Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Favourite Movies (Results), 1998 (Results), DtC - Ratings (Apr 26th), Coming of Age (Apr 30th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Animation, Middle East
Film of the Week: Moya lyubov, May nominations (Apr 30th)

Technical Support

Tim2460

Post by Tim2460 »

That excel chick is captivating (l)
joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt »

Tim2460 wrote: March 30th, 2021, 7:56 am That excel chick is captivating (l)
I was talking about the formulas. ;)
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux »

joachimt wrote: March 30th, 2021, 8:09 am
I've used a few of those before. I'm by no means an expert, but they seriously come in handy at certain spots.
joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt »

maxwelldeux wrote: March 30th, 2021, 9:33 pm
I've used a few of those before. I'm by no means an expert, but they seriously come in handy at certain spots.
It's not just the new formulas. It's like she said, it changes the way you handle regular formulas in large expanding datasets. I'm certainly going to update some of my spreadsheets according to this. No need to copy down a formula again if you want to change something. Just change it at the top and the whole spill follows the update.
ICM-profile
monk-time

Post by monk-time »

joachimt wrote: March 31st, 2021, 10:40 am It's not just the new formulas. It's like she said, it changes the way you handle regular formulas in large expanding datasets. I'm certainly going to update some of my spreadsheets according to this. No need to copy down a formula again if you want to change something. Just change it at the top and the whole spill follows the update.
If you liked that, wait till you see what LAMBDAs can do. ;)
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

monk-time wrote: March 31st, 2021, 2:01 pm
joachimt wrote: March 31st, 2021, 10:40 am It's not just the new formulas. It's like she said, it changes the way you handle regular formulas in large expanding datasets. I'm certainly going to update some of my spreadsheets according to this. No need to copy down a formula again if you want to change something. Just change it at the top and the whole spill follows the update.
What's this about Lammetje?
🏳️‍⚧️
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt »

I noticed some clips about that as well. Was planning to look into it. Thanks for the push!
ICM-profile
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

joachimt wrote: March 31st, 2021, 10:40 am
It's not just the new formulas. It's like she said, it changes the way you handle regular formulas in large expanding datasets. I'm certainly going to update some of my spreadsheets according to this. No need to copy down a formula again if you want to change something. Just change it at the top and the whole spill follows the update.
you're starting to make me curious - I'm. just. scared. 😩 I still haven't gotten my brain around pivot tables.
joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt »

xianjiro wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:56 pm
joachimt wrote: March 31st, 2021, 10:40 am
you're starting to make me curious - I'm. just. scared. 😩 I still haven't gotten my brain around pivot tables.

She's pretty good. I just subscribed to her channel.

But I get what you mean. I always struggle with pivot tables as well.
ICM-profile
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

okay, I'll check her vids out in a day or two - today's not right and my minds not in the right space for such LOL
Tim2460

Post by Tim2460 »

Much better than me in excel an wayyy better make up.... :wub:

I wasn't really sold on the Pivot Table concept but PA use one on his spreadsheet and i must says it's easier that way than my method ...
joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt »

A shame that function isn't available to me yet. :(
ICM-profile