Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: 1998 (Results), DtC - Ratings (Apr 26th), Coming of Age (Apr 30th), 1933 (May 12th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Animation, Middle East
Film of the Week: Moya lyubov, May nominations (Apr 30th)

New Official List Discussion

Post Reply
User avatar
Onderhond
Posts: 6621
Joined: December 23rd, 2012, 7:00 am
Contact:

#5401

Post by Onderhond »

mjf314 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 6:43 am The adults who wrote the reviews listed on Rotten Tomatoes think it's a good movie (it has a 96% score).
It does check of couple of "important" boxes. Asian-American female lead etc ...
User avatar
dirty_score
Posts: 549
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 6:00 am
Contact:

#5402

Post by dirty_score »

Fergenaprido wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 7:42 pm
dirty_score wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 2:07 pm Since you guys spoiled us much, my guess would be more two lists this month or the next, amirite? :party:
All I will say is that we do have a planned schedule of when to adopt new lists so that they are happening regularly throughout the year.

Well, that and your timing is pretty impeccable - I am sending out adoption requests this weekend.
Per tradition, you have to give us hints so we can start the guessing game :think:
User avatar
beavis
Posts: 2850
Joined: June 20th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

#5403

Post by beavis »

It is going to be festive
User avatar
kongs_speech
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Location: FL
Contact:

#5404

Post by kongs_speech »

joachimt wrote: April 4th, 2021, 6:05 am
flavo5000 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 2:22 am
joachimt wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 7:59 pm
Good analogy. When you give kids presents on their birthday, they are excited about every present. But some things are never touched again after unwrapping. Or they play with it for a few days and get bored with it. So yeah, basically our behavior with lists. :lol:
If this analogy holds, then Paste's 100 Romantic Comedies was like opening a present and getting socks. :lol:
Haha, a few weeks ago my wife caught me watching To All the Boys I've Loved Before. My wife: "Why the hell are you watching this? This is not like you, Joachim!" Me: "Honey, I can explain!! It's on the official iCM list Paste's 100 Romantic Comedies."
I would be shocked if I don't hate that. Even the title is cringe. Critics praised The Half of It out the ass, and that movie made me want to eat lead. Teen movies are extremely hit and miss for me.
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
Image
User avatar
sol
Donator
Posts: 11241
Joined: February 3rd, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#5405

Post by sol »

beavis wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:29 am It is going to be festive
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/cann ... ize/timec/ ?
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/cann ... ard/timec/ ?
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/san+ ... /panunzio/ ?

Or if the mods want to get on my nerves <_< by adopting another documentary list while the Oscar winners remain Unofficial:

https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/sund ... ize/timec/ ?
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image
beasterne
Posts: 735
Joined: May 22nd, 2013, 6:00 am
Contact:

#5406

Post by beasterne »

Festive to me means either a film festival list or a holiday movie list!
User avatar
dirty_score
Posts: 549
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 6:00 am
Contact:

#5407

Post by dirty_score »

sol wrote: April 4th, 2021, 1:07 pm
beavis wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:29 am It is going to be festive
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/cann ... ize/timec/ ?
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/cann ... ard/timec/ ?
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/san+ ... /panunzio/ ?

Or if the mods want to get on my nerves <_< by adopting another documentary list while the Oscar winners remain Unofficial:

https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/sund ... ize/timec/ ?
Please, no more Cannes lists! At least not until we cover other important film festival/awards lists. :hmph:
User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 5894
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#5408

Post by OldAle1 »

beasterne wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:08 pm Festive to me means either a film festival list or a holiday movie list!
I believe when beavis wrote "festive", he really meant "Festivus", a sly way of telling us that it will be a list headed by this classic

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33733
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#5409

Post by joachimt »

Only "headed"? We're adopting this.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 5894
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#5410

Post by OldAle1 »

Onderhond will be so happy! When are we changing the title of the site to icheckmoviestvandallotheraudiovisualmedia, anyway?
User avatar
kongs_speech
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Location: FL
Contact:

#5411

Post by kongs_speech »

OldAle1 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:45 pm Onderhond will be so happy! When are we changing the title of the site to icheckmoviestvandallotheraudiovisualmedia, anyway?
It feels like the entire website will soon be official.
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
Image
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33733
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#5412

Post by joachimt »

kongs_speech wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:48 pm
OldAle1 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:45 pm Onderhond will be so happy! When are we changing the title of the site to icheckmoviestvandallotheraudiovisualmedia, anyway?
It feels like the entire website will soon be official.
Good idea. I'll talk about this with the mods.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 2714
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#5413

