Melvelet wrote: ↑March 26th, 2021, 10:05 am
Did anybody do a spreadsheet that matches their IMDb ratings to the DtC ballot by IMDb URL/id that they can share?
I also sort of do it, but it's based on my own ratings in my spreadsheet (out of 10, but to 1 decimal place) so it's a bit different.
If you want to do them based on your own imdb ratings, then this is what you can do:
1. Download the DTC ballot as an Excel file.
2. Export your imdb ratings as a csv file.
3. Open up the ratings file and move column E (the URL) to the front (using cut & insert cut cells functions).
4. Save your ratings file (keep it as a csv or save a copy as Excel file, doesn't matter).
5. Open up the DTC ballot and insert this formula into cell F2:
Code: Select all
- Note: if you saved your ratings file as an Excel file, the name will be different. Also, both files need to be in the same folder on your computer for this to work properly.
6. Copy and paste that formula for the rest of the ballot in column F. Click on Calculate/Save (depending on your setup) and look for a film in the ballot you know you've rated to see if the rating shows up. Any film which you haven't rated should show up as "#N/A".
You can then see your imdb ratings in the ballot, and then give your DTC scores in column E accordingly. I usually hide column F before sending in my ballot to Angel (but I don't delete it so that it's there for reference or if I have any write-ins).
And that's it! Let me know if that works for you or not, or if something isn't clear.