959) - zzzorf, sortile9io, beavis
1102. Unsichtbare Gegner (1977)
1103. Uomini contro (1970)
1104. Urga (1991)
1105. Urusei Yatsura 2: Byûtifuru dorîmâ (1984)
1106. Usuzumi no sakura (1977)
1107. Utøya 22. juli (2018) - hurluberlu
1108. Utvandrarna (1971) - beavis
1109. Va savoir (2001)
1110. Vagabunda (1950) - jdidaco
1111. Valerie a týden divu (1970)
1112. Vaveragrogh (2003) - beavis, jdidaco
1113. Veneno para las hadas (1986)
1114. Veris ubnis melodiebi (1973) - St. Gloede
1115. Via Mala (1945)
1116. Victim (1961) - beasterne
1117. Victoria (2015)
1118. Vigil in the Night (1940)
1119. Viola (2012)
1120. Vlyublyonnye (1970)
1121. Voskreseniye (1960)
1122. Vox Lux (2018)
1123. Vrah skrývá tvár (1966)
1124. Watashi no otoko (2014)
1125. Watchmen (2009)
1126. Watchmen (2019)
1127. Waterloo Bridge (1940) - flavo5000, sortile9io
1128. Ways of Seeing (1972)
1129. We Go On (2016) - sol
1130. Welcome (2009)
1131. West Beyrouth (À l'abri les enfants) (1998) - AB537, OldAle1
1132. West Indies (1979)
1133. West of Zanzibar (1928)
1134. Westworld (1973)
1135. When the Wind Blows (1986) - vortexsurfer
1136. Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter? (1957) - flavo5000
1137. Willow Springs (1973) - beavis
1138. Windy Day (1968) - sol, Perception de Ambiguity, flavo5000, DudeLanez
1139. Winifred Wagner und die Geschichte des Hauses Wahnfried von 1914-1975 (1976)
1140. Wise Blood (1979) - filmbantha
1141. Wo die grünen Ameisen träumen (1984)
1142. Woman on the Run (1950)
1143. Wonderstruck (2017) - sol
1144. Won't You Be My Neighbor? (2018)
1145. World of Tomorrow (2015) - DudeLanez, lineuphere
1146. Wu yan de shan qiu (1992)
1147. X (1963)
1148. Xiao cheng zhi chun (2002) - beavis
1149. Xiao shi da kan (2011)
1150. XIX saukunis qartuli qronika (1979)
1151. Xue er (1984)
1152. Yaaba (1989)
1153. Yabu no naka no kuroneko (1968) - sortile9io
1154. Yang guang can lan de ri zi (1994)
1155. Yangguang puzhao (2019) - pitchorneirda
1156. Ye mei gui zhi lian (1960)
1157. Yek Etefagh sadeh (1974) - filmbantha
1158. Yellow Sky (1948)
1159. Yi ge shi zhe dui sheng zhe de fang wen (1988)
1160. Yogoto no yume (1933) - flavo5000
1161. Yojôhan shinwa taikei (2010) - OldAle1
1162. Yôkai hyaku monogatari (1968) - beavis
1163. Yomigaeru kinrô (1979)
1164. Yoru no onnatachi (1948) - Melvelet
1165. Yôtô monogatari: hana no Yoshiwara hyakunin-giri (1960)
1166. You Ought to Be in Pictures (1940) - jdidaco
1167. Yum, Yum, Yum! A Taste of Cajun and Creole Cooking (1990)
1168. Yume no ginga (1997) - filmbantha
1169. Zai jian Zhongguo (1978)
1170. Zero Patience (1993) - sol, flavo5000, filmbantha
1171. Zhila-byla devochka (1944)
1172. Zhong hua zhang fu (1978)
1173. Zidane, un portrait du 21e siècle (2006)
1174. Zivot je cudo (2004)
1175. Zu neuen Ufern (1937)
1176. Zugvögel - ... einmal nach Inari (1998)
1177. Zum Vergleich (2009) - Perception de Ambiguity
1178. Zweimal gelebt (1912) - sol, jdidaco, OldAle1
Last edited by Melvelet on April 22nd, 2021, 10:22 am, edited 8 times in total.

ImageImage

Last.fm | RYM
pitchorneirda

Post by pitchorneirda »

sol wrote: April 6th, 2021, 4:24 am Samadhi is another "WTH" film, but a less satisfying one; some cool effects, but a much slower pace and less of a discernible narrative behind what is occurring before our eyes.
That's because there isn't any narrative.

Quote from the book "Light Moving in Time":
Jordan Belson has said, "The hallucinatory aspect of imagery is certainly inherent in my work and in the ideas relevant to my work." He has also insisted on the solid, perceptual reality his films recreate: "I first have to see the images somewhere, within or without or somewhere. I mean I don't make them up." Belson made that statement in the late 1960s, shortly after he had completed Samadhi , whose title (from Mahayana Buddhism) refers to the total union between the mind and its object of contemplation, a mental state that can be achieved only in the most advanced stages of meditation. In a later interview, Belson said, "[Samadhi] is intended to be a real documentary representation, as accurately as it was possible to make, of a real place and a real visual phenomenon that I perceived—just as I am looking at you right now." More recently he explained that he emphasized the "documentary" reality of the images in his films of that period because meditation and the visual phenomena it generates were still new to him. He was excited by the discoveries of his inner eye and by his ability to "trap them on film."
According to me, Jordan Belson is the one to have the most accurately and beautifully put in visual images what Stan Brakhage calls "the inner vision", or the phosphenes
Darkness itself can be a rich realm of vision for the "untutored eye." It reveals ephemeral shapes and patterns of light seen when the eyes are closed. Known as phosphenes, these "wispy clouds and moving specks of light," as Gerald Oster describes them, may arise spontaneously, not only when the eyes are closed but whenever "the viewer is subjected to prolonged visual deprivation," as when he or she looks for hours at a blank screen. Phosphenes are also produced by physical pressure on the eyes—from the light touch of a fingertip on the eyelid, to the violent jolt produced by a fall or a blow to the head (when we "see stars"). They can result from sudden movements of the eyes after long periods in darkness, and they can be stimulated by chemical agents (from alcohol to hallucinogenic drugs), electrical shocks, migraine headaches, and various forms of damage to the eyes or other parts of the brain's visual system.
"Art is like a fire, it is born from the very thing it burns" - Jean-Luc Godard
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

14. Aus dem Leben der Marionetten a.k.a. From the Life of the Marionettes (1980) 2/6

15. Atomic Blonde (2017) 2/6

16. Hair High (2004) 4/6

17. Body Rock (1984) 0/6
Spoiler
1. Yogoto no yume a.k.a. Every-Night Dreams (1933) 3/6
2. Waterloo Bridge (1940) 2/6
3-4. Prime Suspect (1991) 4/6
5. My Dog Tulip (2009) 4/6
6. A Cottage on Dartmoor (1929) 4/6
7. Beyond the Mind's Eye (1992) 0/6
8. Die freudlose Gasse a.k.a. Joyless Street (1925) 3/6
9. Col cuore in gola a.k.a. Deadly Sweet (1967) 3/6
10. Star Time (1992) 3/6
11. Nain souruzu a.k.a. 9 Souls (2003) 4/6
12. How to Survive a Plague (2012) 2/6
13. Zero Patience (1993) 2/6
14. Aus dem Leben der Marionetten a.k.a. From the Life of the Marionettes (1980) 2/6
15. Atomic Blonde (2017) 2/6
16. Hair High (2004) 4/6
17. Body Rock (1984) 0/6
Bing147

Post by Bing147 »

9. Tekkonkinkreet (2006)
10. Niagara (1953)
11. My Life as a Courgette (2016)
Bing147

Post by Bing147 »

12. Brute Force (1947)
DudeLanez

Post by DudeLanez »

13. Chase a Crooked Shadow (Anderson, 1958) 4/6 #sol
14. Animal Farm (Batchelor/Halas, 1954) 1/6
Doubling the Canon Nominees
1. L'assassin habite... au 21 (Clouzot, 1942) 3/6
2. Chiyari Fuji (Uchida, 1955) 3/6
3. Sallah Shabati (Kishon, 1964) 1/6
4. Punishment Park (Watkins, 1971) 3/6
5. Tsigoineruwaizen (Suzuki, 1980) 2/6
6. Hausu (Ôbayashi, 1977) 2/6 #flavo5000
7. Byôsoku 5 senchimêtoru (Shinkai, 2007) 3/6
8. Kurenai no buta (Miyazaki, 1992) 3/6
9. Koto no ha no niwa (Shinkai, 2013) 4/6
10. A zori zdes tikhie (Rostotskiy, 1972) 4/6
11. a) The Girl Who Swallowed Bees (McDermott, 2007) 9' - 4/6
11. b) Flatlife (Geirnaert, 2004) 10' - 1/6
11. c) Cream (Firth, 2016) 10' - 4/6
11. d) Nursery Rhymes (Noakes, 2018) 5' - 2/6
11. e) Films to Break Projectors (Grabham, 2017) 5' - 2/6
11. f) Windy Day (Hubley, 1968) 8' - 3/6
13. Chase a Crooked Shadow (Anderson, 1958) 4/6 #sol
14. Animal Farm (Batchelor/Halas, 1954) 1/6

Recommendation:
Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel (Fassbinder, 1975)
Image ImageImageImageImage
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

pitchorneirda wrote: April 7th, 2021, 5:31 pm
sol wrote: April 6th, 2021, 4:24 am Samadhi is another "WTH" film, but a less satisfying one; some cool effects, but a much slower pace and less of a discernible narrative behind what is occurring before our eyes.
That's because there isn't any narrative.
I meant by comparison to Thunder, which I talked about in the sentence before that.

I'm sorry that I didn't like the film more. It probably didn't help that I watched something as mind-blowing as Thunder immediately beforehand, but I guess that's one of the quirks that happens when watching short films in distinct blocks for Challenges. The film is brief enough that I might watch it again under different circumstances some time in the future.
Image Image Image
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

flavo5000 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 9:04 pm 16. Hair High (2004) 4/6
:thumbsup: Really impressed, by the way, with how many of my nominations you have seen so far. Almost one in five. :huh: Glad you're liking them.
DudeLanez wrote: April 8th, 2021, 12:42 am 13. Chase a Crooked Shadow (Anderson, 1958) 4/6 #sol
Definitely seems like the sorta noir that most forum goers would dig. Nice one. :poshclap:
Image Image Image
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

DTC Nominees
11g. Gravity (2006) 6min
12c. Thunder (1982) 5min
12d. Samadhi (1967) 5min
12f. Two (1965) 12min
13. We Go On. (2016)
15. Special (2006) BONUS
16. Stir (1980)
17. Brat (1997)

An odd crime drama from Russia. The premise borders on comical, with the protagonist wandering onto a music video set in his attempts to track a beloved song down, while his hitman job just seems to be a way for him to pass the time. He also has a few quirky exchanges with a "German", but his strained relationship with his brother (do they really like each other or are they just using each other?) is almost never in focus. Great original music score though.

Sorry, Tom - this film didn't really do a lot for me. :(
Image Image Image
AB537

Post by AB537 »

11. Paris est à nous - Paris is Us (Elisabeth Vogler, 2019) 5.5/10
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

DTC Nominees
11g. Gravity (2006) 6min
12c. Thunder (1982) 5min
12d. Samadhi (1967) 5min
12f. Two (1965) 12min
13. We Go On. (2016)
15. Special (2006) BONUS
16. Stir (1980)
17. Brat (1997)
18. House (1977) REVISION BONUS

Believe it or not, I had forgotten just how insane this film was. :lol: Thanks for the reminder, flavo. What a wonderfully imaginative film - though I still wish that it was played out as more of a horror-thriller than a comedy. I can't say that I ever really laughed at the film, but with bodies floating around mid-air, pianos playing on their own and then devouring young girls, and crazy white cat paintings spewing blood, this is a pretty unique movie for sure.

