Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Favourite Movies (Results), 1998 (Results), DtC - Ratings (Apr 26th), Coming of Age (Apr 30th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Animation, Middle East
Film of the Week: Moya lyubov, May nominations (Apr 30th)

Covid-19 Quarantine

Got it?

Yeah, I got it and feel HORRIBLE.
No votes
Yes, I got it, but am doing okay.
9%
Yes, I had it but have recovered.
6%
I think I had it, but not sure.
3%
No, still waiting.
31%
No, I know I won't get it. Ever.
13%
I got vaccinated!
31%
What are we talking about? I live under a rock.
6%

Total votes: 32

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond »

Lakigigar wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:17 pm Do you think this is normal. Do you really think this is normal. 250 euro's is a ton of money! a ton!
I don't think it's normal or okay, I do think these are fringe problems, singular occurrences within a country of 11 million were many are actively trying to circumvent the restrictions on a daily basis. If you think you can run an entire country without things like that happening, good lucking trying to govern something.

Most team leads can't run a team of 5-10 people without some pulling some shit against the benefit of the team.
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

Pretentious Hipster wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:24 pm Yea building a 4000 bed hospital in 10 days and putting wuhan in strict quarantine wasn't that good of a response. Also if you've read about the whistleblower going to jail (which I disagree with), but it was for videos showing an empty city, and because they "didn't give people enough information, then simply locked down the city"
Yes, but when did that happen. Did you read WHO reports. China's initial reaction was a very reluctant and negligent one. Sorry, i'm not praising China for it. They've done it better since feb 2020 sure, but so did every Eastern Asian country, regardless of ideology or whatever. Seems to be a culture thing or an "island" thing.
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

Onderhond wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:27 pm
Lakigigar wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:17 pm Do you think this is normal. Do you really think this is normal. 250 euro's is a ton of money! a ton!
I don't think it's normal or okay, I do think these are fringe problems, singular occurrences within a country of 11 million were many are actively trying to circumvent the restrictions on a daily basis. If you think you can run an entire country without things like that happening, good lucking trying to govern something.

Most team leads can't run a team of 5-10 people without some pulling some shit against the benefit of the team.
It's impossible to fine large groups of people gathering together, so what they should do is cancel all the fines, and when large groups of people gather, write a police report and send them to court (for what happened on the beach), but some police officers are being pricks and don't understand the context of a thing, going by the book.

It are those fringe problems that you call it that way, that made me drop my support for covid measures like a tank, because initially i was strongly in favour of lockdown policies.
Last edited by Lakigigar on March 31st, 2021, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Pretentious Hipster wrote: March 31st, 2021, 6:54 pm That being said, has anyone heard reports of Cuba having 2 vaccines in the final phase of testing? Apparently if their promises are correct they'll be the first country to have herd immunity. I would find this inspiring because with the sanctions against them they would still accomplish this. Plus, it's not unrealistic to say they could do this. They have a lung cancer vaccine which an american association is saying they are doing tests with and see that it works so far, and they sent doctors to Europe during the beginning of covid.
I thought Israel has been there (herd immunity) for a couple weeks now. But bravo to Cuba! I bet they'll also work to spread the vaxx to other less-developed states too.
Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

xianjiro wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:45 pm
Pretentious Hipster wrote: March 31st, 2021, 6:54 pm That being said, has anyone heard reports of Cuba having 2 vaccines in the final phase of testing? Apparently if their promises are correct they'll be the first country to have herd immunity. I would find this inspiring because with the sanctions against them they would still accomplish this. Plus, it's not unrealistic to say they could do this. They have a lung cancer vaccine which an american association is saying they are doing tests with and see that it works so far, and they sent doctors to Europe during the beginning of covid.
I thought Israel has been there (herd immunity) for a couple weeks now. But bravo to Cuba! I bet they'll also work to spread the vaxx to other less-developed states too.
I guess it depends on whether or not you count the Palestinian population?
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Ebbywebby wrote: March 31st, 2021, 6:59 pm I got COVID shot #1 (Pfizer) an hour ago. :)
:party: I hope it - and the second one - don't bug you too much and you feel back to normal ASAP! :cheers:
Onderhond

Post by Onderhond »

Lakigigar wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:29 pm but some police officers are being pricks and don't understand the context of a thing, going by the book.

It are those fringe problems that you call it that way, that made me drop my support for covid measures like a tank, because initially i was strongly in favour of lockdown policies.
So because some officers are pricks and get off on the little bit of power they have, you dropped your support for COVID measures? Must be some emotional thing, because I don't even see the logic.
Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle »

*ahem*

Guys, I'm sorry to rain on everybody's parade, given how much fun you're all having in this thread, but I'm going to lock this thread for a bit.