Post by Torgo »

flavo5000 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 2:22 am
joachimt wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 7:59 pm
Torgo wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 7:49 pm @xianjiro: With lists, it's like with toys and games - they stay exciting for just so long and then you need MOAR fresh ones, whether you finished them or not. :D
Good analogy. When you give kids presents on their birthday, they are excited about every present. But some things are never touched again after unwrapping. Or they play with it for a few days and get bored with it. So yeah, basically our behavior with lists. :lol:
If this analogy holds, then Paste's 100 Romantic Comedies was like opening a present and getting socks. :lol:
:lol: Nice one.
Give me an official check for some Netflix romantic teenage comedy anytime. Either I have to watch 4 of them or 1 single mini-series, so there's that. Is it possible that no or nearly no Nicholas Sparks movies are official? That's where we might start then!
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5392
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#5414

Post by Fergenaprido »

dirty_score wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:19 pm
sol wrote: April 4th, 2021, 1:07 pm
beavis wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:29 am It is going to be festive
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/cann ... ize/timec/ ?
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/cann ... ard/timec/ ?
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/san+ ... /panunzio/ ?

Or if the mods want to get on my nerves <_< by adopting another documentary list while the Oscar winners remain Unofficial:

https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/sund ... ize/timec/ ?
Please, no more Cannes lists! At least not until we cover other important film festival/awards lists. :hmph:
:whistling:
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 2714
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#5415

Post by Torgo »

Guys I think he is giving us a hint
User avatar
dirty_score
Posts: 549
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 6:00 am
Contact:

#5416

Post by dirty_score »

beasterne wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:08 pm Festive to me means either a film festival list or a holiday movie list!
Found it! They Wrap Presents, Don't They? :shifty:
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5392
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#5417

Post by Fergenaprido »

Three adoption request messages have been sent out.
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 2714
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#5418

Post by Torgo »

dirty_score wrote: April 4th, 2021, 8:20 pm
beasterne wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:08 pm Festive to me means either a film festival list or a holiday movie list!
Found it! They Wrap Presents, Don't They? :shifty:
You'd think this is a good list, but how would a Christmas-themed compilation work without Santa Claus Conquers the Martians? :hmph:
User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 9285
Joined: June 17th, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#5419

Post by xianjiro »

beavis wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:29 am It is going to be festive
TIFF!
User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 9285
Joined: June 17th, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#5420

Post by xianjiro »

OldAle1 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:45 pm Onderhond will be so happy! When are we changing the title of the site to icheckmoviestvandallotheraudiovisualmedia, anyway?
icheckstuff.com would be easier
beasterne
Posts: 735
Joined: May 22nd, 2013, 6:00 am
Contact:

#5421

Post by beasterne »

Yeah, and what’s up with calling it icheck any sort of media when I clearly can’t check ANYTHING unless there’s stylus functionality? iclickstuff is the way of the future.
User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 4026
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 6:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#5422

Post by Ebbywebby »

Torgo wrote: April 4th, 2021, 8:06 pm Guys I think he is giving us a hint
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/cann ... ize/timec/

?
User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 9285
Joined: June 17th, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#5423

Post by xianjiro »

beasterne wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:12 pm Yeah, and what’s up with calling it icheck any sort of media when I clearly can’t check ANYTHING unless there’s stylus functionality? iclickstuff is the way of the future.
👍
User avatar
kongs_speech
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Location: FL
Contact:

#5424

Post by kongs_speech »

I'll click anything that moves!
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
Image
User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 9285
Joined: June 17th, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#5425

Post by xianjiro »

xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:08 pm
beavis wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:29 am It is going to be festive
TIFF!
edit: found it https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/toro ... rty_score/
User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 5894
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#5426

Post by OldAle1 »

beasterne wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:12 pm Yeah, and what’s up with calling it icheck any sort of media when I clearly can’t check ANYTHING unless there’s stylus functionality? iclickstuff is the way of the future.
What humanity has REALLY been missing all these thousands of years is the ability to check, or click, or rate, or list all of our experiences. Was the last time I washed my hands one of my best-ever hand-washing experiences? And how many times have I washed my hands? And how would I rate this particular hand-washing compared to the time I put on my shoes on March 5 1987, or the apple I ate on June 12 2015? THESE ARE IMPORTANT FACTOIDS THAT SUM UP MY BEING.
User avatar
kongs_speech
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Location: FL
Contact:

#5427

Post by kongs_speech »

xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:29 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:08 pm
beavis wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:29 am It is going to be festive
TIFF!
edit: found it https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/toro ... rty_score/
It would be very easy for me to platinum that, and yet I'm still a little seasick at how middlebrow Hollywood "indie" it is. Hmm. I definitely think Cannes has better taste.
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
Image
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 2714
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#5428