And for my second promoted movie (now that I have five under my belt) I am going to go with Stir (1980; IMDb link). :ICM: I'm not sure who nominated it, but it's one of only four films I've watched for this challenge that I have given a 6/6 to so far. I have the DVD, but apparently it's streaming on Prime too.
Image Image Image
sortile9io

Post by sortile9io »

11. KŌSHIKEI (Ōshima, 1968) — Definitely not for me, not because of the questioning of political and moral notions (guilt, desire, soul, ethnicity, nation, murder, war and capital punishment, the role of the State in individual conscience) but because of how it does it (some say Brechtian), in a dull blend of the absurd, sometimes mixing reality with illusion, dark humour and symbolism that is too argumentative and takes place most of the time inside the same room. 4/10

12. LETTRES D'AMOUR (Autant-Lara, 1942) — Light-hearted love affairs set in the XIX century with plenty of ornament in costumes and settings, intrigue, misunderstanding and trickery, I really enjoyed this one and will likely watch more of the same director. 8/10

Plus…
1. CASH ON DEMAND (Lawrence, 1961) — 7/10
2. BUCHANAN RIDES ALONE (Boetticher, 1958) — 7/10
3. WATERLOO BRIDGE (LeRoy, 1940) — 7/10
4. LIFE IS SWEET (Leigh, 1990) — 3/10
5. THE SONG OF BERNADETTE (King, 1943) — 8/10
6. MOANA (Clements, Musker, 2016) — 7/10
7. FARYAD MOORCHEHA (Makhmalbaf, 2006) — 6/10
8. UNA PELEA CUBANA CONTRA LOS DEMONIOS (Gutiérrez Alea, 1972) — 5/10
9. DA NAO TIAN GONG (Laiming, 1963) — 7/10
10. SACCO E VANZETTI (Montaldo, 1971) — 6/10
All the nominees, checked (past, present) and unchecked
The Flying Train · The Country Doctor · Bellezze italiche: Lagune e paesaggi · Zweimal gelebt · Suspense · Sangue blu · Hævnens Nat · Posle smerti · The Half-Breed · I topi grigi · Barrabas · J'accuse · South · Neighbors · Be My Wife · The Nut · Crainquebille · Dr. Jack · Le brasier ardent · Die freudlose Gasse · Du skal ære din hustru · Feu Mathias Pascal · Katka-bumazhnyy ranet · Po zakonu · Baby ryazanskie · La glace à trois faces · Seelische Konstruktionen · Six et demi onze · Underworld · Abwege · Heimkehr · La coquille et le clergyman · Laugh, Clown, Laugh · Street Angel · The Man Who Laughs · West of Zanzibar · A Cottage on Dartmoor · A Dança dos Paroxismos · Chemi bebia · Laila · Lucky Star · Oblomok imperii · Turksib · Der Mörder Dimitri Karamasoff · Die andere Seite · Five Star Final · Resurrectio · Safe in Hell · Terra madre · The Last Flight · Dvadtsat shest komissarov · Huoshan Qingxie · Hello, Sister! · Heroes for Sale · Lady for a Day · Nakinureta haru no onna yo · Reka · Yogoto no yume · Angèle · Dood water · Les misérables · Maskerade · Mark of the Vampire · Tsuma yo bara no yô ni · Arigatô-san · Ceiling Zero · La belle équipe · The Road to Glory · Gueule d'amour · Kaze no naka no kodomo · Le roman de Renard · Panenství · Stage Door · The Edge of the World · Zu neuen Ufern · An Optical Poem · Ani to sono imoto · Destry Rides Again · The Four Feathers · The Hunchback of Notre Dame · Der Postmeister · La fille du puisatier · The Long Voyage Home · They Drive by Night · Vigil in the Night · Waterloo Bridge · You Ought to Be in Pictures · All That Money Can Buy · Kanzashi · Ladies in Retirement · L'assassinat du Père Noël · The Little Foxes · 4 passi fra le nuvole · By Night with Torch and Spear · Die goldene Stadt · Don Cesare di Bazan · From the Four Corners · Holiday Inn · La nuit fantastique · L'assassin habite... au 21 · Les visiteurs du soir · Lettres d'amour · Radio Dynamics · Reap the Wild Wind · This Gun for Hire · Tragica notte · Air Force · Lumière d'été · Mechta · Münchhausen · Ordet · Stormy Weather · The Song of Bernadette · This Land Is Mine · Der Engel mit dem Saitenspiel · Der verzauberte Tag · Hail the Conquering Hero · Hets · I bambini ci guardano · Jammin' the Blues · Lifeboat · María Candelaria (Xochimilco) · Murder, My Sweet · None Shall Escape · Sellaisena kuin sinä minut halusit · The Mask of Dimitrios · Zhila-byla devochka · A Tree Grows in Brooklyn · And Then There Were None · Hangover Square · The Clock · The Picture of Dorian Gray · Via Mala · Green for Danger · La otra · Midvinterblot · The Postman Always Rings Twice · The Spiral Staircase · Brute Force · In jenen Tagen · Monsieur Vincent · Skepp till India land · The Devil Thumbs a Ride · The Lost Moment · 3 Godfathers · Banketten · Key Largo · Krakatit · Les amoureux sont seuls au monde · Les parents terribles · Macbeth · Raw Deal · Senza pietà · Superman · The Big Clock · The Naked City · The Quiet One · The Search · Ulica Graniczna · Yellow Sky · Yoru no onnatachi · Act of Violence · Cisaruv slavík · Criss Cross · Døden er et kjærtegn · Fiamma che non si spegne · Give Us This Day · Intruder in the Dust · Rope of Sand · The Crooked Way · The Small Back Room · Une si jolie petite plage · Aventurera · Café Paradis · Caged · Daleká cesta · Il cammino della speranza · Medan staden sover · Munekata kyôdai · O methystakas · One Way Street · The Flame and the Arrow · Un homme marche dans la ville · Vagabunda · Woman on the Run · Aila, Pohjolan tytär · Anne of the Indies · Apache Drums · Hollywood Story · I'd Climb the Highest Mountain · Il Cristo proibito · Juliette ou La clef des songes · La poison · Los peloteros · Meshi · Outcast of the Islands · Pandora and the Flying Dutchman · Sommarlek · The Browning Version · The Tall Target · The Well · Las aguas bajan turbias · Ochazuke no aji · Phone Call from a Stranger · Roma ore 11 · Ruby Gentry · Scandal Sheet · Si muero antes de despertar · 99 River Street · Appointment in Honduras · City That Never Sleeps · I Confess · I Love Melvin · Koibumi · L'amour d'une femme · Niagara · The Kidnappers · Animal Farm · Drive a Crooked Road · Hobson's Choice · Jivaro · Kono hiroi sora no dokoka ni · Lewat Djam Malam · Nus Masculins · Ôsaka no yado · Silver Lode · Chiyari Fuji · Istoria mias kalpikis liras · Jibun no ana no nakade · Jirô monogatari · Marty · Muerte de un ciclista · Orgullo · Pokolenie · The Long Gray Line · The Tall Men · 23 Paces to Baker Street · Calle Mayor · Massacre · O drakos · On the Bowery · The Harder They Fall · The Man Who Knew Too Much · Aozora musume · Monpti · N.Y., N.Y. · Quatermass 2 · The Burglar · The Tall T · The Tattered Dress · Toute la mémoire du monde · Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter? · Ansiktet · Buchanan Rides Alone · Cat on a Hot Tin Roof · Chase a Crooked Shadow · From Hell to Texas · Glas · Gunman's Walk · H-8... · Kanzenna yûgi · Ostatni dzien lata · Pastori di Orgosolo · The Snorkel · The Vikings · Die Brücke · Il generale Della Rovere · Jakten · Le déjeuner sur l'herbe · No Name on the Bullet · Osma vrata · Sapphire · The Mouse That Roared · The Savage Eye · Tiger Bay · Une simple histoire · Ung flukt · Adua e le compagne · Era notte a Roma · Fuefukigawa · Il mulino delle donne di pietra · Inherit the Wind · Kirmes · Komisario Palmun erehdys · Niewinni czarodzieje · Nise daigakusei · Romeo, Julie a tma · Stendalì: Suonano ancora · The Entertainer · To potami · Voskreseniye · Ye mei gui zhi lian · Yôtô monogatari: hana no Yoshiwara hyakunin-giri · April · Banditi a Orgosolo · Blast of Silence · Buta to gunkan · Cash on Demand · Der Fall Gleiwitz · Judgment at Nuremberg · Professor Mamlock · Taste of Fear · The Connection · The Exiles · Victim · ...und deine Liebe auch · Assalto ao Trem Pagador · Baron Prásil · Le signe du lion · Lonely Are the Brave · L'orribile segreto del Dr. Hichcock · Maciste all'inferno · Mafioso · Merrill's Marauders · Otoshiana · Pytel blech · The Intruder · Tsuma to shite onna to shite · ...A Valparaíso · À tout prendre · Az prijde kocour · Charade · Da nao tian gong · Donovan's Reef · It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World · Kanojo to kare · Kvarteret Korpen · La parmigiana · La visita · L'aîné des Ferchaux · Le joli mai · Liang Shan Bo yu Zhu Ying Tai · L'immortelle · Love with the Proper Stranger · Nunca pasa nada · Postava k podpírání · The Small World of Sammy Lee · Tifusari · X · Ansatsu · Kazdy den odvahu · Kôge - Ichibu: Waremokô no shô · Kôge - Nibu: Mitsumata no shô · La tía Tula · La vie à l'envers · Man's Favorite Sport? · Point of Order! · Sallah Shabati · Seance on a Wet Afternoon · Seven Days in May · The Pawnbroker · Une femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964 · A Patch of Blue · At' zije Republika · Bunny Lake Is Missing · Covek nije tica · Crónica de un niño solo · Duminica la ora 6 · El haram · Io la conoscevo bene · Kapurush · Khesht va Ayeneh · Rapture · São Paulo, Sociedade Anônima · Seisaku no tsuma · The Naked Prey · The Slender Thread · Two · Daimajin ikaru · Faraon · Georgy Girl · Gohiki no shinshi · How the Grinch Stole Christmas! · La grande vadrouille · La muerte de un burócrata · L'armata Brancaleone · Le Horla · Le stagioni del nostro amore · Les créatures · Mademoiselle · Onna no mizûmi · Onna no naka ni iru tanin · Shokei no shima · Sins of the Fleshapoids · Spur der Steine · Tanin no kao · Un uomo a metà · Vrah skrývá tvár · Col cuore in gola · En la selva no hay estrellas · Frankenstein Created Woman · Hells Angels on Wheels · Igra ljubavi · Oi sfaires den gyrizoun piso · Otklonenie · Praznik · Samadhi · Spring Night, Summer Night · The Illiac Passion · The Incident · The President's Analyst · The Whisperers · Bice skoro propast sveta · Byt · Csend és kiáltás · Fando y Lis · Film Film Film · Hasta el viento tiene miedo · Hatsukoi: Jigoku-hen · Il grande silenzio · Kôshikei · Le révélateur · L'homme qui ment · Monangambé · Odissea · Osenniye svadby · Pas de deux · Po xiao shi fen · Pre istine · The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter · The Lion in Winter · The Queen · Údolí vcel · Windy Day · Yabu no naka no kuroneko · Yôkai hyaku monogatari · Bao biao · Dzhamilya · Eika Katappa · Gheisar · Isten hozta örnagy úr · Jagdszenen aus Niederbayern · L'Inde fantôme · Marinetti · Misshandlingen · Queimada · Ryakushô: renzoku shasatsuma · Salomé · Scacco alla regina · The Fall · The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie · They Shoot Horses, Don't They? · ...ere erera baleibu izik subua aruaren... · L'Eden et après · The Railway Children · This Is It · Tôkyô sensô sengo hiwa · Uomini contro · Valerie a týden divu · Vlyublyonnye · Barn Rushes · Crash! · Gishiki · Kokuhakuteki joyûron · La classe operaia va in paradiso · L'Acadie, l'Acadie · Malpertuis · Mandara · Mon oncle Antoine · Punishment Park · Quick Billy · Rendez-vous à Bray · Sacco e Vanzetti · Socrate · Szindbád · The Hellstrom Chronicle · They Might Be Giants · Utvandrarna · A zori zdes tikhie · Al-makhdu'un · Diabel · Geschichtsunterricht · Images · Le cousin Jules · Milano calibro 9 · Nathalie Granger · Obrazy starého sveta · Quelque part quelqu'un · River Yar · Sambizanga · Savage Messiah · Sayonara CP · Tristan et Iseult · Una pelea cubana contra los demonios · Ways of Seeing · La planète sauvage · Les dernières fiançailles · Mogholha · Na wylot · Prebroyavane na divite zaytzi · Semnadtsat mgnoveniy vesny · The Ascent of Man · Veris ubnis melodiebi · Westworld · Willow Springs · Akenfield · Cockfighter · El otro Francisco · La gueule ouverte · La prima Angélica · Lenny · Les ordres · Martha · Murder on the Orient Express · Passing Strangers · Profumo di donna · 'Rameau's Nephew' by Diderot (Thanx to Dennis Young) by Wilma Schoen · Ryoma ansatsu · Score · Seishun no satetsu · Un homme qui dort · Yek Etefagh sadeh · Al karnak · Cooley High · Mirt Sost Shi Amit · Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel · The Image · The United States of America · A Star Is Born · Chinesisches Roulette · Comment Yukong déplaça les montagnes · De komst van Joachim Stiller · Il deserto dei tartari · Jonas qui aura 25 ans en l'an 2000 · Murder by Death · Noroît · Shatranj-e baad · Take the 5:10 to Dreamland · The Girl Chewing Gum · The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane · The Signalman · Winifred Wagner und die Geschichte des Hauses Wahnfried von 1914-1975 · Baxter, Vera Baxter · Belyy Bim Chernoe ukho · De cierta manera · Dvadtsat dney bez voyny · Hanare goze Orin · Hausu · Khake Sar Beh Mohr · Local Color · Magino Story: Raising Silkworms · Mama, ich lebe · Shatranj Ke Khilari · Soldaat van Oranje · Tagebuch eines Liebenden · Unsichtbare Gegner · Usuzumi no sakura · A Wedding · Blue Collar · Il ne suffit pas que Dieu soit avec les pauvres · Les mains négatives · Les rendez-vous d'Anna · Passe ton bac