I want everyone to take a step back, take a deep breath and then go do something else for a while. I'll unlock it again when some time has passed (24 hours max, I'm guessing, hopefully shorter).

I will also take the time to read through this thread and possibly edit and/or delete posts that are "crossing the line" or posts that I think are inflammatory.

Do not continue the argument in another thread! If you can keep it civil and talk about something else without it getting heated, fine. If not I'll put a temporary ban on you that will expire when I reopen the thread.

I'm not out to get anyone, I just want calm restored and I'd much prefer it if you can take the hint and take a break on your own rather than have me impose it on you.
ImageImageImageImage

Please don't hurt yourself, talk to someone.
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

I want to apologize for what happened today. What I did yesterday was totally banworthy, and it wasn't necessary. I was just beyond control for reasons that are unclear to me, and i've noticed i'm not even sharing real views, as I feel like i've been influenced in a bad way by RL persons, as i'm not even sure I really think what I stated yesterday is what I believe in today, but I don't want to discuss that further, but it might explain explain erratic and inconsistent views in terms of politics and covid-19.

I've thought about it, and what I did yesterday was immature. It was never my intention though to annoy people, to troll, to toxify the atmosphere of the forum and i didn't want to derail some threads, but I did. I want to sincerely apologize to everyone who was affected yesterday. I've decided to discuss no longer politics, covid-19, philosophy, religion, world news, and stuff like that, as I think that will be better for all of us: both for me and for other forum users. I will however keep continuing this forum to use for whatever it is meant for: to share our love for film (and of course for music too). I hope the users that were bothered my behavior can also forgive me for this, and leave everything behind us. Life is too short to hold a grudge against a few people, even if it is only over the internet.
Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle »

Good morning everyone!

I've gone through the thread and removed some posts (and edited one or two other posts). Please note that removal of these posts isn't personal or because I don't like you or anything like that. The discussion had gotten out of hand and I simply removed the "inciting" posts and the responses to those posts. I'm just trying to get the discussion back on track without leaving too much of a mess behind.

If you think that I've removed posts I' shouldn't have, please let me or another mod know. We can restore them, though I don't think I can "un-edit" the one or two posts I edited.

If you wish to revisit this particular discussion please do so with a calm head and please try not to assume the worst of other members, it was clear to me that there was some misunderstanding/misinterpretation going on. Remember that some of us have English as a second language, which can sometimes add to the confusion. Also remember that the political situation in other countries may be different from where you live.

Thread is now open again.
ImageImageImageImage

Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle »

Lakigigar wrote: April 1st, 2021, 8:12 am I want to apologize for what happened today. What I did yesterday was totally banworthy, and it wasn't necessary. I was just beyond control for reasons that are unclear to me, and i've noticed i'm not even sharing real views, as I feel like i've been influenced in a bad way by RL persons, as i'm not even sure I really think what I stated yesterday is what I believe in today, but I don't want to discuss that further, but it might explain explain erratic and inconsistent views in terms of politics and covid-19.

I've thought about it, and what I did yesterday was immature. It was never my intention though to annoy people, to troll, to toxify the atmosphere of the forum and i didn't want to derail some threads, but I did. I want to sincerely apologize to everyone who was affected yesterday. I've decided to discuss no longer politics, covid-19, philosophy, religion, world news, and stuff like that, as I think that will be better for all of us: both for me and for other forum users. I will however keep continuing this forum to use for whatever it is meant for: to share our love for film (and of course for music too). I hope the users that were bothered my behavior can also forgive me for this, and leave everything behind us. Life is too short to hold a grudge against a few people, even if it is only over the internet.
I moved this post from the Off-topic lounge to here, since it's relevant to this thread.

For my money, everyone is good. Things get emotional at times, it happens. That's what we mods are for.
ImageImageImageImage

blocho
Donator

Post by blocho »

Surely I'm not the only one who missed the parallel between mods making decisions for the best of the forum and governments making decisions for the best of their societies.

I guess what I'm saying is: Knalds for President, 2024!!!
Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje »

Onderhond wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:13 pm We are treated the way we deserve to be treated: like little children.

The Belgian government recently announced stricter measures again because the numbers are rising. The people's response? Let's book some extra vacations and let's all take the train the enjoy the summery weather at the Belgian coast.

