Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Favourite Movies (Results), 1998 (Results), DtC - Ratings (Apr 26th), Coming of Age (Apr 30th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Animation, Middle East
Film of the Week: Moya lyubov, May nominations (Apr 30th)

Films that need info updates on ICM from imdb

Post Reply
User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 4015
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 6:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#4041

Post by Ebbywebby »

Tim2460 wrote: April 5th, 2021, 11:57 am Isn't that ebby secret dream .. ??
I have a few secret dreams. ;)

1) Everyone conscientiously updating their own check histories to fix missing or incorrect fields.
2) A script that gives me every no-runtime ICM item that does have a runtime on IMDb.
3) A script that gives me every no-runtime ICM item with 10 or more checks.
4) A script that finds all duplicate ICM items.

Since I'm here, here are five more sets of dupes.

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/15 ... revolution
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/15 ... iyazu-1995
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/15 ... volution-r

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/13 ... yi+dai+shi
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... shi-1992-1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... +ngai-1995
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/16 ... t+tin+ngai

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/10 ... ita-2011-1
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/10 ... orita-2011

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/54 ... ntact-1994
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... axy-1994-1
User avatar
Tim2460
Posts: 6039
Joined: October 1st, 2018, 7:23 pm
Location: Dijon, France
Contact:

#4042

Post by Tim2460 »

None of this would be too hard if i had an dump of iCM Database to cross reference with the IMDB dumps
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33724
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#4043

Post by joachimt »

dupes fixed
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33724
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#4044

Post by joachimt »

Tim2460 wrote: April 6th, 2021, 9:09 am None of this would be too hard if i had an dump of iCM Database to cross reference with the IMDB dumps
Maybe......
Use icmchartreader to extract IMDb-urls of all the movies of all pages starting with https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/.
Create iCM-lists using all those IMDb-urls.
Export them to csv.
Combine the csv's (can be done easily in command).

Not sure what the maximum is on icmchartreader.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
Tim2460
Posts: 6039
Joined: October 1st, 2018, 7:23 pm
Location: Dijon, France
Contact:

#4045

Post by Tim2460 »

A dump of the major tables directly from an server backup will be easier i guess
tommy_leazaq
Donator
Posts: 3645
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Chennai, India
Contact:

#4046

Post by tommy_leazaq »

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but found few movies have YEAR discrepancies between ICM and IMDb.


50 Feet of String [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210470/] (16 year difference between ICM and IMDb !!!)
War and Peace [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063794/]
Toute la mémoire du monde [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049869/]
Act of Violence [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041088/]
Arsenic and Old Lace [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036613/]
The Blood of a Poet [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0021331/]
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5375
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#4047

Post by Fergenaprido »

tommy_leazaq wrote: April 14th, 2021, 8:51 pm Not sure if this is the right place to post this but found few movies have YEAR discrepancies between ICM and IMDb.


50 Feet of String [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210470/] (16 year difference between ICM and IMDb !!!)
War and Peace [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063794/]
Toute la mémoire du monde [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049869/]
Act of Violence [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041088/]
Arsenic and Old Lace [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036613/]
The Blood of a Poet [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0021331/]
I'm not updating 50 Feet or Blood or a Poet, because I don't believe that updates on imdb are correct, especially for 50 Feet of String. They should be fixed on imdb, IMO.

Arsenic & Old Lace has the same year in both places.

I've updated the other three on icm.
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 4015
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 6:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#4048

Post by Ebbywebby »

dupes
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/1253244-si+dui+tou
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... i+tou-1973

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/16 ... des+lebens
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... ens-1915-1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... art+1-2009
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... air+part+1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/25 ... as+special
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/25 ... ecial-2012

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/80 ... eyer+story
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... ory-1995-1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/82 ... ship+kills
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... lls-1996-1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/13 ... +xvii-1999
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/13 ... +skin+xvii

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... rl+in+town
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... +town-1990

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... ufficiency
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... ncy-1919-1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/1375568-suerte
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... uerte-1997

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/33 ... e+massacre
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/15 ... dhouse+xxx

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/39 ... ed+with+me
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... irsty-2020

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/1397799-summerdate
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... ate-2003-1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/18 ... blue+angel
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/58 ... laue+engel

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... aluri-2007
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/397913-valuri

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/94 ... u+hyakuchu
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... chu-1965-1