d'abord... · The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith · The Scenic Route · The Silent Partner · Zai jian Zhongguo · Zhong hua zhang fu · Anti-Clock · Buffet froid · Cristo si è fermato a Eboli · De grands événements et des gens ordinaires · Die Patriotin · Grauzone · Head Over Heels · Iskanderija... lih? · La drôlesse · Requiem for Sally · Sibiriada · Sonagi · The China Syndrome · Thriller · Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy · West Indies · Wise Blood · XIX saukunis qartuli qronika · Yomigaeru kinrô · Aus dem Leben der Marionetten · Ba Shan Ye Yu · Babylon · Berlin Chamissoplatz · City After Dark · Constans · Deutschland bleiche Mutter · Dialogue with a Woman Departed · Guns · Ko to tamo peva · La mort en direct · Le roi et l'oiseau · Ordnung · Personal Problems · Poto and Cabengo · Simone Barbès ou la vertu · Stir · The Long Good Friday · The Stunt Man · Tsigoineruwaizen · Agatha et les lectures illimitées · Body Heat · Coup de torchon · Kisapmata · Kundskabens træ · La femme de l'aviateur · Leák · Mandala · Ms .45 · My Dinner with Andre · The Second Journey (To Uluru) · They All Laughed · Tiempo de revancha · Batch '81 · La bête lumineuse · La guerre d'un seul homme · Les maîtres du temps · Lie huo qing chun · Luk e-san · Marg Yazdgerd · Sero hiki no Gôshu · Smiley's People · Tau ban no hoi · The Flight of Dragons · The Grey Fox · The Plague Dogs · Thunder · Fuori dal giorno · Hadashi no Gen · Hai tan de yi tian · Kazoku gêmu · La belle captive · La lune dans le caniveau · Mascara · Mo · Rembetiko · The Terence Davies Trilogy · Tsisperi mtebi anu daujerebeli ambavi · American Dreams: Lost and Found · Body Rock · Boy Meets Girl · Fountain of Dreams · Harry & Son · Kaze no tani no Naushika · Sang gong kei bing · Saraba hakobune · Streets of Fire · The Last Starfighter · Urusei Yatsura 2: Byûtifuru dorîmâ · Wo die grünen Ameisen träumen · Xue er · A Zed & Two Noughts · Bez konca · Buddies · Clue · Edge of Darkness · Geung see sin sang · Gwen, le livre de sable · Höhenfeuer · Hringurinn · Legend · Lord of the Dance/Destroyer of Illusion · Naked Spaces: Living Is Round · Ornette: Made in America · Skazka stranstviy · À l'ombre de la canaille bleue · Amma Ariyan · Dead End Drive-In · El viaje a ninguna parte · I Do Not Know What It Is I Am Like · Krysar · Mélo · Mémoire des apparences · Pisma myortvogo cheloveka · Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta · Veneno para las hadas · When the Wind Blows · 1000-nen kizami no hidokei · Anantaram · Buster Keaton: A Hard Act to Follow · China Girl · Gondola · Housekeeping · Ijaazat · Is-slottet · L'ami de mon amie · Landscape Suicide · Pelle erobreren · Robinson no niwa · The Dante Quartet · Abolição · Ashug-Karibi · Beetle Juice · Consolations: Love Is an Art of Time Part 2 - The Lighted Clearing · Dni zatmeniya · Drowning by Numbers · Ganh xiec rong · High Hopes · Kárhozat · La leggenda del santo bevitore · Le grand bleu · Once More · The Chocolate War · Yi ge shi zhe dui sheng zhe de fang wen · 36.15 code Père Noël · Bashu, gharibeye koochak · Boris Godounov · Common Threads: Stories from the Quilt · For All Mankind · Ilha das Flores · Khayal Gatha · Leningrad Cowboys Go America · Majo no takkyûbin · Museum Highlights: A Gallery Talk · Near Death · O Sangue · Pièce touchée · Reunion · Sono otoko, kyôbô ni tsuki · The Unbelievable Truth · Yaaba · Central Park · Hamoun · La gloire de mon père · Le château de ma mère · Lebedyne ozero. Zona · Life Is Sweet · Porte aperte · Ra: Path of the Sun God · Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead · The Comfort of Strangers · The Field · The Reflecting Skin · The Salt Mines · Tilaï · Yum, Yum, Yum! A Taste of Cajun and Creole Cooking · Babel - lettre à mes amis restés en Belgique · Bis ans Ende der Welt · City of Hope · Days of Waiting · Gaebyeok · Les antiquités de Rome · Meng xing xue wei ting · Merci la vie · Pappa ante Portas · Prime Suspect · Sangatsu no raion · Urga · Ángel de fuego · Beyond the Mind's Eye · Black Harvest · Céline · Det speglar i mitt öga · Exam Conditions · Far and Away · Ghostwatch · Howards End · Il ladro di bambini · Khomreh · Kurenai no buta · L'Ange Amazonien · Star Time · Surviving Desire · Through an Open Window · Wu yan de shan qiu · Bad Boy Bubby · Fearless · Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance · La ardilla roja · The Cement Garden · The Secret Garden · Tous les garçons et les filles de leur âge...: Travolta et moi · Zero Patience · Amateur · Bakit dilaw ang gitna ng bahag-hari? · Black Is... Black Ain't · Dieu sait quoi · Duo sang · Et Resurrectus Est · Shallow Grave · The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert · The Day Today · Una pura formalità · Yang guang can lan de ri zi · Angela · El día de la bestia · Institute Benjamenta, or This Dream People Call Human Life · Kjærlighetens kjøtere · Mimi wo sumaseba · Mizu no naka no hachigatsu · Pride and Prejudice · Beautiful Girls · Chacun cherche son chat · Comment je me suis disputé... (ma vie sexuelle) · De jurk · Love Serenade · Mythscape: Remembering the End of the World · Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills · Spiklenci slasti · SubUrbia · Affliction · Amistad · Brat · Buud Yam · Contact · Exil Shanghai · Eye of God · Go do gaai bei · Heung Gong jai jo · Pâfekuto burû · Public Housing · Sara · Yume no ginga · A Night at the Roxbury · A Simple Plan · A Voz e o Vazio - A Vez de Vassourinha · Dance Me to My Song · Fai seung dat yin · Falkens öga · Gemide · Great Expectations · Omocha · Pi · Schwarze Sonne · The Last Days of Disco · West Beyrouth (À l'abri les enfants) · Zugvögel - ... einmal nach Inari · Glória · Hôhokekyo tonari no Yamada-kun · I earini synaxis ton agrofylakon · La lengua de las mariposas · Mayis Sikintisi · Nebulosan · Nihon kuroshakai · Rang-e khoda · Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan: Tsuioku Hen · Somewhere in the Darkness · Summer of Sam · Torsk på Tallinn - En liten film om ensamhet · Deformer · Girlfight · Gongdong gyeongbi guyeok JSA · Monday · Rejected · Seom · Shiki-Jitsu · Avalon · Frágil Como o Mundo · Go-yang-i-leul boo-tak-hae · Hundstage · Operai, contadini · Sobibór, 14 octobre 1943, 16 heures · Spin · The Deep End · The Ground · Va savoir · 8 femmes · All or Nothing · Aparelho Voador a Baixa Altitude · Deanimated · Duct Tape Forever · Dzien swira · Filantropica · Gambling, Gods and LSD · Haibane renmei · Happy Here and Now · La vie nouvelle · Lettre d'un cinéaste à sa fille · Los lunes al sol · Mizu no onna · Ngo joh ngan gin do gwai · One Hour Photo · Peggy and Fred in Hell: The Complete Cycle · Regarding Penelope's Wake · Road to Perdition · The Decay of Fiction · The Ring · Tulevaisuus ei ole entisensä · Xiao cheng zhi chun · Die Geschichte vom weinenden Kamel · Episode 1 · Harvie Krumpet · Il dono · Jigureul jikyeora! · Keulraesik · Le monde vivant · My Architect · Nain souruzu · Reconstruction · Shattered Glass · Son frère · State of Play · Stuck on You · Vaveragrogh · Alone in the Wilderness · Boginya: kak ya polyubila · El cielo gira · Flatlife · Hair High · Hat Wolff von Amerongen Konkursdelikte begangen? · Lakposhtha parvaz mikonand · Mean Creek · Mind Game · Nae meorisokui jiwoogae · One Point O · Osoi hito · Ray · Skagafjördur · Survive Style 5+ · The Syrian Bride · Threnody · Tout un hiver sans feu · Zivot je cudo · Bazi · Black Sun · Dalkomhan insaeng · Haze · Hwal · Invisible · Kamyu nante shiranai · La marche de l'empereur · Lasermannen · Linda Linda Linda · Manderlay · Obreras saliendo de la fábrica · Sílení · Sometimes in April · The Devil's Rejects · 300 · Ao lua ha dong · Container · Day Night Day Night · Den brysomme mannen · Faryad moorcheha · Flandres · Gravity · Kamome shokudô · Lage Raho Munna Bhai · Mayak · Obsluhoval jsem anglického krále · Special · Tekkon kinkurîto · Zidane, un portrait du 21e siècle · At Sea · At the Suicide of the Last Jew in the World in the Last Cinema in the World · Byôsoku 5 senchimêtoru · Chacun son cinéma ou Ce petit coup au coeur quand la lumière s'éteint et que le film commence · Izgnanie · Last Days in a Lonely Place · Margot at the Wedding · Mononoke · Naissance des pieuvres · The Girl Who Swallowed Bees · The Nines · The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom · 102 Minutes That Changed America · Afterschool · Avaze gonjeshk-ha · Cheraghi dar meh · Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father · Delta · El cant dels ocells · Imburnal · Kaiba · Kurôn wa kokyô wo mezasu · Luan qing chun · Man jeuk · Skhizein · Smáfuglar · Teza · Tokyo Sonata · Un lac · Alamar · Kimssi pyoryugi · Kirk Douglas: Before I Forget · Lebanon · My Dog Tulip · Panique au village · Ruhr · Watchmen · Welcome · Zum Vergleich · 48 · Händelse vid bank · Jiabiangou · Jûsan-nin no shikaku · Kochegar · Les films rêvés · Ocaso · The Pacific · Yojôhan shinwa taikei · Alone in the Wilderness Part II · Another Earth · Bully · Chitra Sutram · Cities of Gold and Mirrors · Code Blue · El lugar más pequeño · Faust Sonnengesang · Girl Walk: All Day · Gun Hill Road · Infancia clandestina · La folie Almayer · La guerre est déclarée · Mahô shôjo Madoka magika: Puella Magi Madoka Magica · Michael · Pushwagner · Snowtown · The Future · The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo · The Telegram Man · Xiao shi da kan · Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry · An Oversimplification of Her Beauty · Barbara · Blancanieves · Elena · Final Cut: Hölgyeim és uraim · Herutâ sukerutâ · How to Survive a Plague · La casa Emak Bakia · La Noche de Enfrente · Laurence Anyways · Ookami kodomo no Ame to Yuki · Ponce de León · Poslednyaya skazka Rity · Sightseers · Starlet · Stemple Pass · Tepenin Ardi · The Gatekeepers · The House I Live In · The Imposter · The Unspeakable Act · Viola · A Spell to Ward Off the Darkness · Coherence · Enough Said · Fata Morgana · Feng ai · Grzeli nateli dgeebi · Koto no ha no niwa · Le passé · Mes séances de lutte · O Menino e o Mundo · Prisoners · The Lunchbox · The Spectacular Now · Tom à la ferme · T's World: The Over Identification of Terry Thompson · '71 · Asha Jaoar Majhe · Dzma · Frank · Mercuriales · Mula sa kung ano ang noon · Over the Garden Wall · Parallel I-IV · Pride · Respire · Ruined Heart: Another Lovestory Between a Criminal & a Whore · Serbuan maut 2: Berandal · Simindis kundzuli · Song of the Sea · Watashi no otoko · A Perfect Day · American Reflexxx · Beasts of No Nation · Blackhat · Córki dancingu · Last Cab to Darwin · Le tout nouveau testament · Liza, a rókatündér · Moon Blink · Sarmasik · Tharlo · The Art of Flying · The Churning of Kalki · The Fits · The Other Side · Under sandet · Victoria · World of Tomorrow · 21 x Nowy Jork · Angry Inuk · Bacalaureat · Captain Fantastic · Cream · El auge del humano · Home · Hunt for the Wilderpeople · Kimi no na wa. · La deuxième nuit · La fille inconnue · La tortue rouge · Lady Macbeth · Lou xia de fang ke · Ma vie de Courgette · Mil-jeong · Moana · Nocturnal Animals · Taekwondo · The Young Pope · We Go On · Atomic Blonde · Chalard games goeng · Estiu 1993 · Films to Break Projectors · Foxtrot · Gunhamdo · Hjertestart · I, Tonya · Ise Yarar Bir Sey · Jusqu'à la garde · Kamera wo tomeruna! · Karera ga honki de amu toki wa · L'amant double · Lean on Pete · Made in Abyss · Makala · Martin pleure · Okja · Only the Brave · Pieles · Sueño en otro idioma · Tesnota · The Green Fog · The Work · Wonderstruck · A Quiet Place · A Very English Scandal · Brothers' Nest · Classical Period · Climax · Den skyldige · Dominion · El silencio de otros · Empty Metal · First Man · Her Smell · How to Live With Regret · Îmi este indiferent daca în istorie vom intra ca barbari · Kler · Nursery Rhymes · Peterloo · Plaire, aimer et courir vite · Retrospekt · Skate Kitchen · They Shall Not Grow Old · Un couteau dans le coeur · Utøya 22. juli · Vox Lux · Won't You Be My Neighbor? · 1917 · A Mordida · A Vida Invisível · And Then We Danced · Apollo 11 · Bait · Chernobyl · Color Out of Space · Divino Amor · Ema · Hot Gimmick: Girl Meets Boy · Hustlers · Il peccato · Jallikattu · Koko-di koko-da · Matthias et Maxime · Motherless Brooklyn · Ne croyez surtout pas que je hurle · Nesting Dolls · Paris est à nous · Promare: Puromea · Rasendes Grün mit Pferden · Sorry We Missed You · Systemsprenger · The 20th Century · The Flying Fish · The Painted Bird · This Is Not a Burial, It's a Resurrection · Watchmen · Yangguang puzhao
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

DTC Nominees
11g. Gravity (2006) 6min
12c. Thunder (1982) 5min
12d. Samadhi (1967) 5min
12f. Two (1965) 12min
13. We Go On. (2016)
15. Special (2006) BONUS
16. Stir (1980) BONUS
17. Brat (1997)
19. Foxtrot (2017)

If not quite as potent, this is equally as well photographed as the director's earlier Lebanon with spinning shots and overhead camerawork that perfectly complements the parents' grief and sorrow. The film is noticeably divided into three acts. The first section is the most powerful, focusing on the parents' initial misery. The second act is more roundabout until something unexpected and life-changing happens, but the third act didn't quite grip me the same.
Image Image Image
sortile9io

Post by sortile9io »

Melvelet wrote: April 7th, 2021, 5:14 pm Shall I bold the striked-through movies?
Entries of the DtC 2021 nominations we have watched collaboratively, 156/1178
1. 48 (2010)
2. 300 (2006) - lineuphere
3. 1917 (2019)
4. ...A Valparaíso (1963) AKA Valparaiso
5. ...ere erera baleibu izik subua aruaren... (1970)
6. ...und deine Liebe auch (1962)
7. 1000-nen kizami no hidokei (1987) AKA Magino Village: A Tale
8. 102 Minutes That Changed America (2008)
9. 21 x Nowy Jork (2016) AKA 21 X New York
10. 23 Paces to Baker Street (1956)
11. 3 Godfathers (1948)
12. 36.15 code Père Noël (1989) AKA Deadly Games
13. 4 passi fra le nuvole (1942) AKA Four Steps in the Clouds
14. '71 (2014)
15. 8 femmes (2002) AKA 8 Women
16. 99 River Street (1953)
17. A Cottage on Dartmoor (1929) AKA Escape from Dartmoor - flavo5000
18. A Dança dos Paroxismos (1929)
19. À l'ombre de la canaille bleue (1986) AKA In the Shadow of the Blue Rascal
20. A Mordida (2019) AKA The Bite
21. A Night at the Roxbury (1998) - monclivie
22. A Patch of Blue (1965)
23. A Perfect Day (2015)
24. A Quiet Place (2018) - Melvelet
25. A Simple Plan (1998)
26. A Spell to Ward Off the Darkness (2013)
27. A Star Is Born (1976)
28. À tout prendre (1963) AKA Take It All
29. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (1945)
30. A Very English Scandal (2018)
31. A Vida Invisível (2019) AKA Invisible Life - 72aicm , jdidaco
32. A Voz e o Vazio - A Vez de Vassourinha (1998) AKA Vassourinha: The Voice and the Void - Perception de Ambiguity
33. A Wedding (1978)
34. A Zed & Two Noughts (1985)
35. A zori zdes tikhie (1972) AKA The Dawns Here Are Quiet - DudeLanez
36. Abolição (1988) AKA Abolition
37. Abwege (1928) AKA The Devious Path - Perception de Ambiguity
38. Act of Violence (1949)
39. Adua e le compagne (1960) AKA Hungry for Love
40. Affliction (1997) - AB537
41. Afterschool (2008)
42. Agatha et les lectures illimitées (1981) AKA Agatha and the Limitless Readings
43. Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry (2012)
44. Aila, Pohjolan tytär (1951)
45. Air Force (1943)
46. Akenfield (1974)
47. Al karnak (1975)
48. Alamar (2009)
49. All or Nothing (2002)
50. All That Money Can Buy (1941) AKA The Devil and Daniel Webster - pitchorneirda
51. Al-makhdu'un (1972) AKA The Dupes
52. Alone in the Wilderness (2004)
53. Alone in the Wilderness Part II (2011)
54. Amateur (1994)
55. American Dreams: Lost and Found (1984)
56. American Reflexxx (2015) - sol , zzzorf
57. Amistad (1997)
58. Amma Ariyan (1986) AKA Report to Mother
59. An Optical Poem (1938)
60. An Oversimplification of Her Beauty (2012)
61. Anantaram (1987) AKA Monologue - beavis
62. And Then There Were None (1945)
63. And Then We Danced (2019)
64. Ángel de fuego (1992) AKA Angel of Fire
65. Angela (1995)
66. Angèle (1934) AKA Angele
67. Angry Inuk (2016)
68. Ani to sono imoto (1939)
69. Animal Farm (1954) - Bing147
70. Anne of the Indies (1951)
71. Another Earth (2011)
72. Ansatsu (1964) AKA Assassination
73. Ansiktet (1958) AKA The Magician
74. Anti-Clock (1979)
75. Ao lua ha dong (2006) AKA The White Silk Dress
76. Aozora musume (1957) AKA The Blue Sky Maiden - lineuphere
77. Apache Drums (1951)
78. Aparelho Voador a Baixa Altitude (2002) AKA Low-Flying Aircraft
79. Apollo 11 (2019)
80. Appointment in Honduras (1953) - AB537
81. April (1961)
82. Arigatô-san (1936) AKA Mr. Thank You
83. Asha Jaoar Majhe (2014) AKA Labour of Love
84. Ashug-Karibi (1988) AKA Ashik Kerib
85. Assalto ao Trem Pagador (1962) AKA Assault on the Pay Train
86. At Sea (2007)
87. At the Suicide of the Last Jew in the World in the Last Cinema in the World (2007)
88. At' zije Republika (1965) AKA Long Live the Republic
89. Atomic Blonde (2017)
90. Aus dem Leben der Marionetten (1980) AKA From the Life of the Marionettes
91. Avalon (2001)
92. Avaze gonjeshk-ha (2008) AKA The Song of Sparrows
93. Aventurera (1950)
94. Az prijde kocour (1963) AKA When the Cat Comes
95. Ba Shan Ye Yu (1980) AKA Evening Rain
96. Babel - lettre à mes amis restés en Belgique (1991)
97. Baby ryazanskie (1927) AKA Women of Ryazan
98. Babylon (1980)
99. Bacalaureat (2016) AKA Graduation
100. Bad Boy Bubby (1993)
101. Bait (2019)
102. Bakit dilaw ang gitna ng bahag-hari? (1994)
103. Banditi a Orgosolo (1961) AKA Bandits of Orgosolo
104. Banketten (1948)
105. Bao biao (1969) AKA Have Sword Will Travel
106. Barbara (2012)
107. Barn Rushes (1971)
108. Baron Prásil (1962) AKA The Fabulous Baron Munchausen
109. Barrabas (1919)
110. Bashu, gharibeye koochak (1989) AKA Bashu, the Little Stranger
111. Batch '81 (1982)
112. Baxter, Vera Baxter (1977)
113. Bazi (2005) AKA Play
114. Be My Wife (1921)
115. Beasts of No Nation (2015)
116. Beautiful Girls (1996)
117. Beetle Juice (1988) AKA Beetlejuice
118. Bellezze italiche: Lagune e paesaggi (1912)
119. Belyy Bim Chernoe ukho (1977) AKA White Bim Black Ear
120. Berlin Chamissoplatz (1980)
121. Beyond the Mind's Eye (1992) - frbrown , flavo5000 , jdidaco
122. Bez konca (1985) AKA No End
123. Bice skoro propast sveta (1968) AKA It Rains in My Village
124. Bis ans Ende der Welt (1991) AKA Until the End of the World
125. Black Harvest (1992)
126. Black Is... Black Ain't (1994) - sol
127. Black Sun (2005)
128. Blackhat (2015)
129. Blancanieves (2012) AKA Snow White
130. Blast of Silence (1961)
131. Blue Collar (1978)
132. Body Heat (1981)
133. Body Rock (1984)
134. Boginya: kak ya polyubila (2004) AKA The Goddess
135. Boris Godounov (1989) AKA Boris Godunov
136. Boy Meets Girl (1984)
137. Brat (1997) AKA Brother
138. Brothers' Nest (2018)
139. Brute Force (1947)
140. Buchanan Rides Alone (1958) - sortile9io
141. Buddies (1985)
142. Buffet froid (1979) AKA Buffet Froid - Perception de Ambiguity
143. Bully (2011)
144. Bunny Lake Is Missing (1965) - zzzorf , Lonewolf2003
145. Buster Keaton: A Hard Act to Follow (1987)
146. Buta to gunkan (1961) AKA Pigs and Battleships
147. Buud Yam (1997)
148. By Night with Torch and Spear (1942)
149. Byôsoku 5 senchimêtoru (2007) AKA 5 Centimetres per Second - DudeLanez , Melvelet , Bing147
150. Byt (1968) AKA The Flat - sol
151. Café Paradis (1950) AKA Cafe Paradise
152. Caged (1950) - zuma
153. Calle Mayor (1956) AKA Main Street
154. Captain Fantastic (2016)
155. Cash on Demand (1961) - sortile9io
156. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)
157. Ceiling Zero (1936)
158. Céline (1992)
159. Central Park (1990)
160. Chacun cherche son chat (1996) AKA When the Cat's Away
161. Chacun son cinéma ou Ce petit coup au coeur quand la lumière s'éteint et que le film commence (2007) AKA To Each His Own Cinema
162. Chalard games goeng (2017) AKA Bad Genius
163. Charade (1963)
164. Chase a Crooked Shadow (1958) - sol
165. Chemi bebia (1929) AKA My Grandmother
166. Cheraghi dar meh (2008) AKA A Light in the Fog
167. Chernobyl (2019)
168. China Girl (1987)
169. Chinesisches Roulette (1976) AKA Chinese Roulette
170. Chitra Sutram (2011) AKA The Image Threads - beavis
171. Chiyari Fuji (1955) AKA Bloody Spear at Mount Fuji - DudeLanez
172. Cisaruv slavík (1949) AKA The Emperor's Nightingale
173. Cities of Gold and Mirrors (2011)
174. City After Dark (1980)
175. City of Hope (1991) - AB537
176. City That Never Sleeps (1953)
177. Classical Period (2018)
178. Climax (2018)
179. Clue (1985) - Bing147
180. Cockfighter (1974)
181. Code Blue (2011)
182. Coherence (2013) - zuma
183. Col cuore in gola (1967) AKA I Am What I Am - flavo5000
184. Color Out of Space (2019) - AB537
185. Comment je me suis disputé... (ma vie sexuelle) (1996) AKA My Sex Life... or How I Got Into an Argument
186. Comment Yukong déplaça les montagnes (1976) AKA How Yukong Moved the Mountains
187. Common Threads: Stories from the Quilt (1989)
188. Consolations: Love Is an Art of Time Part 2 - The Lighted Clearing (1988)
189. Constans (1980) AKA The Constant Factor
190. Contact (1997)
191. Container (2006)
192. Cooley High (1975)
193. Córki dancingu (2015) AKA The Lure
194. Coup de torchon (1981) AKA Coup de Torchon
195. Covek nije tica (1965) AKA Man Is Not a Bird
196. Crainquebille (1922) AKA Coster Bill of Paris
197. Crash! (1971)
198. Cream (2016) - sol , DudeLanez
199. Criss Cross (1949) - AB537
200. Cristo si è fermato a Eboli (1979) AKA Christ Stopped at Eboli
201. Crónica de un niño solo (1965) AKA Chronicle of a Boy Alone
202. Csend és kiáltás (1968) AKA Silence and Cry
203. Da nao tian gong (1963) AKA The Monkey King - sortile9io
204. Daimajin ikaru (1966) AKA Return of Daimajin
205. Daleká cesta (1950) AKA Distant Journey
206. Dalkomhan insaeng (2005) AKA A Bittersweet Life
207. Dance Me to My Song (1998) - sol
208. Day Night Day Night (2006)
209. Days of Waiting (1991)
210. De cierta manera (1977) AKA One Way or Another
211. De grands événements et des gens ordinaires (1979) AKA Of Great Events and Ordinary People
212. De jurk (1996) AKA The Dress
213. De komst van Joachim Stiller (1976) AKA The Arrival of Joachim Stiller
214. Dead End Drive-In (1986)
215. Deanimated (2002)
216. Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father (2008)
217. Deformer (2000) - Perception de Ambiguity
218. Delta (2008)
219. Den brysomme mannen (2006) AKA The Bothersome Man
220. Den skyldige (2018) AKA The Guilty
221. Der Engel mit dem Saitenspiel (1944)
222. Der Fall Gleiwitz (1961) AKA The Affair Gleiwitz
223. Der Mörder Dimitri Karamasoff (1931)
224. Der Postmeister (1940) AKA The Stationmaster
225. Der verzauberte Tag (1944)
226. Destry Rides Again (1939)
227. Det speglar i mitt öga (1992)
228. Deutschland bleiche Mutter (1980) AKA Germany Pale Mother
229. Diabel (1972) AKA The Devil
230. Dialogue with a Woman Departed (1980)
231. Die andere Seite (1931)
232. Die Brücke (1959) AKA The Bridge
233. Die freudlose Gasse (1925) AKA The Joyless Street - flavo5000
234. Die Geschichte vom weinenden Kamel (2003) AKA The Story of the Weeping Camel
235. Die goldene Stadt (1942) AKA The Golden City
236. Die Patriotin (1979) AKA The Patriotic Woman - Perception de Ambiguity
237. Dieu sait quoi (1994) AKA God Only Knows
238. Divino Amor (2019) AKA Divine Love
239. Dni zatmeniya (1988) AKA Days of Eclipse
240. Døden er et kjærtegn (1949) AKA Death Is a Caress
241. Dominion (2018)
242. Don Cesare di Bazan (1942)
243. Donovan's Reef (1963) - blocho
244. Dood water (1934)
245. Dr. Jack (1922)
246. Drive a Crooked Road (1954)
247. Drowning by Numbers (1988)
248. Du skal ære din hustru (1925) AKA Master of the House
249. Duct Tape Forever (2002)
250. Duminica la ora 6 (1965) AKA Sunday at Six
251. Duo sang (1994) AKA A Borrowed Life
252. Dvadtsat dney bez voyny (1977) AKA Twenty Days Without War
253. Dvadtsat shest komissarov (1932) AKA Twenty-Six Commissars
254. Dzhamilya (1969) AKA Jamilya
255. Dzien swira (2002) AKA Day of the Wacko
256. Dzma (2014)
257. Edge of Darkness (1985)
258. Eika Katappa (1969)
259. El auge del humano (2016) AKA The Human Surge
260. El cant dels ocells (2008) AKA Birdsong
261. El cielo gira (2004) AKA The Sky Turns
262. El día de la bestia (1995) AKA The Day of the Beast - 72aicm
263. El haram (1965) AKA The Sin
264. El lugar más pequeño (2011)
265. El otro Francisco (1974)
266. El silencio de otros (2018) AKA The Silence of Others
267. El viaje a ninguna parte (1986) AKA Voyage to Nowhere
268. Elena (2012)
269. Ema (2019)
270. Empty Metal (2018)
271. En la selva no hay estrellas (1967) AKA No Stars in the Jungle
272. Enough Said (2013)
273. Era notte a Roma (1960) AKA Escape by Night
274. Estiu 1993 (2017) AKA Summer 1993
275. Et Resurrectus Est (1994)
276. Exam Conditions (1992)
277. Exil Shanghai (1997) AKA Exile Shanghai
278. Eye of God (1997) AKA Beyond Obsessions
279. Fai seung dat yin (1998) AKA Expect the Unexpected
280. Falkens öga (1998) AKA Kestrel's Eye
281. Fando y Lis (1968) AKA Fando and Lis
282. Far and Away (1992)
283. Faraon (1966) AKA Pharaoh
284. Faryad moorcheha (2006) AKA Scream of the Ants - sortile9io
285. Fata Morgana (2013)
286. Faust Sonnengesang (2011)
287. Fearless (1993)
288. Feng ai (2013) AKA 'Til Madness Do Us Part
289. Feu Mathias Pascal (1926) AKA The Living Dead Man