What you do or don't do doesn't really matter in the bigger picture. Unless 11 millions others aren't roughly doing the same thing, you need to start coming with fines and other forms of punishment to make people listen. And even then many of them don't (because we're all so good at coming up with excuses why we, in our current situation, don't have to follow that one piece of advise).

There's no point being angry at the government in this case. They're not doing a perfect job, but under the circumstances there's little you can blame them for. If you want to be mad, be mad at all those people who can't follow advice unless there's a fine or punishment that urges them to make sane decisions. They're the ones ruining it for the rest of us.
Great post, Ondie. I could not agree more. Sadly this is how it goes in many other countries as well.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

OldAle1 wrote:I think four Aamir Khan films is enough for me. Unless I'm down to one film left on the IMDb Top 250 at some point and he's in that last film, at which point I'll watch it and then shoot myself having become the official-check-whoring person I hate.
More memorable quotes
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
Torgo wrote:Lammetje is some kind of hybrid Anna-Kendrick-lamb-entity to me and I find that very cool.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*
blocho
Donator

Post by blocho »

New York state is back up to third in the country in death rate because Governor Cuomo keeps reopening things in order to distract from his many, many scandals.

Last summer, Cuomo designed a poster to celebrate his supposed victory over Covid. 30,259 New Yorkers had died when he made that poster. Nearly another 20,000 have died since.

In a few days, New York will pass 50,000 Covid deaths. I made my own poster in Cuomo's dishonor:
Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle »

blocho wrote: April 1st, 2021, 10:46 pm Surely I'm not the only one who missed the parallel between mods making decisions for the best of the forum and governments making decisions for the best of their societies.

I guess what I'm saying is: Knalds for President, 2024!!!
Heh, fortunately for us all I'm ineligible! :party:
ImageImageImageImage

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

Well yes...

I'm not going to reply, but Belgium yesterday had a april fool's joke festival that went out of head...

Thousands party in Brussels Bois de la Cambre as April Fools’ joke gets out of hand
Riot police were deployed to disperse crowds in Brussels’ Bois de la Cambre on Thursday afternoon after thousands of people showed up to “La Boum,” a fake festival that was announced as an April Fools’ joke.
A joke with multiple injuries (around 50, incl. policemen and teenagers) and arrests, with a grim atmosphere between teenagers ordered not to go to school (because of lockdown) who annoy theirselves, because they're not all like me who can spend their entire day they have free behind a screen.

Also this... al those chant songs you can find on the internet of this fake festival, but this is a stunning one. (i've even found other ones, but they're not on YouTube).

There are also shocking images and video's going around, like polices with horses literally running over teenagers who are left bleedy behind.

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

Also i got my first vaccine and I have side symptoms since i feel nauseated, have a sore arm, feel very weak and tired (slept a lot), and also developed a fever (which happens very rarely for me)
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

Today there were again riots in the same place as yesterday by teenagers. More than hundreds showed up this time, but it seems to have been less troublesome yesterday. Since it's weekend now, not sure if the rest will return this weekend

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Lakigigar wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 9:03 pm Also i got my first vaccine and I have side symptoms since i feel nauseated, have a sore arm, feel very weak and tired (slept a lot), and also developed a fever (which happens very rarely for me)
take care - I bet you'll be back to "normal" in a day or two. Probably good that you were able to get it on a Friday!

I'm also really disappointed by the police response in Brussels. :angry:
Onderhond

Post by Onderhond »

xianjiro wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 9:27 pm I'm also really disappointed by the police response in Brussels. :angry:
Why's that?
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Onderhond wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 9:38 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 9:27 pm I'm also really disappointed by the police response in Brussels. :angry:
Why's that?
seems an over-reaction to kids, a prank, and general stupidity
Onderhond

Post by Onderhond »

Seems like everybody knew well up front it was a prank. The police was there from the very start and didn't intervene. When it got way too busy, the police was asked to get everyone home. Apparently there was about 30 minutes between the time they announced that and the moment they started using force. In the meantime, they were greeted by kids throwing objects at them.

I know about ACAB and such, but if that's the way you decide to treat people I don't really mind if a horse runs you over. Kids & stupidity is them showing up there and having a little party. Not leaving when you're being asked respectfully is just being assholes.
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

xianjiro wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 9:27 pm
Lakigigar wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 9:03 pm Also i got my first vaccine and I have side symptoms since i feel nauseated, have a sore arm, feel very weak and tired (slept a lot), and also developed a fever (which happens very rarely for me)
take care - I bet you'll be back to "normal" in a day or two. Probably good that you were able to get it on a Friday!