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... alk-1955-1
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/86 ... +beanstalk
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33724
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#4049

Post by joachimt »

Done (not by me)
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5375
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#4050

Post by Fergenaprido »

Ebbywebby wrote: February 5th, 2021, 7:48 am Updated list of orphaned pages with no corresponding IMDb page...just throwing them out there, though I don't know if anyone has any goal of fixing these. I don't think these overlap with the other list, though I possibly missed a couple of redundancies.....
About 80% of this list has now been removed. The other 20% are items that had a bunch of checks or that are duplicates but weren't merged on imdb so can't be merged on icm. Trying to do it manually, but I'm not sure if it's working and there's just a delay of a few hours, or if there is a bug. But the vast majority has been taken care of, and icm is a little bit more organized.

World War Z 2 had 49 checks, despite never being released :facepalm:

And the Dutch movie Bassie & Adriaan en de plaaggesst was deleted but I'm not sure if it's the same as the tv show and it's got 61 checks. Most of the rest were unchecked, or with one or two fraudulent checks.
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 4015
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 6:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#4051

Post by Ebbywebby »

Fergenaprido wrote: April 17th, 2021, 10:50 pm About 80% of this list has now been removed. The other 20% are items that had a bunch of checks or that are duplicates but weren't merged on imdb so can't be merged on icm. Trying to do it manually, but I'm not sure if it's working and there's just a delay of a few hours, or if there is a bug. But the vast majority has been taken care of, and icm is a little bit more organized.

And the Dutch movie Bassie & Adriaan en de plaaggesst was deleted but I'm not sure if it's the same as the tv show and it's got 61 checks. Most of the rest were unchecked, or with one or two fraudulent checks.
Thanks for the fixes.

Hrmmm....it appears that I goofed at some point while maintaining my backlog of links to submit. I may have collated two lists that shouldn't have been collated. Because I went over the above list, and there are scattered items that are "dupes" rather than "orphans." I freshly added the dupe pages below.

And there was something extra-strange going on with a few "Red Shoe Diaries" episodes. Where searching ICM for the episode's IMDb address yielded nothing, even though the episode's page properly links to its IMDb page. Whatever.

revised dupes
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... realm-2021
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/36 ... dark+realm

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/26 ... ren+morris
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/27 ... +john+cena

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/3146293-slenderman
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/32 ... lender+man

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... tival+film
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/31 ... m+festival

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... cas+choice
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... cas+choice

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... +9+hotline
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... es+hotline

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... midtacular
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... midtacular

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... nts+happen
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... to+erotica

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... e+of+flesh
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... e+of+flesh

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... of+abandon
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... of+abandon

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/13 ... ire-1929-1
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... +of+empire

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... ostor-2003
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/13 ... ni+prostor

and a bonus, fresh dupe:
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/1391415-si+laraby
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... araby-2003

And it appears the remaining orphans are:
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... +of+view-2
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... icquestion
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... y+box-2013
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/26 ... plaaggeest
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/26 ... boken-2016
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5375
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#4052

Post by Fergenaprido »

Ebbywebby wrote: Yesterday, 1:11 am
Fergenaprido wrote: April 17th, 2021, 10:50 pm About 80% of this list has now been removed. The other 20% are items that had a bunch of checks or that are duplicates but weren't merged on imdb so can't be merged on icm. Trying to do it manually, but I'm not sure if it's working and there's just a delay of a few hours, or if there is a bug. But the vast majority has been taken care of, and icm is a little bit more organized.

And the Dutch movie Bassie & Adriaan en de plaaggesst was deleted but I'm not sure if it's the same as the tv show and it's got 61 checks. Most of the rest were unchecked, or with one or two fraudulent checks.
Thanks for the fixes.

Hrmmm....it appears that I goofed at some point while maintaining my backlog of links to submit. I may have collated two lists that shouldn't have been collated. Because I went over the above list, and there are scattered items that are "dupes" rather than "orphans." I freshly added the dupe pages below.