290. Fiamma che non si spegne (1949) - 72aicm
291. Filantropica (2002) AKA Philanthropy
292. Film Film Film (1968)
293. Films to Break Projectors (2017) - Perception de Ambiguity , DudeLanez
294. Final Cut: Hölgyeim és uraim (2012) AKA Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen
295. First Man (2018)
296. Five Star Final (1931)
297. Flandres (2006) AKA Flanders
298. Flatlife (2004) - sol , DudeLanez
299. For All Mankind (1989)
300. Fountain of Dreams (1984)
301. Foxtrot (2017)
302. Frágil Como o Mundo (2001) AKA Fragile as the World
303. Frank (2014)
304. Frankenstein Created Woman (1967) AKA Frankenstein Made Woman - sol
305. From Hell to Texas (1958)
306. From the Four Corners (1942)
307. Fuefukigawa (1960) AKA The River Fuefuki
308. Fuori dal giorno (1983) AKA Beyond the Day
309. Gaebyeok (1991) AKA Fly High Run Far - Kae Byok
310. Gambling, Gods and LSD (2002)
311. Ganh xiec rong (1988) AKA Travelling Circus
312. Gemide (1998) AKA On Board
313. Georgy Girl (1966)
314. Geschichtsunterricht (1972) AKA History Lessons
315. Geung see sin sang (1985) AKA Mr. Vampire
316. Gheisar (1969)
317. Ghostwatch (1992)
318. Girl Walk: All Day (2011)
319. Girlfight (2000)
320. Gishiki (1971) AKA The Ceremony
321. Give Us This Day (1949)
322. Glas (1958) - DudeLanez
323. Glória (1999)
324. Go do gaai bei (1997) AKA Full Alert
325. Gohiki no shinshi (1966) AKA Cash Calls Hell - Melvelet
326. Gondola (1987)
327. Gongdong gyeongbi guyeok JSA (2000) AKA J.S.A.: Joint Security Area
328. Go-yang-i-leul boo-tak-hae (2001) AKA Take Care of My Cat
329. Grauzone (1979) AKA Zones
330. Gravity (2006) - sol
331. Great Expectations (1998)
332. Green for Danger (1946) - Lonewolf2003
333. Grzeli nateli dgeebi (2013) AKA In Bloom
334. Gueule d'amour (1937) AKA Lady Killer - hurluberlu
335. Gun Hill Road (2011)
336. Gunhamdo (2017) AKA The Battleship Island
337. Gunman's Walk (1958)
338. Guns (1980)
339. Gwen, le livre de sable (1985) AKA Gwen, the Book of Sand
340. H-8... (1958)
341. Hadashi no Gen (1983) AKA Barefoot Gen
342. Hævnens Nat (1916) AKA Blind Justice
343. Hai tan de yi tian (1983) AKA That Day, on the Beach
344. Haibane renmei (2002)
345. Hail the Conquering Hero (1944)
346. Hair High (2004) - jdidaco
347. Hamoun (1990)
348. Hanare goze Orin (1977) AKA Ballad of Orin - Melvelet
349. Händelse vid bank (2010) AKA Incident by a Bank - Perception de Ambiguity
350. Hangover Square (1945)
351. Happy Here and Now (2002)
352. Harry & Son (1984)
353. Harvie Krumpet (2003) - sol
354. Hasta el viento tiene miedo (1968) AKA Even the Wind Is Afraid
355. Hat Wolff von Amerongen Konkursdelikte begangen? (2004) AKA Wolff Von Amerongen: Did He Commit Bancruptcy Offences?
356. Hatsukoi: Jigoku-hen (1968) AKA Nanami: The Inferno of First Love
357. Hausu (1977) AKA House - DudeLanez
358. Haze (2005)
359. Head Over Heels (1979) - sol
360. Heimkehr (1928) AKA Homecoming
361. Hello, Sister! (1933)
362. Hells Angels on Wheels (1967)
363. Her Smell (2018) - Bing147
364. Heroes for Sale (1933)
365. Herutâ sukerutâ (2012) AKA Helter Skelter
366. Hets (1944) AKA Torment
367. Heung Gong jai jo (1997) AKA Made in Hong Kong
368. High Hopes (1988)
369. Hjertestart (2017) AKA Handle with Care
370. Hobson's Choice (1954)
371. Höhenfeuer (1985) AKA Alpine Fire
372. Hôhokekyo tonari no Yamada-kun (1999) AKA My Neighbors the Yamadas
373. Holiday Inn (1942)
374. Hollywood Story (1951) - 72aicm
375. Home (2016)
376. Hot Gimmick: Girl Meets Boy (2019)
377. Housekeeping (1987)
378. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966)
379. How to Live With Regret (2018)
380. How to Survive a Plague (2012) - flavo5000
381. Howards End (1992)
382. Hringurinn (1985)
383. Hundstage (2001) AKA Dog Days
384. Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016)
385. Huoshan Qingxie (1932) AKA Loving Blood of the Volcano
386. Hustlers (2019)
387. Hwal (2005) AKA The Bow - Melvelet
388. I bambini ci guardano (1944) AKA The Children Are Watching Us
389. I Confess (1953)
390. I Do Not Know What It Is I Am Like (1986)
391. I earini synaxis ton agrofylakon (1999) AKA The Four Seasons of the Law
392. I Love Melvin (1953)
393. I topi grigi (1918)
394. I, Tonya (2017) - hurluberlu , Lonewolf2003
395. I'd Climb the Highest Mountain (1951) - sol
396. Igra ljubavi (1967) AKA The Game of Love - Perception de Ambiguity
397. Ijaazat (1987)
398. Il cammino della speranza (1950) AKA The Path of Hope
399. Il Cristo proibito (1951) AKA The Forbidden Christ
400. Il deserto dei tartari (1976) AKA The Desert of the Tartars
401. Il dono (2003) AKA The Gift - zuma
402. Il generale Della Rovere (1959) AKA General della Rovere
403. Il grande silenzio (1968) AKA The Great Silence
404. Il ladro di bambini (1992) AKA The Stolen Children
405. Il mulino delle donne di pietra (1960) AKA Mill of the Stone Women
406. Il ne suffit pas que Dieu soit avec les pauvres (1978)
407. Il peccato (2019) AKA Sin
408. Ilha das Flores (1989) AKA Isle of Flowers
409. Images (1972)
410. Imburnal (2008) AKA Sewer
411. Îmi este indiferent daca în istorie vom intra ca barbari (2018) AKA I Do Not Care If We Go Down in History as Barbarians
412. In jenen Tagen (1947) AKA Seven Journeys
413. Infancia clandestina (2011) AKA Clandestine Childhood
414. Inherit the Wind (1960)
415. Institute Benjamenta, or This Dream People Call Human Life (1995) AKA Institute Benjamenta, or This Dream That One Calls Human Life
416. Intruder in the Dust (1949)
417. Invisible (2005)
418. Io la conoscevo bene (1965) AKA I Knew Her Well
419. Ise Yarar Bir Sey (2017) AKA Something Useful
420. Iskanderija... lih? (1979) AKA Alexandria... Why? - 72aicm , AB537 , beavis
421. Is-slottet (1987) AKA Ice Palace
422. Isten hozta örnagy úr (1969) AKA The Toth Family
423. Istoria mias kalpikis liras (1955) AKA The Counterfeit Coin
424. It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963)
425. Izgnanie (2007) AKA The Banishment
426. J'accuse (1919) AKA J'accuse!
427. Jagdszenen aus Niederbayern (1969) AKA Hunting Scenes from Bavaria
428. Jakten (1959) AKA The Chasers
429. Jallikattu (2019) - zzzorf
430. Jammin' the Blues (1944) - sol
431. Jiabiangou (2010) AKA The Ditch
432. Jibun no ana no nakade (1955) AKA A Hole of My Own Making
433. Jigureul jikyeora! (2003) AKA Save the Green Planet!
434. Jirô monogatari (1955) AKA The Tale of Jiro
435. Jivaro (1954) AKA Lost Treasure of the Amazon
436. Jonas qui aura 25 ans en l'an 2000 (1976) AKA Jonah Who Will Be 25 in the Year 2000 - 72aicm
437. Judgment at Nuremberg (1961)
438. Juliette ou La clef des songes (1951) AKA Juliette, or Key of Dreams
439. Jûsan-nin no shikaku (2010) AKA 13 Assassins
440. Jusqu'à la garde (2017) AKA Custody
441. Kaiba (2008)
442. Kamera wo tomeruna! (2017) AKA One Cut of the Dead
443. Kamome shokudô (2006) AKA Kamome Diner
444. Kamyu nante shiranai (2005) AKA Who's Camus Anyway
445. Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance (1993)
446. Kanojo to kare (1963) AKA She and He - beavis
447. Kanzashi (1941) AKA Ornamental hairpin
448. Kanzenna yûgi (1958) AKA The Perfect Game
449. Kapurush (1965) AKA The Coward
450. Karera ga honki de amu toki wa (2017) AKA Close-Knit
451. Kárhozat (1988) AKA Damnation
452. Katka-bumazhnyy ranet (1926) AKA Katka's Reinette Apples
453. Kazdy den odvahu (1964) AKA Courage for Every Day
454. Kaze no naka no kodomo (1937) AKA Children in the Wind
455. Kaze no tani no Naushika (1984) AKA Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
456. Kazoku gêmu (1983) AKA The Family Game
457. Keulraesik (2003) AKA The Classic
458. Key Largo (1948)
459. Khake Sar Beh Mohr (1977)
460. Khayal Gatha (1989) AKA The Khayal Saga
461. Khesht va Ayeneh (1965) AKA The Brick and the Mirror
462. Khomreh (1992) AKA The Jar
463. Kimi no na wa. (2016) AKA Your Name
464. Kimssi pyoryugi (2009) AKA Castaway on the Moon
465. Kirk Douglas: Before I Forget (2009)
466. Kirmes (1960) AKA The Fair
467. Kisapmata (1981) - 72aicm
468. Kjærlighetens kjøtere (1995) AKA Zero Kelvin
469. Kler (2018) AKA Clergy
470. Ko to tamo peva (1980) AKA Who's Singin' Over There?
471. Kochegar (2010) AKA The Stoker - sol
472. Kôge - Ichibu: Waremokô no shô (1964) AKA The Scent of Incense
473. Kôge - Nibu: Mitsumata no shô (1964)
474. Koibumi (1953) AKA Love Letter
475. Koko-di koko-da (2019) AKA Koko-di Koko-da
476. Kokuhakuteki joyûron (1971) AKA Confessions Among Actresses
477. Komisario Palmun erehdys (1960) AKA Inspector Palmu's Error
478. Kono hiroi sora no dokoka ni (1954) AKA Somewhere Under the Broad Sky
479. Kôshikei (1968) AKA Death by Hanging - AB537 , maksler
480. Koto no ha no niwa (2013) AKA The Garden of Words - DudeLanez
481. Krakatit (1948)
482. Krysar (1986) AKA The Pied Piper of Hamelin - monclivie
483. Kundskabens træ (1981) AKA Tree of Knowledge
484. Kurenai no buta (1992) AKA Porco Rosso - DudeLanez
485. Kurôn wa kokyô wo mezasu (2008) AKA The Clone Returns Home
486. Kvarteret Korpen (1963) AKA Raven's End
487. La ardilla roja (1993) AKA The Red Squirrel
488. La belle captive (1983) AKA The Beautiful Prisoner
489. La belle équipe (1936) AKA They Were Five
490. La bête lumineuse (1982)
491. La casa Emak Bakia (2012) AKA The Search for Emak Bakia
492. La classe operaia va in paradiso (1971) AKA Lulu the Tool
493. La coquille et le clergyman (1928) AKA The Seashell and the Clergyman
494. La deuxième nuit (2016)
495. La drôlesse (1979) AKA The Hussy
496. La femme de l'aviateur (1981) AKA The Aviator's Wife
497. La fille du puisatier (1940) AKA The Well-Digger's Daughter
498. La fille inconnue (2016) AKA The Unknown Girl
499. La folie Almayer (2011) AKA Almayer's Folly
500. La glace à trois faces (1927) AKA The Three-Sided Mirror - lineuphere
501. La gloire de mon père (1990) AKA My Father's Glory
502. La grande vadrouille (1966) AKA La Grande Vadrouille
503. La guerre d'un seul homme (1982) AKA One Man's War
504. La guerre est déclarée (2011) AKA Declaration of War
505. La gueule ouverte (1974) AKA The Mouth Agape
506. La leggenda del santo bevitore (1988) AKA The Legend of the Holy Drinker
507. La lengua de las mariposas (1999) AKA Butterfly Tongues
508. La lune dans le caniveau (1983) AKA The Moon in the Gutter
509. La marche de l'empereur (2005) AKA March of the Penguins - sol
510. La mort en direct (1980) AKA Death Watch
511. La muerte de un burócrata (1966) AKA Death of a Bureaucrat
512. La Noche de Enfrente (2012) AKA Night Across the Street
513. La nuit fantastique (1942) AKA Fantastic Night
514. La otra (1946) AKA The Other One
515. La parmigiana (1963) AKA The Girl from Parma
516. La planète sauvage (1973) AKA Fantastic Planet
517. La poison (1951) AKA La Poison - pitchorneirda
518. La prima Angélica (1974) AKA Cousin Angelica
519. La tía Tula (1964) AKA Aunt Tula
520. La tortue rouge (2016) AKA The Red Turtle
521. La vie à l'envers (1964) AKA Life Upside Down
522. La vie nouvelle (2002) AKA A New Life
523. La visita (1963) AKA The Visit
524. L'Acadie, l'Acadie (1971) AKA Acadia Acadia?!?
525. Ladies in Retirement (1941) - 72aicm
526. Lady for a Day (1933)
527. Lady Macbeth (2016)
528. Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006) AKA Carry On, Munna Bhai
529. Laila (1929)
530. L'aîné des Ferchaux (1963) AKA Magnet of Doom - beavis
531. Lakposhtha parvaz mikonand (2004) AKA Turtles Can Fly
532. L'amant double (2017) AKA Double Lover
533. L'ami de mon amie (1987) AKA Boyfriends and Girlfriends
534. L'amour d'une femme (1953) AKA The Love of a Woman
535. Landscape Suicide (1987)
536. L'Ange Amazonien (1992)
537. L'armata Brancaleone (1966) AKA For Love and Gold
538. Las aguas bajan turbias (1952) AKA Dark River
539. Lasermannen (2005) AKA The Laser Man
540. L'assassin habite... au 21 (1942) AKA The Murderer Lives at Number 21 - DudeLanez
541. L'assassinat du Père Noël (1941) AKA Who Killed Santa Claus?
542. Last Cab to Darwin (2015)
543. Last Days in a Lonely Place (2007)
544. Laugh, Clown, Laugh (1928)
545. Laurence Anyways (2012)
546. Le brasier ardent (1923)
547. Le château de ma mère (1990) AKA My Mother's Castle
548. Le cousin Jules (1972) AKA Cousin Jules
549. Le déjeuner sur l'herbe (1959) AKA Lunch on the Grass
550. Le grand bleu (1988) AKA The Big Blue
551. Le Horla (1966) - hurluberlu
552. Le joli mai (1963) AKA The Lovely Month of May
553. Le monde vivant (2003) AKA The Living World
554. Le passé (2013) AKA The Past
555. Le révélateur (1968)
556. Le roi et l'oiseau (1980) AKA The King and the Mockingbird
557. Le roman de Renard (1937) AKA The Story of the Fox - DudeLanez
558. Le signe du lion (1962) AKA The Sign of Leo
559. Le stagioni del nostro amore (1966) AKA Seasons of Our Love
560. Le tout nouveau testament (2015) AKA The Brand New Testament
561. Leák (1981) AKA Mystics in Bali - hurluberlu
