https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11541 ... s-enhanced
To install, click "icm-enhanced.user.js" and then "Raw".
See the second post for a screen shot of every feature.
You can access the configuration of the script from here:
The configuration window looks like this:
Note that if you want to use it with Chrome, you have to either install TamperMonkey or Blank Canvas Script Handler extension. I recommend TamperMonkey though.
When updating to a new version remember to remove the old version first.
- Altered the way (un)hiding lists works in upcoming awards overview. It is much faster and doesn't jump from the current position to the beginning.
- Fixed a visual bug in Upcoming Awards Overview feature where the normal/compact view buttons were in the wrong place
- Fixed a bug in Upcoming Awards Overview feature where lists showed twice on the progress page
- Upcoming Awards Overview works on favorited/watchlist/disliked list pages
- List cross-referencing was still broken due to old code that wasn't updated with the 1.5.0 changes
- Fixed a bug in list cross-referencing feature where matching all lists and a limit wasn't working
- Re-designed the configuration window system
- Added large posters feature
- Ability to hide lists in Upcoming Awards List Overview
- Added ability to see Owned movies e.g. on movie watchlist page by clicking the Owned tab
- Fixed a bug in Watchlist/Owned tab where the Top Users tab might overflow to a new line by renaming the first tab from "All movies" to "All"
- The "Order by" and "view" features next to tabs on individual lists moved to a new location if watchlist / owned tabs are enabled
- Added option to show negative values in upcoming awards on individual lists
- Added watchlist tab on individual lists that also displays how many watchlist entries there are
- Added owned tab on individual lists that also displays how many owned entries there are.
The feature also emulates the paid owned feature where you can mark/unmark entries as owned.
- Added the option to disable displaying tags when hovering over a list / movie
- Now works with new layout
- Removed feature: Toplist sorting
- Removed feature: Unchecked tab bug fix
- Added feature: Hiding tags
- Cross-referencing can now be done without going to the configuration menu. When enabled buttons are created under the lists on the list overview page
- Adds a link to the checked movies page that opens an imdb mobile rating page for every film on the page for faster imdb rating
- Bugfix (FF 3.6): The script no longer crashes when extracting the contents of the body element on a large list.
All refer to the list cross-referencing feature:
- Bugfix: Doesn't count movies with same title and year as same anymore
- Bugfix (FF3.6): No longer keeps stacking binded event handlers causing peculiarities (unbind / undelegate fail in all possible ways in FF 3.6 so had to use a different method to check if the event handlers are already binded once)
- Improved FF3.6 compatibility
- Optimized the way top lists are checked through (starts from the list with fewest unchecked films, top lists are sorted by number of unchecked films in ascending order)
- If checking for movies on all selected top lists it doesn't go through every top list anymore when it finds the first top list without a single match from the previous top lists
- Changed the way new top list HTTP requests are scheduled (dropped setTimeOut, now knows to start a new one immediately after the previous one has been completed)
- Fixed a bug where if you clicked another tab while the script was checking through the toplists and then went back the toplists would seem to be missing
- Made the toplists under the Selected tab slightly nicer (normal when not checking, gray when pending a check, yellow when checking, normal when done)
- The Check button now appears only when Selected tab is selected
- Toplist checking progress easier to observe under the Selected tab
- New feature: Finding movies on specific lists
- Change configuration window layout
- Fixed a bug where changing the favorites list color wouldn't work
- Better compatibility with older Firefox versions
- Fixed a bug where duplicate top lists appeared in upcoming awards list if top list sorting was enabled with 'all' tab and upcoming awards was not autoloaded
- Set a default color for disliked movies
- Fixed a bug where setting a list color wouldn't be saved
- Changed code to be more efficient in sorting top lists
- Fixed a bug where top list sorting wouldn't work
- New feature: top list section tab for displaying ALL top lists
- Top list sorting now also works in profile pages
- Upcoming Awards list no longer requires to be logged in
- Changed main config modal window delegate code
- Fixed another bug where updated script config wouldn't save properly
- New feature: Single column top lists
- Fixed a bug where updated script config wouldn't save properly
- Minor text changes in the main config modal window