And there was something extra-strange going on with a few "Red Shoe Diaries" episodes. Where searching ICM for the episode's IMDb address yielded nothing, even though the episode's page properly links to its IMDb page. Whatever.

revised dupes
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... realm-2021
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/36 ... dark+realm

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/26 ... ren+morris
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/27 ... +john+cena

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/3146293-slenderman
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/32 ... lender+man

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... tival+film
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/31 ... m+festival

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... cas+choice
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... cas+choice

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... +9+hotline
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... es+hotline

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... midtacular
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... midtacular

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... nts+happen
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/12 ... to+erotica

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... e+of+flesh
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... e+of+flesh

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/11 ... of+abandon
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... of+abandon

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/13 ... ire-1929-1
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... +of+empire

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... ostor-2003
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/13 ... ni+prostor

and a bonus, fresh dupe:
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/1391415-si+laraby
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... araby-2003

And it appears the remaining orphans are:
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... +of+view-2
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... icquestion
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/14 ... y+box-2013
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/26 ... plaaggeest
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/26 ... boken-2016
No, you didn't combine your lists; all of those revisions are ones I've manually changed the linked ttid, but the system isn't recognizing them as dupes. I've asked Marijn about this.

I've removed the fresh dupe and steinbeck.

The other 4 orphans I've held off for now because I have some doubts. Nostalgia Critic & Toy Box appear to be legitimate films that were erroneously deleted from imdb, so I'd rather keep them for now so that people don't lost their checks and then have to recheck it again after it's been readded to imdb.
Bassie & Adriaan I commented on above.
Jojo no Kimyo na boken I think is another case of being a shadow dupe, but I can't tell. The Japanese title on the poster looks different from the other JNKNB entry on icm.
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 4015
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 6:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#4053

Post by Ebbywebby »

OK.
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33724
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#4054

Post by joachimt »

Fergenaprido wrote: Yesterday, 1:29 am Nostalgia Critic & Toy Box appear to be legitimate films that were erroneously deleted from imdb, so I'd rather keep them for now so that people don't lost their checks and then have to recheck it again after it's been readded to imdb.
When something is readded to IMDb it gets a new url. The old one is simply gone. I've had that easy a little while ago when I readded a movie to IMDb after it had accidentally been removed.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5375
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#4055

Post by Fergenaprido »

joachimt wrote: Yesterday, 5:26 am
Fergenaprido wrote: Yesterday, 1:29 am Nostalgia Critic & Toy Box appear to be legitimate films that were erroneously deleted from imdb, so I'd rather keep them for now so that people don't lost their checks and then have to recheck it again after it's been readded to imdb.
When something is readded to IMDb it gets a new url. The old one is simply gone. I've had that easy a little while ago when I readded a movie to IMDb after it had accidentally been removed.
I know that's how it works on imdb, but I was thinking that we could redirect the icm page to the new imdb url. I don't know if that'll work, though. Need Marijn to confirm/deny.
🧚‍♂️🦫
User avatar
Harco
Donator
Posts: 633
Joined: May 3rd, 2013, 6:00 am
Location: Groningen
Contact:

#4056

Post by Harco »

Fergenaprido wrote: April 17th, 2021, 10:50 pm
Ebbywebby wrote: February 5th, 2021, 7:48 am Updated list of orphaned pages with no corresponding IMDb page...just throwing them out there, though I don't know if anyone has any goal of fixing these. I don't think these overlap with the other list, though I possibly missed a couple of redundancies.....
And the Dutch movie Bassie & Adriaan en de plaaggesst was deleted but I'm not sure if it's the same as the tv show and it's got 61 checks. Most of the rest were unchecked, or with one or two fraudulent checks.
It’s the first season of the TV show.
:ICM: | :letbxd:
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 5375
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#4057

Post by Fergenaprido »

Harco wrote: Yesterday, 8:31 am
Fergenaprido wrote: April 17th, 2021, 10:50 pm
Ebbywebby wrote: February 5th, 2021, 7:48 am Updated list of orphaned pages with no corresponding IMDb page...just throwing them out there, though I don't know if anyone has any goal of fixing these. I don't think these overlap with the other list, though I possibly missed a couple of redundancies.....
And the Dutch movie Bassie & Adriaan en de plaaggesst was deleted but I'm not sure if it's the same as the tv show and it's got 61 checks. Most of the rest were unchecked, or with one or two fraudulent checks.
It’s the first season of the TV show.
Ah, thanks. so I suppose it should indeed be deleted, since merging isn't possible. Hopefully those people have all already checked the tv show itself.
🧚‍♂️🦫
Post Reply