562. Lean on Pete (2017)
563. Lebanon (2009)
564. Lebedyne ozero. Zona (1990) AKA Swan Lake: The Zone
565. L'Eden et après (1970) AKA Eden and After
566. Legend (1985)
567. Leningrad Cowboys Go America (1989) - Bing147
568. Lenny (1974)
569. Les amoureux sont seuls au monde (1948) AKA Monelle
570. Les antiquités de Rome (1991)
571. Les créatures (1966) AKA The Creatures
572. Les dernières fiançailles (1973) - 72aicm
573. Les films rêvés (2010) AKA Dreaming Film
574. Les mains négatives (1978)
575. Les maîtres du temps (1982) AKA Time Masters
576. Les misérables (1934)
577. Les ordres (1974) AKA Orderers
578. Les parents terribles (1948) AKA The Storm Within
579. Les rendez-vous d'Anna (1978) AKA The Meetings of Anna
580. Les visiteurs du soir (1942) AKA The Devil's Envoys
581. Lettre d'un cinéaste à sa fille (2002) AKA Letter from a Filmmaker to His Daughter
582. Lettres d'amour (1942)
583. Lewat Djam Malam (1954) AKA After the Curfew
584. L'homme qui ment (1968) AKA The Man Who Lies
585. Liang Shan Bo yu Zhu Ying Tai (1963) AKA The Love Eterne
586. Lie huo qing chun (1982) AKA Nomad
587. Life Is Sweet (1990) - sortile9io , filmbantha
588. Lifeboat (1944)
589. L'immortelle (1963)
590. Linda Linda Linda (2005)
591. L'Inde fantôme (1969) AKA Phantom India
592. Liza, a rókatündér (2015) AKA Liza the Fox-Fairy
593. Local Color (1977)
594. Lonely Are the Brave (1962) - Perception de Ambiguity
595. Lord of the Dance/Destroyer of Illusion (1985)
596. L'orribile segreto del Dr. Hichcock (1962) AKA The Horrible Dr. Hichcock
597. Los lunes al sol (2002) AKA Mondays in the Sun
598. Los peloteros (1951)
599. Lou xia de fang ke (2016) AKA The Tenants Downstairs
600. Love Serenade (1996)
601. Love with the Proper Stranger (1963)
602. Luan qing chun (2008) AKA Beautiful Crazy
603. Lucky Star (1929)
604. Luk e-san (1982) AKA Son of the Northeast
605. Lumière d'été (1943)
606. Ma vie de Courgette (2016) AKA My Life as a Zucchini - monclivie
607. Macbeth (1948)
608. Maciste all'inferno (1962) AKA Maciste in Hell
609. Made in Abyss (2017)
610. Mademoiselle (1966)
611. Mafioso (1962)
612. Magino Story: Raising Silkworms (1977)
613. Mahô shôjo Madoka magika: Puella Magi Madoka Magica (2011) AKA Puella Magi Madoka Magica
614. Majo no takkyûbin (1989) AKA Kiki's Delivery Service
615. Makala (2017)
616. Malpertuis (1971)
617. Mama, ich lebe (1977) AKA Mama, I'm Alive
618. Man jeuk (2008) AKA Sparrow
619. Mandala (1981)
620. Mandara (1971)
621. Manderlay (2005)
622. Man's Favorite Sport? (1964)
623. Marg Yazdgerd (1982) AKA Death of Yazdgerd
624. Margot at the Wedding (2007)
625. María Candelaria (Xochimilco) (1944) AKA Portrait of Maria
626. Marinetti (1969)
627. Mark of the Vampire (1935) AKA Vampires of Prague
628. Martha (1974)
629. Martin pleure (2017)
630. Marty (1955)
631. Mascara (1983)
632. Maskerade (1934) AKA Masquerade in Vienna
633. Massacre (1956)
634. Matthias et Maxime (2019) AKA Matthias & Maxime
635. Mayak (2006) AKA The Lighthouse
636. Mayis Sikintisi (1999) AKA Clouds of May
637. Mean Creek (2004)
638. Mechta (1943) AKA Dream - jdidaco
639. Medan staden sover (1950) AKA While the City Sleeps
640. Mélo (1986)
641. Mémoire des apparences (1986) AKA Life Is a Dream
642. Meng xing xue wei ting (1991)
643. Merci la vie (1991)
644. Mercuriales (2014)
645. Merrill's Marauders (1962)
646. Mes séances de lutte (2013) AKA Love Battles
647. Meshi (1951) AKA Repast
648. Michael (2011)
649. Midvinterblot (1946) AKA The Sacrifice - sol , DudeLanez
650. Milano calibro 9 (1972) AKA Caliber 9 - ororama
651. Mil-jeong (2016) AKA The Age of Shadows
652. Mimi wo sumaseba (1995) AKA Whisper of the Heart
653. Mind Game (2004)
654. Mirt Sost Shi Amit (1975) AKA Harvest: 3,000 Years - beavis
655. Misshandlingen (1969) AKA Assault and Battery
656. Mizu no naka no hachigatsu (1995) AKA August in the Water
657. Mizu no onna (2002) AKA Woman of Water
658. Mo (1983) AKA The Boxer's Omen
659. Moana (2016) - sortile9io
660. Mogholha (1973) AKA The Mongols
661. Mon oncle Antoine (1971) AKA My Uncle Antoine
662. Monangambé (1968)
663. Monday (2000)
664. Mononoke (2007)
665. Monpti (1957)
666. Monsieur Vincent (1947)
667. Moon Blink (2015)
668. Motherless Brooklyn (2019) - sol
669. Ms .45 (1981)
670. Muerte de un ciclista (1955) AKA Death of a Cyclist
671. Mula sa kung ano ang noon (2014) AKA From What Is Before
672. Münchhausen (1943) AKA The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
673. Munekata kyôdai (1950) AKA The Munekata Sisters - 72aicm
674. Murder by Death (1976)
675. Murder on the Orient Express (1974)
676. Murder, My Sweet (1944)
677. Museum Highlights: A Gallery Talk (1989)
678. Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel (1975) AKA Mother Küsters Goes to Heaven
679. My Architect (2003)
680. My Dinner with Andre (1981)
681. My Dog Tulip (2009) - flavo5000
682. Mythscape: Remembering the End of the World (1996)
683. N.Y., N.Y. (1957)
684. Na wylot (1973) AKA Through and Through
685. Nae meorisokui jiwoogae (2004) AKA A Moment to Remember
686. Nain souruzu (2003) AKA 9 Souls - flavo5000
687. Naissance des pieuvres (2007) AKA Water Lilies
688. Naked Spaces: Living Is Round (1985)
689. Nakinureta haru no onna yo (1933) AKA A Woman Crying in Spring
690. Nathalie Granger (1972)
691. Ne croyez surtout pas que je hurle (2019) AKA Just Don't Think I'll Scream
692. Near Death (1989)
693. Nebulosan (1999)
694. Neighbors (1920)
695. Nesting Dolls (2019)
696. Ngo joh ngan gin do gwai (2002) AKA My Left Eye Sees Ghosts
697. Niagara (1953)
698. Niewinni czarodzieje (1960) AKA Innocent Sorcerers
699. Nihon kuroshakai (1999) AKA Ley Lines
700. Nise daigakusei (1960) AKA A False Student
701. No Name on the Bullet (1959)
702. Nocturnal Animals (2016) - zzzorf
703. None Shall Escape (1944)
704. Noroît (1976) AKA Nor'west
705. Nunca pasa nada (1963)
706. Nursery Rhymes (2018) - sol , Perception de Ambiguity , DudeLanez
707. Nus Masculins (1954)
708. O drakos (1956) AKA The Ogre of Athens
709. O Menino e o Mundo (2013) AKA Boy and the World
710. O methystakas (1950) AKA The Drunkard
711. O Sangue (1989) AKA Blood
712. Oblomok imperii (1929) AKA Fragment of an Empire - pitchorneirda
713. Obrazy starého sveta (1972) AKA Pictures of the Old World
714. Obreras saliendo de la fábrica (2005)
715. Obsluhoval jsem anglického krále (2006) AKA I Served the King of England
716. Ocaso (2010)
717. Ochazuke no aji (1952) AKA The Flavor of Green Tea Over Rice
718. Odissea (1968)
719. Oi sfaires den gyrizoun piso (1967) AKA Bullets Don't Come Back
720. Ookami kodomo no Ame to Yuki (2012) AKA Wolf Children
721. Okja (2017)
722. Omocha (1998) AKA The Geisha House
723. On the Bowery (1956)
724. Once More (1988)
725. One Hour Photo (2002)
726. One Point O (2004)
727. One Way Street (1950)
728. Only the Brave (2017) - AB537
729. Onna no mizûmi (1966) AKA Woman of the Lake
730. Onna no naka ni iru tanin (1966) AKA The Stranger Within a Woman
731. Operai, contadini (2001) AKA Workers, Peasants
732. Ordet (1943)
733. Ordnung (1980) AKA Order - Perception de Ambiguity
734. Orgullo (1955) AKA Pride
735. Ornette: Made in America (1985)
736. Ôsaka no yado (1954) AKA An Inn at Osaka
737. Osenniye svadby (1968)
738. Osma vrata (1959) AKA The Eighth Door
739. Osoi hito (2004)
740. Ostatni dzien lata (1958) AKA The Last Day of Summer
741. Otklonenie (1967) AKA Detour
742. Otoshiana (1962) AKA Pitfall
743. Outcast of the Islands (1951)
744. Over the Garden Wall (2014)
745. Pâfekuto burû (1997) AKA Perfect Blue - Bing147
746. Pandora and the Flying Dutchman (1951)
747. Panenství (1937) AKA Virginity
748. Panique au village (2009) AKA A Town Called Panic
749. Pappa ante Portas (1991) AKA Attention, Papa Arrives!
750. Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills (1996)
751. Paris est à nous (2019) AKA Paris Is Us
752. Pas de deux (1968)
753. Passe ton bac d'abord... (1978) AKA Graduate First
754. Passing Strangers (1974)
755. Pastori di Orgosolo (1958) AKA Orgosolo's Shepherds - Perception de Ambiguity
756. Peggy and Fred in Hell: The Complete Cycle (2002)
757. Pelle erobreren (1987) AKA Pelle the Conqueror
758. Personal Problems (1980)
759. Peterloo (2018)
760. Phone Call from a Stranger (1952)
761. Pi (1998)
762. Pièce touchée (1989)
763. Pieles (2017) AKA Skins
764. Pisma myortvogo cheloveka (1986) AKA Dead Man's Letters
765. Plaire, aimer et courir vite (2018) AKA Sorry Angel
766. Po xiao shi fen (1968)
767. Po zakonu (1926) AKA By the Law
768. Point of Order! (1964)
769. Pokolenie (1955) AKA A Generation
770. Ponce de León (2012)
771. Porte aperte (1990) AKA Open Doors
772. Posle smerti (1916) AKA After Death
773. Poslednyaya skazka Rity (2012)
774. Postava k podpírání (1963) AKA Joseph Kilian
775. Poto and Cabengo (1980)
776. Praznik (1967) AKA The Feast
777. Pre istine (1968) AKA Before the Truth
778. Prebroyavane na divite zaytzi (1973)
779. Pride (2014)
780. Pride and Prejudice (1995)
781. Prime Suspect (1991) - flavo5000
782. Prisoners (2013) - AB537
783. Professor Mamlock (1961)
784. Profumo di donna (1974) AKA Scent of a Woman
785. Promare: Puromea (2019) AKA Promare
786. Public Housing (1997)
787. Punishment Park (1971) - DudeLanez
788. Pushwagner (2011)
789. Pytel blech (1962) AKA A Bag of Fleas
790. Quatermass 2 (1957) AKA Enemy from Space
791. Queimada (1969) AKA Burn!
792. Quelque part quelqu'un (1972) AKA Somewhere, Someone
793. Quick Billy (1971)
794. Ra: Path of the Sun God (1990)
795. Radio Dynamics (1942)
796. 'Rameau's Nephew' by Diderot (Thanx to Dennis Young) by Wilma Schoen (1974) AKA 'Rameau's Nephew' by Diderot (Thanx to Dennis Young) by Wilma Schoen (1974)
797. Rang-e khoda (1999) AKA The Color of Paradise
798. Rapture (1965)
799. Rasendes Grün mit Pferden (2019)
800. Raw Deal (1948)
801. Ray (2004)
802. Reap the Wild Wind (1942)
803. Reconstruction (2003)
804. Regarding Penelope's Wake (2002)
805. Rejected (2000) - sol
806. Reka (1933)
807. Rembetiko (1983)
808. Rendez-vous à Bray (1971) AKA Appointment in Bray
809. Respire (2014) AKA Breathe
810. Resurrectio (1931)
811. Retrospekt (2018)
812. Requiem for Sally (1979)
813. Reunion (1989)
814. River Yar (1972)
815. Road to Perdition (2002) - beasterne
816. Robinson no niwa (1987) AKA Robinson's Garden
817. Roma ore 11 (1952) AKA Rome 11:00
818. Romeo, Julie a tma (1960) AKA Romeo, Juliet and Darkness
819. Rope of Sand (1949)
820. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead (1990)
821. Ruby Gentry (1952)
822. Ruhr (2009)
823. Ruined Heart: Another Lovestory Between a Criminal & a Whore (2014)
824. Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan: Tsuioku Hen (1999) AKA Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
825. Ryakushô: renzoku shasatsuma (1969)
826. Ryoma ansatsu (1974) AKA The Assassination of Ryoma
827. Sacco e Vanzetti (1971) AKA Sacco & Vanzetti - sortile9io
828. Safe in Hell (1931)
829. Sallah Shabati (1964) AKA Sallah - DudeLanez
830. Salomé (1969)
831. Samadhi (1967) - sol
832. Sambizanga (1972)
833. Sang gong kei bing (1984) AKA Long Arm of the Law
834. Sangatsu no raion (1991) AKA March Comes in Like a Lion
835. Sangue blu (1914) AKA Blue Blood
836. São Paulo, Sociedade Anônima (1965)
837. Sapphire (1959)
838. Sara (1997)
839. Saraba hakobune (1984) AKA Farewell to the Ark
840. Sarmasik (2015) AKA Ivy
841. Savage Messiah (1972)
842. Sayonara CP (1972) AKA Goodbye CP
843. Scacco alla regina (1969) AKA Check to the Queen
844. Scandal Sheet (1952)
845. Schwarze Sonne (1998)
846. Score (1974)
847. Seance on a Wet Afternoon (1964)
848. Seelische Konstruktionen (1927)
849. Seisaku no tsuma (1965) AKA Seisaku's Wife
850. Seishun no satetsu (1974) AKA Bitterness of Youth
851. Sellaisena kuin sinä minut halusit (1944) AKA The Way You Wanted Me
852. Semnadtsat mgnoveniy vesny (1973) AKA Seventeen Moments of Spring
853. Senza pietà (1948) AKA Without Pity
854. Seom (2000) AKA The Isle
855. Serbuan maut 2: Berandal (2014) AKA The Raid 2
856. Sero hiki no Gôshu (1982) AKA Gauche the Cellist
857. Seven Days in May (1964)
858. Shallow Grave (1994)
859. Shatranj Ke Khilari (1977) AKA The Chess Players
860. Shatranj-e baad (1976) AKA The Chess of the Wind
861. Shattered Glass (2003)
862. Shiki-Jitsu (2000) AKA Ritual
863. Shokei no shima (1966) AKA Captive's Island
864. Si muero antes de despertar (1952) AKA If I Should Die Before I Wake
865. Sibiriada (1979) AKA Siberiade
866. Sightseers (2012)
867. Sílení (2005) AKA Lunacy
868. Silver Lode (1954)
869. Simindis kundzuli (2014) AKA Corn Island
870. Simone Barbès ou la vertu (1980) AKA Simone Barbes or Virtue
871. Sins of the Fleshapoids (1966)
872. Six et demi onze (1927)
873. Skagafjördur (2004)
874. Skate Kitchen (2018)
875. Skazka stranstviy (1985) AKA The Story of the Voyages