Post by Torgo »

kongs_speech wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:32 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:29 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:08 pm TIFF!
edit: found it https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/toro ... rty_score/
It would be very easy for me to platinum that, and yet I'm still a little seasick at how middlebrow Hollywood "indie" it is. Hmm. I definitely think Cannes has better taste.
Don't want to diss the TIFF, but that list would add really so little to the ICM canon. From 2000 on, everything is represented already more than enough.
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5392
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#5429

Post by Fergenaprido »

kongs_speech wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:32 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:29 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:08 pm

TIFF!
edit: found it https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/toro ... rty_score/
It would be very easy for me to platinum that, and yet I'm still a little seasick at how middlebrow Hollywood "indie" it is. Hmm. I definitely think Cannes has better taste.
You do realize that the way those two awards are given are very different, right? Cannes by a small jury selection, and TIFF by a festival-wide audience vote.
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
kongs_speech
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Location: FL
Contact:

#5430

Post by kongs_speech »

Fergenaprido wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:23 pm
kongs_speech wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:32 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:29 pm

edit: found it https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/toro ... rty_score/
It would be very easy for me to platinum that, and yet I'm still a little seasick at how middlebrow Hollywood "indie" it is. Hmm. I definitely think Cannes has better taste.
You do realize that the way those two awards are given are very different, right? Cannes by a small jury selection, and TIFF by a festival-wide audience vote.
Of course, yeah. But TIFF is a lot more of a mainstream fest in general compared to the Cannes selections, so the films that win the audience award at the most "Oscar-y" festival are gonna skew towards accessible crowd-pleasers. Regardless, the films on the Cannes Grand Prix and Un Certain Regard lists are much more interesting than putting Three Billboards and Green Book on yet another official list.
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
Image
User avatar
dirty_score
Posts: 549
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 6:00 am
Contact:

#5431

Post by dirty_score »

TIFF is the festival that kicks off the awards season. Before those movies get nominated for Oscars or end up in critics best of year lists they premiere there first. And the winner is chosen by the audience who may not be critics but they're not choosing the next Transformers. I rather trust in the audience tastes than a bunch of pseudo critics, just take a look at Berlin. It's all politics. So I say more power to the people! And TIFF has been requested by popular demand since the early blog posts. There's an audience for everything.
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5392
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#5432

Post by Fergenaprido »

kongs_speech wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:43 pm
Fergenaprido wrote: April 4th, 2021, 10:23 pm
kongs_speech wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:32 pm

It would be very easy for me to platinum that, and yet I'm still a little seasick at how middlebrow Hollywood "indie" it is. Hmm. I definitely think Cannes has better taste.
You do realize that the way those two awards are given are very different, right? Cannes by a small jury selection, and TIFF by a festival-wide audience vote.
Of course, yeah. But TIFF is a lot more of a mainstream fest in general compared to the Cannes selections, so the films that win the audience award at the most "Oscar-y" festival are gonna skew towards accessible crowd-pleasers. Regardless, the films on the Cannes Grand Prix and Un Certain Regard lists are much more interesting than putting Three Billboards and Green Book on yet another official list.
Cool, just wanted to clarify that. Personally, I think it's only in the last 10 years or so that Toronto's really become mainstream, especially in their choices. Some of the earlier winners are rather eclectic and long forgotten.
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
kongs_speech
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Location: FL
Contact:

#5433

Post by kongs_speech »

dirty_score wrote: April 4th, 2021, 11:10 pm TIFF is the festival that kicks off the awards season. Before those movies get nominated for Oscars or end up in critics best of year lists they premiere there first. And the winner is chosen by the audience who may not be critics but they're not choosing the next Transformers. I rather trust in the audience tastes than a bunch of pseudo critics, just take a look at Berlin. It's all politics. So I say more power to the people! And TIFF has been requested by popular demand since the early blog posts. There's an audience for everything.
Why would it be bad if they chose Transformers? At least that's an unorthodox pick and not something a major studio plans to push for awards. Why are the critics "pseudo critics?" I'd much rather trust the Cannes jury, which is made up each year of experts within the film industry, than the random folks who attend TIFF. What's wrong with the Berlin picks? Their list is awesome. You're right, there's an audience for everything. I just don't know that the stuff for mass audiences needs another pat on the back. The TIFF list is a lot more interesting before the 21st century, I'll give it that much.
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
Image
User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 9285
Joined: June 17th, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#5434

Post by xianjiro »

OldAle1 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:30 pm
beasterne wrote: April 4th, 2021, 9:12 pm Yeah, and what’s up with calling it icheck any sort of media when I clearly can’t check ANYTHING unless there’s stylus functionality? iclickstuff is the way of the future.
What humanity has REALLY been missing all these thousands of years is the ability to check, or click, or rate, or list all of our experiences. Was the last time I washed my hands one of my best-ever hand-washing experiences? And how many times have I washed my hands? And how would I rate this particular hand-washing compared to the time I put on my shoes on March 5 1987, or the apple I ate on June 12 2015? THESE ARE IMPORTANT FACTOIDS THAT SUM UP MY BEING.
Remember the good ole days when they had that gritty wash powder in public restrooms? I sure miss the feel of that grit attacking any bacteria I might have encountered during my visit. Those really were the days.