It increased by a full degree in the latest two hours... now i'm starting to get worried: 38.5°C. I can't remember a fever being this high for me personally, and i definitely feel ill.
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

Onderhond wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 10:35 pm Seems like everybody knew well up front it was a prank. The police was there from the very start and didn't intervene. When it got way too busy, the police was asked to get everyone home. Apparently there was about 30 minutes between the time they announced that and the moment they started using force. In the meantime, they were greeted by kids throwing objects at them.

I know about ACAB and such, but if that's the way you decide to treat people I don't really mind if a horse runs you over. Kids & stupidity is them showing up there and having a little party. Not leaving when you're being asked respectfully is just being assholes.
Perhaps they could have done the same thing to all people who went to the beach two and three days ago, or on the trains. But it's always kids & stupidity nonsense ofc, well they're kids, let them be kids.
Onderhond

Post by Onderhond »

Lakigigar wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 10:42 pm Perhaps they could have done the same thing to all people who went to the beach two and three days ago, or on the trains. But it's always kids & stupidity nonsense ofc, well they're kids, let them be kids.
I'm sure they would have, if 1000s of them had been packed together on one single location and had refused to leave or listen to requests to disperse. But somehow I didn't hear anything about that kind of behavior on the beaches or trains.
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Lakigigar wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 10:41 pm
xianjiro wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 9:27 pm

It increased by a full degree in the latest two hours... now i'm starting to get worried: 38.5°C. I can't remember a fever being this high for me personally, and i definitely feel ill.
I'm not a medical professional, but 38.5C isn't terrible. Did they give you any handouts? Does it say what to watch out for? Do you know which vaccine you got? Last, I've no idea what your medical insurance situation is - I have a 24 hr number that I can call, sit on hold for quite a while, but then get help. If you have access to anything like that, that's your best bet.

From all my reading, it just sounds like your immune system is doing its job. Sure, no where near as fun as an ice cream sundae, but at least we know your body will be better set to protect you from severe disease.
Last edited by xianjiro on April 3rd, 2021, 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

xianjiro wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:47 pm
Ebbywebby wrote: March 31st, 2021, 6:59 pm I got COVID shot #1 (Pfizer) an hour ago. :)
:party: I hope it - and the second one - don't bug you too much and you feel back to normal ASAP! :cheers:
I've had virtually zero reaction to this one. The specific point of needle entry is slightly achy *when pressed*, but that's all I've felt.

Mine was Pfizer, btw.
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Onderhond wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 10:35 pm Seems like everybody knew well up front it was a prank. The police was there from the very start and didn't intervene. When it got way too busy, the police was asked to get everyone home. Apparently there was about 30 minutes between the time they announced that and the moment they started using force. In the meantime, they were greeted by kids throwing objects at them.

I get where you are coming from but don't want to get into policing in the Covid thread - would calling it a clusterfuck be too over-the-top? Remember, we've been dealing with angry crowds and full on riots for almost a year now. What is it? Eleven month's since the cop caused Floyd's death? At least it was outside - while not free of risk for Covid spread, it's certainly better than being in a closed in former warehouse or something.

edit: if you want to talk about policing, let's do it in the running riot thread :thumbsup:
Last edited by xianjiro on April 2nd, 2021, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Ebbywebby wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 11:49 pm
I've had virtually zero reaction to this one. The specific point of needle entry is slightly achy *when pressed*, but that's all I've felt.

Mine was Pfizer, btw.
Did yours include an info sheet? Did it say anything about temp is cause for concern? I converted Laki's report - it's like 101.5F, which isn't terrible, especially if it doesn't go higher and falls the next day.
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

All I got was the little immunization record card.
Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle »

Ebbywebby wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 11:49 pm

Mine was Pfizer, btw.
Jealous. My arm was seriously sore for a good 3-4 days afterwards to the point you couldn't touch my upper arm without me wincing. And for about 2 days I felt like I was one the verge of a flu outbreak, dead tired and with achy joints. Nothing compared to the real thing, obviously, but it was severe enough that my wife became anxious about getting her shot a few days later. She had next to no side effects, of course, just some fatigue for 2 days and a little soreness at the injection site.

I really hope the second shot will be easier than the first. I'm scheduled to get it next week, the day before my wife's birthday, so I'd hate to be knocked flat by it.