876. Skepp till India land (1947) AKA A Ship to India
877. Skhizein (2008) - sol
878. Smáfuglar (2008) AKA 2 Birds
879. Smiley's People (1982)
880. Snowtown (2011)
881. Sobibór, 14 octobre 1943, 16 heures (2001) AKA Sobibór, October 14, 1943, 4 p.m.
882. Socrate (1971) AKA Socrates
883. Soldaat van Oranje (1977) AKA Soldier of Orange
884. Sometimes in April (2005)
885. Somewhere in the Darkness (1999)
886. Sommarlek (1951) AKA Summer Interlude
887. Son frère (2003)
888. Sonagi (1979)
889. Song of the Sea (2014)
890. Sono otoko, kyôbô ni tsuki (1989) AKA Violent Cop
891. Sorry We Missed You (2019)
892. South (1919) AKA Endurance
893. Special (2006) - sol
894. Spiklenci slasti (1996) AKA Conspirators of Pleasure
895. Spin (2001)
896. Spring Night, Summer Night (1967) - pitchorneirda
897. Spur der Steine (1966) AKA Trace of Stones
898. Stage Door (1937)
899. Star Time (1992) - flavo5000
900. Starlet (2012)
901. State of Play (2003)
902. Stemple Pass (2012) - Perception de Ambiguity
903. Stendalì: Suonano ancora (1960)
904. Stir (1980) - sol
905. Stormy Weather (1943)
906. Street Angel (1928)
907. Streets of Fire (1984)
908. Stuck on You (2003)
909. SubUrbia (1996)
910. Sueño en otro idioma (2017) AKA I Dream in Another Language - zzzorf
911. Summer of Sam (1999)
912. Superman (1948)
913. Survive Style 5+ (2004)
914. Surviving Desire (1992)
915. Suspense (1913)
916. Systemsprenger (2019) AKA System Crasher
917. Szindbád (1971) AKA Sinbad
918. Taekwondo (2016)
919. Tagebuch eines Liebenden (1977)
920. Take the 5:10 to Dreamland (1976)
921. Tanin no kao (1966) AKA The Face of Another
922. Taste of Fear (1961) AKA Scream of Fear
923. Tau ban no hoi (1982) AKA Boat People
924. Tekkon kinkurîto (2006) AKA Tekkonkinkreet - zuma
925. Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta (1986) AKA Castle in the Sky - Lonewolf2003
926. Tepenin Ardi (2012) AKA Beyond the Hill
927. Terra madre (1931)
928. Tesnota (2017) AKA Closeness
929. Teza (2008)
930. Tharlo (2015)
931. The 20th Century (2019) AKA The Twentieth Century
932. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)
933. The Art of Flying (2015)
934. The Ascent of Man (1973)
935. The Big Clock (1948)
936. The Browning Version (1951) - filmbantha
937. The Burglar (1957)
938. The Cement Garden (1993)
939. The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith (1978)
940. The China Syndrome (1979)
941. The Chocolate War (1988)
942. The Churning of Kalki (2015)
943. The Clock (1945)
944. The Comfort of Strangers (1990)
945. The Connection (1961)
946. The Country Doctor (1909)
947. The Crooked Way (1949)
948. The Dante Quartet (1987)
949. The Day Today (1994)
950. The Decay of Fiction (2002)
951. The Deep End (2001)
952. The Devil Thumbs a Ride (1947)
953. The Devil's Rejects (2005)
954. The Edge of the World (1937)
955. The Entertainer (1960)
956. The Exiles (1961)
957. The Fall (1969)
958. The Field (1990)
959. The Fits (2015)
960. The Flame and the Arrow (1950) - 72aicm
961. The Flight of Dragons (1982)
962. The Flying Fish (2019)
963. The Flying Train (1902) - sol , zzzorf
964. The Four Feathers (1939)
965. The Future (2011)
966. The Gatekeepers (2012)
967. The Girl Chewing Gum (1976)
968. The Girl Who Swallowed Bees (2007) - Perception de Ambiguity , DudeLanez
969. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - sol
970. The Green Fog (2017)
971. The Grey Fox (1982)
972. The Ground (2001)
973. The Half-Breed (1916) AKA The Carquinez Woods
974. The Harder They Fall (1956)
975. The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter (1968)
976. The Hellstrom Chronicle (1971)
977. The House I Live In (2012)
978. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1939) - filmbantha
979. The Illiac Passion (1967)
980. The Image (1975) AKA The Mistress and the Slave
981. The Imposter (2012)
982. The Incident (1967)
983. The Intruder (1962)
984. The Kidnappers (1953) AKA The Little Kidnappers
985. The Last Days of Disco (1998) - Bing147
986. The Last Flight (1931)
987. The Last Starfighter (1984)
988. The Lion in Winter (1968)
989. The Little Foxes (1941)
990. The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976) - Melvelet
991. The Long Good Friday (1980)
992. The Long Gray Line (1955)
993. The Long Voyage Home (1940)
994. The Lost Moment (1947)
995. The Lunchbox (2013)
996. The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)
997. The Man Who Laughs (1928)
998. The Mask of Dimitrios (1944)
999. The Mouse That Roared (1959)
1000. The Naked City (1948)
1001. The Naked Prey (1965)
1002. The Nines (2007)
1003. The Nut (1921)
1004. The Other Side (2015)
1005. The Pacific (2010)
1006. The Painted Bird (2019)
1007. The Pawnbroker (1964)
1008. The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945)
1009. The Plague Dogs (1982)
1010. The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946)
1011. The President's Analyst (1967)
1012. The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969)
1013. The Queen (1968)
1014. The Quiet One (1948)
1015. The Railway Children (1970)
1016. The Reflecting Skin (1990)
1017. The Ring (2002)
1018. The Road to Glory (1936)
1019. The Salt Mines (1990)
1020. The Savage Eye (1959)
1021. The Scenic Route (1978)
1022. The Search (1948)
1023. The Second Journey (To Uluru) (1981)
1024. The Secret Garden (1993)
1025. The Signalman (1976)
1026. The Silent Partner (1978)
1027. The Slender Thread (1965)
1028. The Small Back Room (1949) AKA Hour of Glory
1029. The Small World of Sammy Lee (1963)
1030. The Snorkel (1958)
1031. The Song of Bernadette (1943) - sortile9io
1032. The Spectacular Now (2013)
1033. The Spiral Staircase (1946)
1034. The Stunt Man (1980)
1035. The Syrian Bride (2004)
1036. The Tall Men (1955)
1037. The Tall T (1957) - filmbantha
1038. The Tall Target (1951)
1039. The Tattered Dress (1957)
1040. The Telegram Man (2011)
1041. The Terence Davies Trilogy (1983)
1042. The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom (2007)
1043. The Unbelievable Truth (1989) - sol
1044. The United States of America (1975)
1045. The Unspeakable Act (2012)
1046. The Vikings (1958) - vortexsurfer
1047. The Well (1951)
1048. The Whisperers (1967)
1049. The Work (2017)
1050. The Young Pope (2016)
1051. They All Laughed (1981)
1052. They Drive by Night (1940) - Bing147
1053. They Might Be Giants (1971)
1054. They Shall Not Grow Old (2018) - zzzorf
1055. They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
1056. This Gun for Hire (1942)
1057. This Is It (1970) - DudeLanez
1058. This Is Not a Burial, It's a Resurrection (2019)
1059. This Land Is Mine (1943)
1060. Threnody (2004) - Perception de Ambiguity
1061. Thriller (1979)
1062. Through an Open Window (1992)
1063. Thunder (1982) - sol
1064. Tiempo de revancha (1981) AKA Time for Revenge
1065. Tifusari (1963) AKA Typhoid Sufferers
1066. Tiger Bay (1959)
1067. Tilaï (1990) AKA The Law
1068. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (1979)
1069. To potami (1960) AKA The River
1070. Tôkyô sensô sengo hiwa (1970) AKA The Man Who Put His Will on Film
1071. Tokyo Sonata (2008)
1072. Tom à la ferme (2013) AKA Tom at the Farm
1073. Torsk på Tallinn - En liten film om ensamhet (1999) AKA Screwed in Tallinn
1074. Tous les garçons et les filles de leur âge...: Travolta et moi (1993)
1075. Tout un hiver sans feu (2004)
1076. Toute la mémoire du monde (1957)
1077. Tragica notte (1942)
1078. Tristan et Iseult (1972) AKA Tristan and Isolde
1079. T's World: The Over Identification of Terry Thompson (2013)
1080. Tsigoineruwaizen (1980) AKA Zigeunerweisen - DudeLanez
1081. Tsisperi mtebi anu daujerebeli ambavi (1983) AKA Blue Mountains, or Unbelievable Story
1082. Tsuma to shite onna to shite (1962) AKA Poignant Story
1083. Tsuma yo bara no yô ni (1935) AKA Wife! Be Like a Rose!
1084. Tulevaisuus ei ole entisensä (2002) AKA The Future Is Not What It Used to Be
1085. Turksib (1929)
1086. Two (1965) - sol
1087. Údolí vcel (1968) AKA Valley of the Bees
1088. Ulica Graniczna (1948) AKA Border Street
1089. Un couteau dans le coeur (2018) AKA Knife + Heart
1090. Un homme marche dans la ville (1950) AKA A Man Walks in the City
1091. Un homme qui dort (1974) AKA The Man Who Sleeps
1092. Un lac (2008)
1093. Un uomo a metà (1966) AKA Almost a Man
1094. Una pelea cubana contra los demonios (1972) AKA A Cuban Fight Against Demons - sortile9io
1095. Una pura formalità (1994) AKA A Pure Formality
1096. Under sandet (2015) AKA Land of Mine
1097. Underworld (1927) - zzzorf
1098. Une femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964 (1964) AKA Une Femme Mariée
1099. Une si jolie petite plage (1949) AKA Such a Pretty Little Beach
1100. Une simple histoire (1959) AKA A Simple Story
1101. Ung flukt (1959) AKA The Wayward Girl
1102. Unsichtbare Gegner (1977) AKA Invisible Adversaries
1103. Uomini contro (1970) AKA Many Wars Ago
1104. Urga (1991) AKA Close to Eden
1105. Urusei Yatsura 2: Byûtifuru dorîmâ (1984) AKA Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer
1106. Usuzumi no sakura (1977)
1107. Utøya 22. juli (2018) AKA Utøya: July 22
1108. Utvandrarna (1971) AKA The Emigrants
1109. Va savoir (2001) AKA Va Savoir (Who Knows?)
1110. Vagabunda (1950) AKA Tramp - jdidaco
1111. Valerie a týden divu (1970) AKA Valerie and Her Week of Wonders
1112. Vaveragrogh (2003) AKA Documentarist - jdidaco
1113. Veneno para las hadas (1986) AKA Poison for the Fairies
1114. Veris ubnis melodiebi (1973) AKA Melodies of the Vera Quarter
1115. Via Mala (1945)
1116. Victim (1961)
1117. Victoria (2015)
1118. Vigil in the Night (1940)
1119. Viola (2012)
1120. Vlyublyonnye (1970) AKA The Lovers
1121. Voskreseniye (1960)
1122. Vox Lux (2018)
1123. Vrah skrývá tvár (1966) AKA The Murderer Hides His Face
1124. Watashi no otoko (2014) AKA My Man
1125. Watchmen (2009)
1126. Watchmen (2019)
1127. Waterloo Bridge (1940) - flavo5000 , sortile9io
1128. Ways of Seeing (1972)
1129. We Go On (2016) - sol
1130. Welcome (2009)
1131. West Beyrouth (À l'abri les enfants) (1998) AKA West Beirut - AB537
1132. West Indies (1979)
1133. West of Zanzibar (1928)
1134. Westworld (1973)
1135. When the Wind Blows (1986) - vortexsurfer
1136. Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter? (1957)
1137. Willow Springs (1973)
1138. Windy Day (1968) - sol , Perception de Ambiguity , DudeLanez
1139. Winifred Wagner und die Geschichte des Hauses Wahnfried von 1914-1975 (1976)
1140. Wise Blood (1979) - filmbantha
1141. Wo die grünen Ameisen träumen (1984) AKA Where the Green Ants Dream
1142. Woman on the Run (1950)
1143. Wonderstruck (2017)
1144. Won't You Be My Neighbor? (2018)
1145. World of Tomorrow (2015)
1146. Wu yan de shan qiu (1992) AKA Hill of No Return
1147. X (1963) AKA X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes
1148. Xiao cheng zhi chun (2002) AKA Springtime in a Small Town
1149. Xiao shi da kan (2011) AKA Honey PuPu
1150. XIX saukunis qartuli qronika (1979)
1151. Xue er (1984)
1152. Yaaba (1989)
1153. Yabu no naka no kuroneko (1968) AKA Kuroneko
1154. Yang guang can lan de ri zi (1994) AKA In the Heat of the Sun
1155. Yangguang puzhao (2019) AKA A Sun - pitchorneirda
1156. Ye mei gui zhi lian (1960) AKA The Wild Wild Rose
1157. Yek Etefagh sadeh (1974) AKA A Simple Event
1158. Yellow Sky (1948)
1159. Yi ge shi zhe dui sheng zhe de fang wen (1988) AKA Death Visits the Living
1160. Yogoto no yume (1933) AKA Every-Night Dreams - flavo5000
1161. Yojôhan shinwa taikei (2010) AKA The Tatami Galaxy
1162. Yôkai hyaku monogatari (1968) AKA 100 Monsters
1163. Yomigaeru kinrô (1979) AKA The Resurrection of the Golden Wolf
1164. Yoru no onnatachi (1948) AKA Women of the Night
1165. Yôtô monogatari: hana no Yoshiwara hyakunin-giri (1960) AKA Hero of the Red Light District
1166. You Ought to Be in Pictures (1940)
1167. Yum, Yum, Yum! A Taste of Cajun and Creole Cooking (1990)
1168. Yume no ginga (1997) AKA Labyrinth of Dreams
1169. Zai jian Zhongguo (1978) AKA China Behind
1170. Zero Patience (1993) - flavo5000 , filmbantha
1171. Zhila-byla devochka (1944)
1172. Zhong hua zhang fu (1978) AKA Heroes of the East
1173. Zidane, un portrait du 21e siècle (2006) AKA Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait
1174. Zivot je cudo (2004) AKA Life Is a Miracle
1175. Zu neuen Ufern (1937) AKA To New Shores
1176. Zugvögel - ... einmal nach Inari (1998) AKA Train Birds
1177. Zum Vergleich (2009) - Perception de Ambiguity
1178. Zweimal gelebt (1912)
Not a big fan of strike-through, particularly when there are many items to be marked, I'd use bold instead, but it's probably more a matter of personal preference, as I don't see a huge difference really. Apart from that, a completed percentage in parentheses next to the N/1178 would be helpful.
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

sol wrote: April 8th, 2021, 2:39 am
flavo5000 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 9:04 pm 16. Hair High (2004) 4/6
:thumbsup: Really impressed, by the way, with how many of my nominations you have seen so far. Almost one in five. :huh: Glad you're liking them.
Well, it's not really intentional. Did you design your list specifically with things I should watch? :lol:
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

flavo5000 wrote: April 8th, 2021, 12:54 pm Well, it's not really intentional. Did you design your list specifically with things I should watch? :lol:
:ermm: Well, I did end up nominating more animated films than I would usually... I wonder why... :unsure:
Image Image Image
Melvelet

Post by Melvelet »

sortile9io wrote: April 8th, 2021, 8:40 am 11. KŌSHIKEI (Ōshima, 1968) — Definitely not for me, not because of the questioning of political and moral notions (guilt, desire, soul, ethnicity, nation, murder, war and capital punishment, the role of the State in individual conscience) but because of how it does it (some say Brechtian), in a dull blend of the absurd, sometimes mixing reality with illusion, dark humour and symbolism that is too argumentative and takes place most of the time inside the same room. 4/10
A heavy blow for what might be my favourite movie in the entire ballot, mostly for the exact reasons you dislike it for :lol:

ImageImage

Last.fm | RYM
Bing147

Post by Bing147 »

13. Apollo 11 (2019)
sortile9io

Post by sortile9io »

Melvelet wrote: April 8th, 2021, 1:57 pm
sortile9io wrote: April 8th, 2021, 8:40 am 11. KŌSHIKEI (Ōshima, 1968) — Definitely not for me, not because of the questioning of political and moral notions (guilt, desire, soul, ethnicity, nation, murder, war and capital punishment, the role of the State in individual conscience) but because of how it does it (some say Brechtian), in a dull blend of the absurd, sometimes mixing reality with illusion, dark humour and symbolism that is too argumentative and takes place most of the time inside the same room. 4/10
A heavy blow for what might be my favourite movie in the entire ballot, mostly for the exact reasons you dislike it for :lol:
Don't worry, my opinion is not respectable. ;) It is a good and important film, that I won't deny, but not my type. So apparently, you've got a more educated taste than mine.
Bing147

Post by Bing147 »

14. From the Life of the Marionettes (1980)
beavis

Post by beavis »

beavis wrote: April 5th, 2021, 7:21 pm
Spoiler
1. Anantaram (1987) - 7.5
2. Chitra sutram (2011) - 7.0
3. Kanojo to kare (1963) - 7.5
4. Iskanderija... lih? (1979) - 7.5
5. L'aîné des Ferchaux (1963) - 7.5
6. Mirt Sost Shi Amit (1976) - 8.0
7. La otra (1946) - 7.5
8. Rang-e khoda (1999) - 7.0
9. Il ne suffit pas que Dieu soit avec les pauvres (1978) - 7.5
10. Ruined Heart: Another Lovestory Between a Criminal & a Whore (2014) - 7.5

an hysterical Mexican noir that fails from the start at becoming believable but succeeds at becoming more and more tragic (entertaining) towards the end
a kitch drama from Iran that is filmed too beautiful to make a believable socio-political point, but the poetical or even spiritual angle it goes for towards the end also does little for me
an Egyptian documentary on architecture that makes some interesting point and really succeeds in bringing the textures and sounds, very beautiful, but nothing "grand"
and a feature length Philippine music video like Khavn likes to make, the cinematography and music choices are better than what I've seen from him before... he made his most recent film together with German director Kluge (this one is also a German co-production), but a film build up of musical pieces with minimal dialogue makes me think more of Schroeter... I'm going to need to check out more! :)
beavis

Post by beavis »

sol wrote: April 6th, 2021, 9:52 am 14. The Stoker (2010) BONUS
The world of the stoker protagonist is pretty enticing here: attempting to exist in harmony and vent out his frustrations in a novel he is trying to write, but ultimately unable to keep a distance to the mob horrors afoot as they keep dropping bodies in his furnace. There are some curious ironies in the mix too, especially the local children who love looking at the flames (with no idea about what is being incinerated). I really liked this film overall.
nice!
72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm »

012. Amateur (1994) [john ryan]
013. La Noche de Enfrente (2012) [TSPDT]
014. A Simple Plan (1998) (l) [AB537]
Spoiler
000. Al karnak (1975) [zhangalan]
000. Sibiriada (1979) [hurluberlu]
000. Izgnanie (2007) [DtC]
000. Hai tan de yi tian (1983) [DtC]
000. Peterloo (2018) [blocho]
000. City After Dark (1980) [lineuphere]
000. Mandara (1971) [Melvelet]
000. Zivot je cudo (2004) [Fergenaprido]
000. Shiki-Jitsu (2000) (l) [Lakigigar]
000. Il deserto dei tartari (1976) [hurluberlu]
001. A Vida Invisível (2019) [Teproc]
002. Iskanderija... lih? (1979) [DtC]
003. The Flame and the Arrow (1950) [AB537]
004. Fiamma che non si spegne (1949) [Hawk]
005. Munekata kyôdai (1950) [lineuphere]
006. Jonas qui aura 25 ans en l'an 2000 (1976) [MrCarmady]
007. Hollywood Story (1951) [frbrown]
008. Les dernières fiançailles (1973) [holdover]
009. Ladies in Retirement (1941) [flip]
010. El día de la bestia (1995) [flavo5000]
011. Kisapmata (1981) [cayado-coro]
012. Amateur (1994) [john ryan]
013. La Noche de Enfrente (2012) [TSPDT]
014. A Simple Plan (1998) (l) [AB537]
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

DTC Nominees
11g. Gravity (2006) 6min
12c. Thunder (1982) 5min
12d. Samadhi (1967) 5min
12f. Two (1965) 12min
13. We Go On. (2016)
15. Special (2006) BONUS
16. Stir (1980) BONUS
17. Brat (1997)
19. Foxtrot (2017)
20a. Ponce de León (2012) 26min
20b. ...A Valparaíso (1963) 27min
20c. The United States of America (1975) 27min (80mins)

Ponce de León feels like a cool attempt at a La Région centrale for a new generation, consisting of various shots that slowly spin around at various speeds. The nature shots are especially neat as it reaches the point where you lose track of which way is up. Could do with less talk about the soul though.

Built on the hills, life in a Chilean village is documented in ...A Valparaíso. The town is curious, reliant on steps, conveyer belts and ropes from building to building. Full of narration and no interviews though, the presentation is a bit bland, though a sudden smash to colour footage though took me by surprise.

Consisting of shots from the backseat of a car while it is driven, The United States of America is more interesting as a concept than a cinematic film. There is certainly something notable though in how it is edited to look like one single take (which it isn't) and some of the radio broadcasts are interesting.
Image Image Image
AB537

Post by AB537 »

12. They Might Be Giants (Anthony Harvey, 1971) 5/10
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

DTC Nominees
11g. Gravity (2006) 6min
12c. Thunder (1982) 5min
12d. Samadhi (1967) 5min
12f. Two (1965) 12min
13. We Go On. (2016)
15. Special (2006) BONUS
16. Stir (1980) BONUS
17. Brat (1997)
19. Foxtrot (2017)
20a. Ponce de León (2012) 26min
20b. ...A Valparaíso (1963) 27min
20c. The United States of America (1975) 27min (80mins)
21a. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966) 26min
21b. Obreras saliendo de la fábrica (2005) 21min
21a. Skagafjördur (2004) 33min (80mins)

The biggest plus of How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is the inventive animation with some the craziest Christmas toys imaginable, plus wonderful exteriors as per Seuss norm. The song is catchy, but really did not need to be heard three or four times throughout. Amusing rhyming narration though.

Obreras saliendo de la fábrica is a deafening film, at least for the first six minutes, but intentionally so as we look at a noisy work environment and a woman with ringing in her ears. The rest of the film was less effective for me, but the dialogue-free approach worked well to accentuate other noises here.

Sometimes in colour, sometimes in black and white, Skagafjördur looks at various natural landscapes from a distance without narration and limited perceivable movement. It is kind of an interesting approach, distilling all the pure natural beauty, but I prefer James Benning for this type of stuff.
Image Image Image