You know, just like going to the dollar cinema and seeing whatever C level flick was showing back in the late 70s or early 80s. Yeah, we can watch it on video now, but the film doesn't tear halfway through, there aren't seats that shift at an odd angle, your shoes don't stick to the floor where someone kicked over the drink someone else left.

And then there were those special theatres where people went but no one cared what was showing ...
User avatar
sol
Donator
Posts: 11241
Joined: February 3rd, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#5435

Post by sol »

Fergenaprido wrote: April 4th, 2021, 8:34 pm Three adoption request messages have been sent out.
I still don't know what to make of this.

Possibility #1 - the mods are adopting three lists and add IMDb's 2020s Top List as fourth

Possibility #2 - the mods are adopting three lists from others and one from themselves (I'm sure Ferg has a great Canadian list or two)

Possibility #3 - the mods are replacing a list without asking us for feedback on it (I hope that this isn't the case) *

Possibility #4 - the mods want to drive us nuts by having an odd number of lists and uneven columns on the Progress page :lol:

* Did they asking us about replacing a list recently? As in more recently than Russia? I vaguely recall something but not sure. :shrug:
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 2714
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#5436

Post by Torgo »

sol wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm Possibility #1 - the mods are adopting three lists and add IMDb's 2020s Top List as fourth
Damn! I wanted to announce soon that the mods have decided to postpone the inclusion of an IMDb Top 2020 list until the beginning of 2022 due to the way, um, things have turned out worldwide in 2020/21. An "announcement" to be a complete fabrication and wishful thinking, of course. :whistling: But I wanted to check out how the forum would react and how such a list would look like as of now - not great, supposedly, but the 2010s list didn't really start any better (it went down til ratings of 6.3, remember that). :D

[edit]Mmh, I'm afraid we're not ready for that now. Although the masterlist hasn't been updated since February (due to PA's absence I guess) and every week right now is crucial for checks, votes & ratings, having in mind that so many people are watching the noms & wins for the Golden Globes and the Oscars in this belated award season.
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls058832880/? ... =2020,2029
Last edited by Torgo on April 5th, 2021, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
dirty_score
Posts: 549
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 6:00 am
Contact:

#5437

Post by dirty_score »

sol wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm Possibility #4 - the mods want to drive us nuts by having an odd number of lists and uneven columns on the Progress page :lol:
They wouldn't dare! Say no to unevenness :guns:
sol wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm Possibility #1 - the mods are adopting three lists and add IMDb's 2020s Top List as fourth
To make it even: One awards list, one critics list and one institute list. Plus IMDb's 2020s Top 50
User avatar
kongs_speech
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Location: FL
Contact:

#5438

Post by kongs_speech »

dirty_score wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:19 pm
sol wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm Possibility #4 - the mods want to drive us nuts by having an odd number of lists and uneven columns on the Progress page :lol:
They wouldn't dare! Say no to unevenness :guns:
sol wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm Possibility #1 - the mods are adopting three lists and add IMDb's 2020s Top List as fourth
To make it even: One awards list, one critics list and one institute list. Plus IMDb's 2020s Top 50
Uhhhh, why isn't Promising Young Woman on that list? Its score and amount of ratings more than qualify.
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
Image
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 2714
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#5439

Post by Torgo »

kongs_speech wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:21 pm
dirty_score wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:19 pm
sol wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm Possibility #1 - the mods are adopting three lists and add IMDb's 2020s Top List as fourth
To make it even: One awards list, one critics list and one institute list. Plus IMDb's 2020s Top 50
Uhhhh, why isn't Promising Young Woman on that list? Its score and amount of ratings more than qualify.
Probably because it hasn't been updated since December.
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5392
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#5440

Post by Fergenaprido »

sol wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm
Fergenaprido wrote: April 4th, 2021, 8:34 pm Three adoption request messages have been sent out.
I still don't know what to make of this.

Possibility #1 - the mods are adopting three lists and add IMDb's 2020s Top List as fourth

Possibility #2 - the mods are adopting three lists from others and one from themselves (I'm sure Ferg has a great Canadian list or two)

Possibility #3 - the mods are replacing a list without asking us for feedback on it (I hope that this isn't the case) *

Possibility #4 - the mods want to drive us nuts by having an odd number of lists and uneven columns on the Progress page :lol:

* Did they asking us about replacing a list recently? As in more recently than Russia? I vaguely recall something but not sure. :shrug:
I can confirm that one of those four possibilities is correct.
🧚‍♂️🦫
Post Reply