Ebbywebby wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 12:07 am All I got was the little immunization record card.
Same here. "Carry it with you at all times!" said the cop as he handed it to me.
ImageImageImageImage

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

After getting the Covid vaccine, here's what the CDC says:
When to call the doctor
In most cases, discomfort from pain or fever is a normal sign that your body is building protection. Contact your doctor or healthcare provider:

- If the redness or tenderness where you got the shot gets worse after 24 hours
- If your side effects are worrying you or do not seem to be going away after a few days
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... after.html

WebMD says (indepedent of Covid)
If your temperature is 103°F or higher or if you’ve had a fever for more than 3 days, call your doctor. You should also call if you have a fever with symptoms like severe throat swelling, vomiting, headache, chest pain, stiff neck or rash.
103F is about 39.4C

https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/qa/when ... ut-a-fever

I also came across this:
When Should You Be Concerned About A Post-Vaccination Fever?
Developing a fever is a fairly common side effect of the COVID vaccine, according to the CDC. Even a high fever may not be a red flag — clinical trials for both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines showed that developing a high fever after the COVID vaccine (between 102.2 and 104 degrees) was very uncommon, but not unheard of.

Dr. Jain says that you need to look at your post-vaccine fever in the context of your other side effects to know when it’s something to be concerned about. “A normal fever side effect will typically develop the same day you receive the vaccine and will likely be accompanied by the other commonly reported symptoms [like injection site soreness and lymph node swelling in the armpit of the injected side],” he explains. But other side effects can be your cue to check in with your doctor. “If you develop additional symptoms not associated with the vaccine such as neck pain, diarrhea, shortness of breath, or cough, then you should follow up with your provider to further assessment.” If you have any questions, particularly around your unique health situation, it doesn’t hurt to give your doctor a call.

How Do You Treat A Post-Vaccine Fever?
While post-vaccine side effects tend to go away on their own after a few days, Dr. Jain says that there are ways to treat yourself if you’re in discomfort. “If the fever goes above 102 degrees Fahrenheit, it may be appropriate to use Tylenol to reduce fever,” he tells Bustle. You’ll also want to make sure you’re getting plenty of sleep and water. “Adequate hydration and rest can also be beneficial for patients experiencing post-vaccine fevers,” Dr. Jain says. Again, if you have any questions or concerns related to your personal health experience, giving your doctor a call is always encouraged. Otherwise, plan on taking it easy while your new immunity develops.
https://elmoudjaweb.com/how-to-treat-a- ... tor-jaweb/

While I'm not familiar with this doc, this all tracks with what I've been told.
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

Knaldskalle wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 1:32 am
Ebbywebby wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 11:49 pm I've had virtually zero reaction to this one. The specific point of needle entry is slightly achy *when pressed*, but that's all I've felt.

Mine was Pfizer, btw.
Jealous. My arm was seriously sore for a good 3-4 days afterwards to the point you couldn't touch my upper arm without me wincing. And for about 2 days I felt like I was one the verge of a flu outbreak, dead tired and with achy joints. Nothing compared to the real thing, obviously, but it was severe enough that my wife became anxious about getting her shot a few days later. She had next to no side effects, of course, just some fatigue for 2 days and a little soreness at the injection site.
Wow! Sorry to hear that. My sister had a bad reaction to the first, so I guess it's not just a genetic thing....
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

There are protests organized in brussels against covid measures. This might be a long day.
3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes »

Got my second dose of Moderna today and so far feel fine. My daughter went with me, and we got half a dozen different fancy donuts on the way home, cut them into quarters to stretch out over 3 days (by the 4th they're pretty stale).
:run: STILL the Gaffer!
Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle »

3eyes wrote: April 7th, 2021, 2:02 pm Got my second dose of Moderna today and so far feel fine. My daughter went with me, and we got half a dozen different fancy donuts on the way home, cut them into quarters to stretch out over 3 days (by the 4th they're pretty stale).
Oh, I'm getting my second dose later today. :party:
ImageImageImageImage

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt »

I think I'll get my first dose some time in August or something like that. We're so far behind.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle »

Oookay.... This second vaccine dose definitely hits harder than the first one. Feeling like I have full-blown flu after spending a night shivering under the covers. Ugh!

And in other news: The Lancet published a study that shows that 33% of those diagnosed with COVID-19 receive a neurological or psychiatric diagnosis within 6 months of having had the disease.

In other words, this "just a flu" messes with your brain in way we don't yet know the extent or the mechanism of. The more we learn about this virus the scarier it is.
ImageImageImageImage

GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome »

Got my first COVID shot lined up for April 19, and it’s going to be the Pfizer vaccine. Very assuring to finally have something scheduled.
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd