Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Favourite Movies (Results), 1998 (Apr 15th), DtC - Ratings (Apr 26th), Coming of Age (Apr 30th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Animation, Middle East
Film of the Week: Foxtrot, May nominations (Apr 30th)

Eurodance

PirateJenny

Post by PirateJenny »

I remember seeing Pato Banton on my way home from school. Eurodance is great - Corona, Black Box, Snap...
and it kind of fits Opus III - It's a Fine Day.
flaiky

Post by flaiky »

Hell yeah, love the 90s anthems!

This is a big tune:

Another classic:

Both songs remind me so much of my best friend, happy memories (along with several others already mentioned).
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

found this
he or A. or Armo or any

currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists: GODARD,
Spoiler
ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, mah huge sci-fi list, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
/forum.icmforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo
imaginary awards | youtube channels | complaint lounge | explain how big a fan of slavery you are here, ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1535 and here: ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4484
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

old favorite Double Vision - All Right
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, mah huge sci-fi list, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo
imaginary awards | youtube channels | complaint lounge | explain how big a fan of slavery you are here, ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1535 and here: ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4484
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

another from my 90s
2 In Da Room - Giddy Up :cowbow:
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

also this always sounded epic with that buildup and chorus
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

discovered just now
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
Carmel1379
Donator

Post by Carmel1379 »

Can't get any better than this

Plot: "When Frank accidentally hits Dennis's car while Dennis is eating cereal, Frank and Dennis go to the Paddy's Pub court to face off on who will pay for the damages."

Written by: Th. Pynchon
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

Injected With A Poison is a classic
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
Onderhond

Post by Onderhond »

If we're doing early 90s acid/rave, let's not forget this horror-themed gem:

Also a mix with extra horror references:

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

this kinda sounds like 90s meets 00-10s
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler